StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Hodgson confirmed as Liverpool boss after signing 3 year deal buddy.

for StuW

Duplicate Player (Full list of players who are out of contract):
Andrade Felipe Teixeira (29 years)

Man City confirm on their official website that they have signed Yaya Toure.

Can I just say Stu that there is a little bit of an overrating of a few newcastle players, well pretty much all the youngsters are amazing XD mainly Vuckic, who can't be that good considering he's played twice! Obviously it's your choice to do this I'm just saying any chance you can tone it down for the final version?

Also you've made massive upgrades to players like Leon Best who tbh is terrible.

Last edited:
Can I just say Stu that there is a little bit of an overrating of a few newcastle players, well pretty much all the youngsters are amazing XD mainly Vuckic, who can't be that good considering he's played twice! Obviously it's your choice to do this I'm just saying any chance you can tone it down for the final version?

Also you've made massive upgrades to players like Leon Best who tbh is terrible.

They were from the 10.3.1 update from Feb. I will tone them down for the next update. Obviously most promoted team's players need upping slightly, and some need their PA upping too.

stu, just a question is it possible to get rid the old injuries? i.e van der sar, vidic, and that? just a quiery you dont have to do it, and is the update on saturday night or sunday?

ermm...i'm just wondering if you could or already have make Fabio Coentrao an accomplished left-back?

I noticed that few Newcastle youngster are greatly improved. oO)
Btw, don't forget about Silva. :)

stu, just a question is it possible to get rid the old injuries? i.e van der sar, vidic, and that? just a quiery you dont have to do it, and is the update on saturday night or sunday?

I will remove as many injuries as possible, but if I miss any, I am sorry:)

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Where to put this? :D

The kits file goes into the editor data folder aswell.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

I noticed that few Newcastle youngster are greatly improved. oO)
Btw, don't forget about Silva. :)

Yeah, I will tone down soon.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Why Benayoun's at Chelsea?

Confirmed now ;)

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:54 PM ----------

I would like two or three people to help me with transfers, so I can get this as perfect as possible. If you are interested in helping, PM me ASAP:)

I would like two or three people to help me with transfers, so I can get this as perfect as possible. If you are interested in helping, PM me ASAP:)

I would be intrested. Could do the scottish league and a few others.PM me back mate cheers

Release Drobny from Hertha BSC and Timo Hildebrant from Hoffenheim in the next update please.

Release Drobny from Hertha BSC and Timo Hildebrant from Hoffenheim in the next update please.

Drobny is actually co-owned now by Hamburg, but that is on the next update.

New update tonight, couple of finishing touches to add.

Remember those lower league signings mate :)

Back