• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
AND:

Sean Connelly - Cheif Exec of Stockport
Alwin Thompson - Chairman
Tony Gibbons - Director
Mary Gibbons - Vice Chairwoman.

:)

I'll post the Hayes and Yeading stuff later or tomorrow pal.

Just seen this on BBCSport website.

Manchester City have taken a £1.25m loss on Valeri Bojinov after selling the striker for £4.5m to Parma. The Bulgarian signed for £5.75m from Juventus in 2007 but immediately suffered a serious knee injury.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Just seen this on BBCSport website.

Manchester City have taken a £1.25m loss on Valeri Bojinov after selling the striker for £4.5m to Parma. The Bulgarian signed for £5.75m from Juventus in 2007 but immediately suffered a serious knee injury.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Done, the newest update includes it:)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

that one was uploaded 2 weeks ago ?

New one uploaded last night mate, to make sure, see if Opare is at Standard Liege

Need someone to help me with injury removal and loan removals. PM me if you want to help.

i've done the transfers for the SPL and a few from the lower scottish league's but not all. Also moved teams from the correct divisions and removed all SPL First team loans. You want the DB?

i've done the transfers for the SPL and a few from the lower scottish league's but not all. Also moved teams from the correct divisions and removed all SPL First team loans. You want the DB?

yeah upload here, and I will ad to next update :)

So that BETA version available for download, have the CA/PAs been tweaked with or not?

Have you done Maguye Guyere to Everton and Araz Abdullayev on future transfers to Everton? Also, for the next one John Ruddy of Everton has moved to Norwich

Got Andy Griffin to Reading? ;)

If so i love you. :wub:

So that BETA version available for download, have the CA/PAs been tweaked with or not?

Some, not very many, mainly transfers, league changes etc so far, but will look at CA/PA changes soon.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Got Andy Griffin to Reading? ;)

If so i love you. :wub:

Yes, done as soon as it was confirmed:)

how do you add it. it says its not the correct file save

If your still looking at changes... Bobby Traynor of Kingstonian could do with a CA boost... he's better then the game suggests. Realisticly he is a star striker & one of the best (if not then the best) striker in non league football (youtube: bobby traynor wondergoal). But this is probably a bit too low down to be considered important.

Have you done the Football League transfers, as Michael Rose is still at County, so is Mat Sadler and Peter Thompson, and Liam Dickinson should be at Barnsley and Jimmy McNulty should be at Scunthorpe.

Back