StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Have you done the Football League transfers, as Michael Rose is still at County, so is Mat Sadler and Peter Thompson, and Liam Dickinson should be at Barnsley and Jimmy McNulty should be at Scunthorpe.

I am working on all transfers, will add major lower div transfers for next week.

Does anyone know the answer to my above question?

1- Right click on file, and click 'Extract to StuWs 10.3.2 DB'.
2- Move extracted file to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data.
3- In-Game, click New Game, and check the box in bottom right of Database selection screen.
4- Next page, click the StuW's DB Extension, and Confirm.
5- Choose nations, and PLAY!!

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Move it to editor data.

Stu_W, does this work on 10.0?

Don't think so, try but I couldn't be sure...

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Spent nearly 5 hours looking through my sites getting as many transfers done as possible. next update will include North Korea's star striker, who has moved to VfL Bochum:)

Looking forward to an improved James Perch. ;)

David Platt to Man City as a first team coach. I didn't even want to write that. What about changing the name of the champions cup to champions league and euro to europa

I'm not sure if you have updated it but on my game it says Jamie mackie is still at Plymouth, he joined QPR.

nice one Stu, looking forward to the next updates.

this has got me back into FM after about 3 months of hating it, currently at January with Arsenal top of the league ^^)

nice one Stu, looking forward to the next updates.

this has got me back into FM after about 3 months of hating it, currently at January with Arsenal top of the league ^^)

Exactly the same here mate. ^^)

By February/March it becomes repetitive.

I just downloaded this but after loading this database and choosing the leagues which to play in or view only, the following leagues become unable to choose: denmark, english and spain. It only happens with this database. england requires 22 teams for blue square south but only 21 teams exist. 14 teams found in denmark's premier league when there is a limit of 12. also minimum of 16 teams required in denmarks first division but only 14 exist. in spain bbva, 21 teams found when limit of 20 while only 21 in adelate when 22 are required. i think only a minor tweek is needed but if u cud help me out here Stu?

Have you got another database loaded?

i do but i always used the other databases before, ever since i loaded this one, the problem occurs. i use stu's previous version, that one works fine its ever since i downloaded this one 10.3.2, the 3 leagues don't work.

i do but i always used the other databases before, ever since i loaded this one, the problem occurs. i use stu's previous version, that one works fine its ever since i downloaded this one 10.3.2, the 3 leagues don't work.

The previous version, from around February is merged into this one, so you can delete the old one, and use this one, as all transfers etc are in this one.

i have deleted the other one but the problem still persists. i used to use that until the new one replaced it.

Back