StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
i have deleted the other one but the problem still persists. i used to use that until the new one replaced it.

It works, I test to make sure all leagues are OK. When you load a new game. on the nation/league select screen, hover your mouse over the little triangle with a ! in it, see what that says.

figured out the problem, nothing wrong with your database, basically conflicted with a similar database to yours which i downloaded at the same time but forgot bout. cheers for the quick replies anyways. can finally crack on now :D

I am going to start to remove the injuries mate if you dont mind? I will upload when done :)

hey Stu :),

just wondering, when do you think the next update will be? I only ask as I'm thinking of starting a new save soon'ish, but wouldn't want to if a new update is right around the corner again. Cheers.

I think he is doing them weekly Max so I reckon one will be done on maybe the 11th?

Laurent Koscielny at Arsenal now about £10m transfer fee, CA/PA increase expected!

I have put him on in my injury update which will be put on soon, as well as kjaer for Wolfsburg

I have also changed competition names :)

Just waiting for StuW's permition to release :D

hey Stu :),

just wondering, when do you think the next update will be? I only ask as I'm thinking of starting a new save soon'ish, but wouldn't want to if a new update is right around the corner again. Cheers.

I am updating every Saturday or Sunday, just a weekly release, makes it easier for everyone.

Here is an update to StuW's database. This update contains:

• Removed injuries of all first team players in the English Premier League
  • Added injuries of most players in the Premier League
  • The free transfer of Dan Gosling
  • The transfer of Koscielny to Arsenal and Kjaer to Wolfsburg
  • The change of names of the competition names (English Premier League, Champions League, Europa League and Bundesliga).

Hope you enjoy the update and hope you dont mind Stu. It will contain all the updates Stu had made before as I loaded his database to begin with.

StuW's End of Season Update with injury updates - Click the link below to download

View attachment 85000

Has anyone got a screeny of new Arsenal Centre Back (A)

When Man City finished fifth last season,they qualified for the Playoff Round of the Europa League.

How come they aren't in this? Good work btw.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Also,you haven't changed the awards for the Coca-Cola Championship.It still says Coca-Cola Championship top goalscorer when it's called the N-Power Championship.

DB will be late this week, accidently deleted the newest one, will have to re-do all this weeks transfers. Will be ready on Monday definitely.

Neh, the skin is Skin Skin, it is on the site.

DB will be late this week, accidently deleted the newest one, will have to re-do all this weeks transfers. Will be ready on Monday definitely.

Sorry to hear that buddy, you have my sympathy, i've done it plenty of times with the kits and that annoys me and theres not even a great deal of data in the kit part lol.

i don't mean to sound like a noob here, but do these transfer take effect at the start of the 2009/2010 season, i.e. the start of the game?

i don't mean to sound like a noob here, but do these transfer take effect at the start of the 2009/2010 season, i.e. the start of the game?

Yes mate, unfortunately the data editor does not allow us to start a particular db in any other year than 09/10. So in effect the transfers for 10/11 season ie. David Villa to Barcelona, according to the game happened a year earlier :)

Back