StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
righto, thanks.. practically just woke up and my brain isn't quite in sync until i have had my morning coffee :)

Why are Wellington Silva and Samuel Galindo already at the club, they're joining later in the year. More importantly, Robin Van Persie shouldn't be out for 6-7 months will ankle ligament damage, and Ballack should be at Leverkusen, i downloaded Dan's update btw...

EDIT: Sorry if that sounds whiney and bitchy, didn't mean to it to be, just some things you may have missed in this update :) Thanks for your hardwork guys

Last edited:
If you downloaded the edition I did Joss, the injuries have been sorted :)

That's what i thought - maybe he injured himself without telling me, meh, i changed it on FMRTE

Kalifa Cisse from Reading to Bristol City - 1M
Marek Matejeosky from Reading to Sparta Pargue - 500k
Marcus Willians from Scunthorpe to Reading - Free

EDIT:
Finances: Reading Budget 500k

Upgrades:
Jobi McAnuff
Jay Tabb
Jimmy Kebe
Matt Mills.

Dunno if they were in or not, Just help you out abit with Reading. :D

Last edited:
John Brayford & Bailey from Crewe to Derby - 1m for the both (and maybe improved abit)
Tomazs Cywka improvement for Derby
Danny Buijs to Derby from Den Haag.
Gary Teale to Shef Wed from Derby.

Theres just a few for Derby mate.

added your version as main download Dan....:)

Just had a quick go at this DB. Wow, what a lot of effort you have put into it.

Thanks very much!

Just had a quick go at this DB. Wow, what a lot of effort you have put into it.

Thanks very much!

Don't forget there are weekly updates to this, so keep an eye out.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Has anyone got a screeny of new Arsenal Centre Back (A)

I have slightly upped his stats for the update, I will post him later so you can see him.

Not, Barcelona are prepared to re-negotiate his contract if a club comes along. Still under contract until end of season.

Oh okay. When does his contract run to? I asssumed we'd pretty much began the 2010/11 season with pre-seasn training started at some clubs.

Oh okay. When does his contract run to? I asssumed we'd pretty much began the 2010/11 season with pre-seasn training started at some clubs.

Contract expiry - 30.6.2010

You've confused me further.

So Barca will be willing to re-negotiate Henry's contract if another club tries to sign him?

Yes, he is under contract with Barca, but, if another club comes in, they are prepared to re-negotiate his contract to allow him to leave. If they release him, they will have to pay his wages until end of contract, and if he walks, he has to buy out his contract.

Back