StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
thing is i went on editor and everything was how it should be :| was i meant to patch the game or anything ?

EDIT: i answered my own question :) fixed and working :D

Last edited:
Hey Stu, firstly welcome back (I know you said you're not properly back yet but atleast you're back online shortly).

Secondly congrats on the mod position, I'm sure you'll do a good job as graphics is certainly what you're good at. :)

And lastly, looking forward to the next update ^^) One thing I may ask for the update though, can we see a few CA changes to some Fulham players? Konchesky, Pantsil, Baird and Dempsey are pretty under rated on the game compared to real life performances, so maybe they could do with a bit of an upgrade. Also it's been announced about Fulham that they'll have a £20M budget under Hughes, so I guess that could be changed aswell? Anyway it's up to you but just a few opinions from myself :)

Cheers mate.
I don't agree with Dempsey, as he's a beast in my games, but yeah I agree with the Fulham players

Edit - Joe Cole's a free agent :)

Last edited:
I don't agree with Dempsey, as he's a beast in my games, but yeah I agree with the Fulham players

Edit - Joe Cole's a free agent :)
Yeah true :)

Also, Gera is pretty under rated. It's pretty much most of their team apart from a few of them lol.

Ipswich players in need of slight CA/PA adjustments: Luke Hyam, Tom Eastman, Tommy Smith, Jack Ainsley, Connor Wickham, Troy Brown, Reggie Lambe and Shane O'Connor

Ipswich signings: Marton Fulop - Sunderland - £750,000, Mark Kennedy - Cardiff - £75,000, Conor Hourihane (PA/CA adjust?) - Sunderland - Free
Ipswich outs: Owen Garvan - Crystal Palace - Undisclosed, Alex Bruce - Leeds - £200,000, Kevin Lisbie - Millwall - Loan (Season), Lee Martin - Charlton - Loan (Season), Pim Balkestein - Brentford - Free,

I know you've been away but thought these might help. Thanks in advance :)

Also Ian McParland no longer first team-coach, Gary Ablett is first team coach, Foley has left the club, probably for Tampa Bay

Last edited:
Stu is there any way to add the new squad registration system in the EPL cause it'd be awesome if there was, there was also a guideline change in bookings in the EPL back in January I think something about 5 bookings doesn't lead to suspension anymore it's a fine or warning or something not to sure of the top of my head

Ipswich players in need of slight CA/PA adjustments: Luke Hyam, Tom Eastman, Tommy Smith, Jack Ainsley, Connor Wickham, Troy Brown, Reggie Lambe and Shane O'Connor

I wouldn't have said so personally....

And by the way, Vuckic is perfect at the 170-80 range as he really is a brilliant prospect, Fergusons scouted him a few times last season, Inman is a decent player but he's not 170+, I'd lower him to about 155

hi does this update work on the mac? if so how do you install it.......cheers

im confused where can i download the new update with cole to liverpool campbell to newcastle etc

im confused where can i download the new update with cole to liverpool campbell to newcastle etc

next update is on the 15th mate, the guy who does it has had problems these past 2 weeks, so he couldnt update the new transfers and stuff now he's on holiday but the new update should have everything up to date on the 15th

cheers mate looks good just about to give it a go, i had a few adjustments gosling and campbell 2 newcastle and im glad you increased vuckic and nile rangers potential. I increased team morale from 1 to 15. i feel jose enrique needs adjusting as he was the best player in the league. apart from that keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:58 PM ----------

stewwww! you are obviously a newcastle fan cos they got a 35m transfer budget. you made the strikers and youth team far too good, theres a 16 year old striker and defender that could get in the barca line-up now. u made them better then vucick and ranger. smithy and enrique where the stand out players that needed tweaking. i know its a hard job mate but the toon youth academy is better then arsenals and uniteds

I've already mentioned that Cutsty, I think he is going to change in next update, hopefully. :P

Hardly major signings, so won't show up on your sites i don't expect.
Sanchez Watt is on loan at Leeds, presumably for the whole season..
Nacer Barazite is having a trial at Glasgow Ramgers :'( - Not sure if you can implement this.
Luke Freeman is on loan at Yeovil.

All Arsenal Reserve Team players.

Hardly major signings, so won't show up on your sites i don't expect.
Sanchez Watt is on loan at Leeds, presumably for the whole season..
Nacer Barazite is having a trial at Glasgow Ramgers :'( - Not sure if you can implement this.
Luke Freeman is on loan at Yeovil.

All Arsenal Reserve Team players.

What do you think of Nacer Barazite mate is he any good

next update is on the 15th mate, the guy who does it has had problems these past 2 weeks, so he couldnt update the new transfers and stuff now he's on holiday but the new update should have everything up to date on the 15th
ok cool sorry i thought this was a thread for a new update sorry guys

I'm not the right person to ask ian. Not because i don't know anything about him, but because i rate all Arsenal players.. From what i have seen, he's pretty good. Lively, attacking midfielder who can play on the wing too. He's very tricky, and Dutch, which is always a good thing. It was always going to be difficult for him, competing with the likes of Jack Wilshere and Henri Lansbury at Arsenal - As well as Affelay, Sneijder (younger), Elia and co. in the Holland set up - Admittedly, Elia and Affelay are older than him, but it seems to me that while other players ave got better, especially at Arsenal, with Watt among others getting first team chances, Wenger didn't really rate him as he stayed more or less the same level, and he sent him out on loan, he's only ever made 3 first team apps for Arsenal. I'd expect him to fit in quite well in a (no offence) slightly worse league.

Sorry for the essay :$

Am back online now:D. Will be resuming my update, but it will take a while to get up to date, as two weeks of transfers need to be done. I won't give a date for the new release, as it means working towards that.

If you want to help by taking a league/nation to update fully, please PM me:)

would help but not that great on the old editor lol. Why do u do like half then post that up then do next half?

I wouldn't have said so personally....

And by the way, Vuckic is perfect at the 170-80 range as he really is a brilliant prospect, Fergusons scouted him a few times last season, Inman is a decent player but he's not 170+, I'd lower him to about 155

Just need to reflect they can be first teamers. Atm they "aren't good enough for the squad" :)

Back