StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
Removal of Adam Stansfield following his unfortunate death of bowel cancer?

also stew if you get time hull city have got a wonder kid in tom cairney, if you could increase mainly his potential ability and abit in his current. plus pedro of barca needs improving significantly. cheers

Tiago Manuel Dias Correia/Bébé set to sign for English club Manchester United, subject to a medical later this week

I am keeping a close eye on ALL transfers, so I shouldn't miss much:)

stu do you reckon you can do the 25 player squad registration rule?

edit: hold a ****** second is it already on there? aint got to 2010-2011 season yet

EDIT: think its already there, nevermind :P

Last edited:
It already comes in on the 10-11 season in the game :)

yeah just googled it :P half way through this season on the latest update look forward seeing how man city register there players, some are going to be very unhappy, just like real life :P

Edit: hey stu have you updated Thomas Mullers stats if they needed doing don't know how they are at the moment, Couldnt seem to find him in the game at first then i reloaded with germany league and found him, is there a way you could change this so you wont have to load the german league aswell please cause it effects the speed of the game if not dont worry il just keep loading it

Last edited:
Not too bad, got some help to get it done quicker, then it is just a check over, and do day-to-day transfers.

Would It Be Possible For You To Make Hatem Ben Arfa Unhappy And Have Him Transfer-Listed?

Would It Be Possible For You To Type Normally? And he's not transfer listed, he's wanted by the club, and if anything it would be loan listed.

Would It Be Possible For You To Type Normally? And he's not transfer listed, he's wanted by the club, and if anything it would be loan listed.
Ill Think You Will Find that Hatem Ben Arfa HAS been transfer lister by His CLUB :)

If you're gonna say something like that for the update give some evidence atleast guys..

Ill Think You Will Find that Hatem Ben Arfa HAS been transfer lister by His CLUB :)

They wanted rid of him until Niang left, now they want to keep him, but he's refusing to train or play for them.

Back