StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 145K
They wanted rid of him until Niang left, now they want to keep him, but he's refusing to train or play for them.

But earlier today he (Ben Arfa) travelled back to France to persuade Deschampps to let him go to Newcastle and Deschampps said he was resigned to letting him go.

by the time this update done ben arfa will be at newcastle anyway, if not just do it yourself in the editor lads

Bellamy has joined Cardiff on loan for the season, looks like Milner's going to Man City, Ireland to Villa, Brad Jones to Liverpool for £2.3m :)

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

EDIT: Birmingham got Matt Derbyshire on season long loan :)

ozil having medical at madrid tomorrow, stuw is this database extension updated day by day? thinking of maybe starting a madrid game on weekend thats all, will all the transfers be upto date? plus have ozils stats been improved?

No players will be moved around until the transfer is a DONE DEAL. I am still not near to an update, as I am doing transfers day-by-day, and am checking every detail as well.

Nope the last update was around 3 weeks ago. I will release a preliminary update at the end of the week, but it will be far from complete.

Nope the last update was around 3 weeks ago. I will release a preliminary update at the end of the week, but it will be far from complete.

ok cheers as chris22 version doesn't work with me and it crashes when I start up my FM 2010

ok cheers as chris22 version doesn't work with me and it crashes when I start up my FM 2010

No Problem. Some people can't get chris22 update to work, some can't get mine to work. FM seems to like my update though:P

sky sports news. fees agreed. its subject to a medical

Stu, could you include these changes in your future update?

Manchester United:
Bebe - position AM(RLC)FW(C) also can play as Centre Midfielder. CA about 110, PA -9, Javier Hernandez PA -10, Oliver Gill PA -8, Smalling PA -9, Reece Brown PA -9, Rooney CA 190 (higher finishing and long shots) PA 197, Fletcher PA 180, McGinty PA -9, Macheda PA -10, Welbeck PA -10, Diouf PA 170, Jonny Evans PA -10, Rafael and Fabio PA -10.

Manchester City:
Mario Balotelli PA 190, Adam Johnson PA 180.

Real Madrid:
Ronaldo PA 197, Oezil PA 190, Benzema PA 190, Canales PA 195.

Stu, could you include these changes in your future update?

Manchester United:
Bebe - position AM(RLC)FW(C) also can play as Centre Midfielder. CA about 110, PA -9, Javier Hernandez PA -10, Oliver Gill PA -8, Smalling PA -9, Reece Brown PA -9, Rooney CA 190 (higher finishing and long shots) PA 197, Fletcher PA 180, McGinty PA -9, Macheda PA -10, Welbeck PA -10, Diouf PA 170, Jonny Evans PA -10, Rafael and Fabio PA -10.

Manchester City:
Mario Balotelli PA 190, Adam Johnson PA 180.

Real Madrid:
Ronaldo PA 197, Oezil PA 190, Benzema PA 190, Canales PA 195.
Why does Bebe get such a good PA..? You havent even seen him play yet..

And who the **** is Reece Brown, Oliver Gill and McGinty!? No way they should get high PA.

Why does Bebe get such a good PA..? You havent even seen him play yet..

And who the **** is Reece Brown, Oliver Gill and McGinty!? No way they should get high PA.
bebe getting -9 is right, as it means he can be anything from a very good, near world class player, to a fairly average barely in the 25 squad player. exactly what is though of him IRL

mcginty is one of our best young prospects, but brown and gill dont look like getting better than average players

bebe getting -9 is right, as it means he can be anything from a very good, near world class player, to a fairly average barely in the 25 squad player. exactly what is though of him IRL

mcginty is one of our best young prospects, but brown and gill dont look like getting better than average players
Fair enough.

If that's the case though, Nadir Cifcti of Pompey should get a boost to around -8/9 PA then.

brown and gill dont look like getting better than average players

They have made excellent progress throught last season, Brown is England's U-20 regular player and Gill is Man Utd Reserves regular player (Ferguson said that he has made excellent progress and will be a classy defender - they wouldn't sold Cathart to Blackpool if this wasn't true).

Fair enough.

If that's the case though, Nadir Cifcti of Pompey should get a boost to around -8/9 PA then.

ALL PA/CA updates will not be huge. I have updated Bebe etc, but they will not be huge. I have given nominal PA, so they may be good, may be bad.

Back