StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

That's what I was thinking, I know Spurs have had injury problems lately, but this is beyond a joke xD

How many people have problems with squad registrations in Jan?? Like this post if you do.

Update will b sorted for this weekend, not too much to add.

How many people have problems with squad registrations in Jan?? Like this post if you do.

Update will b sorted for this weekend, not too much to add.

Only up to Nov atm, I'll try to rush through December tonight

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:58 PM ----------

Okay it turns out that I am having problems registering players, previous games were both cup games without eligibility issue, but now I'm having them for the premiership. My squad number changes seem to have reverted, so had to manually register them using FMRTE.

View attachment 106117

I'm not sure whether this is down to me somehow not confirming my number changes or some other issue, I'll load a backup save and holiday through in a minute.

Last edited:
Looks like my problems were my own mistake, but also found out that Chris Hughton is terrible when put in charge of the team... He lost every game, even to Rochdale, and ****** off half the squad, made Jorgensen want to leave :p

Only up to Nov atm, I'll try to rush through December tonight

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:58 PM ----------

Okay it turns out that I am having problems registering players, previous games were both cup games without eligibility issue, but now I'm having them for the premiership. My squad number changes seem to have reverted, so had to manually register them using FMRTE.

View attachment 106117

I'm not sure whether this is down to me somehow not confirming my number changes or some other issue, I'll load a backup save and holiday through in a minute.

Looks like my problems were my own mistake, but also found out that Chris Hughton is terrible when put in charge of the team... He lost every game, even to Rochdale, and ****** off half the squad, made Jorgensen want to leave :p

I have yet to encounter problems with squad reg in Jan, but I will ask chris22 about it, as he added that for me.

any romanian transfers made?

Yes, Romania will be included in next update.

make sure Tarmo Kink is liek PA 200 lol, well at least 17 long shot and 17 free kick

here why ;) YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Lets not get excited, just because he scored two last night. I have already upped him for the next one, but I think a 200 PA is a little OTT...

Lets not get excited, just because he scored two last night. I have already upped him for the next one, but I think a 200 PA is a little OTT...

I was joking about the 200 PA part, oh well,

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

oh yeah and Gary Mason is at dunfermline now (used to play for them before)

Do these have the correct fixtures for the English Leagues? if not do you know where i can get them from?

U have Forgot harry kewell hes in galatasaray and Lucas niell to..

Will the Dutch league be included??

Some PA Changes:

Jerson Cabral -8
Bruno Martins Indi -8
Quasim Bouy -9 (biggest talent in ajax academy)
Siem de Jong back to -8 was -9 (he's not a super talent, just a decent talent)

And Vitesse Arnhem has a Sugardaddy (mr Jordania)

And maybe you can add:
Gyliano van Velzen (hol)
Winger R/L
He signed with Man Utd from Ajax pa-8

For the rest lots of transfers:) but you now that for yourself i guess:)

One change needed; You have put Seyi Olifinjana on loan at Preston North End, he is actually on loan at Cardiff. Other than that, good work. :)

Do these have the correct fixtures for the English Leagues? if not do you know where i can get them from?

I was going to add, but it is a **** of a lot of work, and I use random fixtures anyway.

U have Forgot harry kewell hes in galatasaray and Lucas niell to..

I have already fixed, will be in the next release

Will the Dutch league be included??

Some PA Changes:

Jerson Cabral -8
Bruno Martins Indi -8
Quasim Bouy -9 (biggest talent in ajax academy)
Siem de Jong back to -8 was -9 (he's not a super talent, just a decent talent)

And Vitesse Arnhem has a Sugardaddy (mr Jordania)

And maybe you can add:
Gyliano van Velzen (hol)
Winger R/L
He signed with Man Utd from Ajax pa-8

For the rest lots of transfers:) but you now that for yourself i guess:)

I have done eredivisie, and have upped those and others.

One change needed; You have put Seyi Olifinjana on loan at Preston North End, he is actually on loan at Cardiff. Other than that, good work. :)

OK, will add.

Stu you need to add a 6-7 month injury to Antonio Valencia and Hargreaves should be back within the next month or so

Stu you need to add a 6-7 month injury to Antonio Valencia and Hargreaves should be back within the next month or so

Yeah it is added for Valencia for the next one. Hargreaves injury down to 3-4 weeks in game.

Not sure if this has been addressed but Ibrahimovic has a loan clause for Milan to buy him for £78 million but on Sky sports it has €24million (£19.7m) on there for his price if Milan want him on a permanent basis.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11863_6345122,00.html

Yeah noticed that, but had already fixed it for the next release

Yeah it is added for Valencia for the next one. Hargreaves injury down to 3-4 weeks in game.

Yeah noticed that, but had already fixed it for the next release

Okay just thought i would let you know :)

Ughh, not sure, but have you merged all the files in one file and compressed it, as it takes a long time for my PC to load. :'(

EDIT: And put the download files on your first page, mate, people might get confused when they see July.