StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

Ughh, not sure, but have you merged all the files in one file and compressed it, as it takes a long time for my PC to load. :'(

No, as merging can corrupt the files, so I have just left them separate.

Not trying to be hasty but is there a date of when it should be released?

Not trying to be hasty but is there a date of when it should be released?

I was releasing this weekend, but I am waiting for chris22 to change something on the main file(removing EPL registration, as it causes problems). But other than that, shouldn't be too long.

I was releasing this weekend, but I am waiting for chris22 to change something on the main file(removing EPL registration, as it causes problems). But other than that, shouldn't be too long.

So later on tonight then? Sorry if I'm confused and have you done Abbiati injury ?

So later on tonight then? Sorry if I'm confused and have you done Abbiati injury ?

As soon as chris22 does that, it will be done. Could be tonight, tomorrow, or early next week.

Abbiati injury added.

As soon as chris22 does that, it will be done. Could be tonight, tomorrow, or early next week.

Abbiati injury added.

He aint Injured as far as i know but in the update i downloaded last he had the injury he had from the default 10.3 lol

Would you change irish League cos Cork city is now Cork City Foras Club and are in second division

Not sure if you've done these transfers, might just have been me with an old download...
Maxi - LFC
Dossena - Napoli
Voronin to Dinamo Kyiv

Although my update did include VDV at Spurs...oO)

On the last update Diego Maradona is still in charge of Argentina but he's not in charge of them in real life anymore.

Will there be any CA/PA changes for Jordan Henderson? He's being trailed by Arsenal and he really does look like a good player.

any update on this?

any update on this?

It should be out soon. I cant get hold of chris22, so I am looking to remove it myself(the EPL squad rules). If anyone knows, please post up, and then I can release the update ASAP

Hey StuW, does the newest update (Not the next one, the last one) have the leagues sorted out as well As the Maxi, Voronin and Dossena transfers? Would do it myself but:
a) Don't have the editor
b) Wouldn't know which files to edit!

Hey,

Hope this is not too late, but the youth talent Raheem Sterling of Liverpool is listed as a central defender in the latest update, but he is actually a winger/striker.

He currently plays on either wing for Liverpool reserves but as a 16 year old I believe he will be rotated around a few attacking positions as he is capable of playing as a striker as well. Recently scored a brace in a reserve game against Leeds.

Thanks for the great work :)

Hey StuW, does the newest update (Not the next one, the last one) have the leagues sorted out as well As the Maxi, Voronin and Dossena transfers? Would do it myself but:
a) Don't have the editor
b) Wouldn't know which files to edit!

Right click on the games short cut the editor there and Maxi Rodriguez is at Liverpool on the default 10.3 well on mine he is.

I will release the update tomorrow night, definitely. I have some changes to make, chris22 has removed the EPL squad rules, so not long.:)

Minor thing, but I don't think OM should be in Ben Arfa's favoured clubs anymore :p

how many database changes does this have?

I'm playing with marshall's right now and it's got 80k+ and it makes the game unstable. Without it I can run almost every single league, with it I just got a crash dump after one year with only BBVA loaded.

Just completed my first season, finished 4th, made it to the league cup final and just won the FA Cup; beat Liverpool 2-1 with Ben Arfa MotM, but can't afford the £5m for him :'( He had a good season too; 36 apps, 6 goals, 8 assists, 80 fouls drawn (diver) and 7.13 avg.

As for the number of changes, I'll check for you

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

8603 + 1596 + 4 + 925 + 1956 + 2451 = 15535 changes

Btw, noticed one of the files is a 2010_2011_kits.xml, could this be interfering with my custom kits for Newcastle? I can't get them to show over the default 3D kits, despite me having changed the 3D kits the game is meant to use (it doesn't) and the image files it should use.