Supposedly good players you would never sign again?

Magnus Troest Kept moaning about not being in the first team despite specifically saying in his contract Backup. Kept putting in Transfer Request, I kept accepting them and then he kept withdrawing after a day. He's done 12 times. Honestly, what the ****? He got 3 game overall, still in the team but transferred listed by ME!

Christian Nemeth. He was terrible for me, I managed to make 1 million selling him in Jan.

Sergio Romero first season with Arsenal in FM 10, was ****, he conceded many stupid goals, so i never buy him again until now and not gonna buy him never again.

lol i've brought him on fm 11 went ten games without conceding did amazing in the first year, but now in my third season he is really dodgy not sure if i should look for another keeper or not, to be fair tho i only brought him for 2.5 million

lol i've brought him on fm 11 went ten games without conceding did amazing in the first year, but now in my third season he is really dodgy not sure if i should look for another keeper or not, to be fair tho i only brought him for 2.5 million

Hehe, bad luck.. buy Kameni for 6 M ( Euros ) he´s one of the best..

for me it has to be NEYMAR, INIESTA AND DROGBA

Sergio Aguero and Jack Rodwell always do terrible for me:/ but aguero does awesome for ath madrid...

Wow, can't believe people are having problems making Lukaku work, he scores 30+ goals a season for me...

While I was managing Spurs, I had bought Joe Cole for 20million. He was so rubbish I sold him the next season which was my last for spurs

Can't believe people are having problems with Neymar/Hazard/Balotelli (although I can understand the latter) Neymar & Hazard both have improved their attributes to 19 dribbling & Balotelli having 16 corner, 17 crossing stats. All thanks for Ian C's training & constant vigorous ***-licking EVERY pre/post match (after all, mentality & confidence play a massive part in football) to make sure my whole team's morale is constantly on 'Superb' or 'Very Good'.

Lukaku & Rodwell I can understand though...However if they're having match problems or slow development, then give them a transfer-warning & it'll sort them out :D

While I was managing Spurs, I had bought Joe Cole for 20million. He was so rubbish I sold him the next season which was my last for spurs

20 M for Cole ? .. are you crazy.. you could get much better and younger players for that amount of money..

Last edited:
luis suarez for me absolute waste of time. bought him for liverpool in the jan window for 20 million. played 14 games for the rest of the season got 1 goal and one assist. i thought fair enough settling in played him the next season he got 25 games and zero goals and 6 assists. he got sold after that for 18 million. never ever again im afraid i wonder if woy hodgson could get better out of him lol :p

im sorry but if you fail with Dzeko you have problems :p

Rodwell never does great for me
are you kidding me, you had problems too, check your brain sometimes, rodwell, seriously, he is so far.......actually he is great for my wigan game and is my captain too and that is no easy task

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

wow, you had problems too, neymar in my wigan save is my top scorer and consistent performer, also he is a contender of most assists

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

i have to agree ;D
you have problems too.....................try improve you tactical approach on fm okay???

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Neymar was rubbish for me too.
wow........................................just wow............................really???????? no comments

I hired him to Benfica too in 2nd season, unhappy, 6,5 mil, first season was pretty bad, but since then he has been EXCELENT.

Manuel Neuer. Signed him for Benfica somewhere in my 3rd season, he was unhappy at Schalke and they let him out for ~ €8 Mil. Was quite prone to mistakes and lapses in concentration, suffered dreadful goals and hardly kept a clean sheet. Ended up being a close call between him and Roberto (!!!) for 2nd choice goalkeeper, whilst 20yo Oblak got the starter spot.
Not saying I wouldn't sign him again necessarily, I'd actually like to manage him on a different save and see if he turns out different then, but I have to say he was a huge disappointment.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

I hired Maicon in 2013 to Benfica, already 33 I think ending contract 8 million bargain, in about half of the season he has only 2 assists but he has an average rating of 7.53, but I never ever see him doing something in the games.. maybe he needs a season to adept, he hope he gets better soon, cuz he's by far the highest earner in the squad with 250 mil more than neuer.