Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

what i do?its easy..u just follow whats in the op....i also reduce the Defensive Line by 5 clicks, have both my dm learn ppms like stop plays and try killer balls,and it is better if ur winger also learn killer balls,in mine,shaqiri having that...and personally i use winger to take the corner... AMC DMC DMC(killer balls)(stop plays) my amc is erick torres btw.hv ur striker learn place shots.
p/s:if the amc hv the ppms like dictates tempo,it will be a bonus,try marco verratti

Last edited:
When does the new tac will be uploaded!? :)

How is this going so far for everyone?

cheers

Best tactic! My attacking midfielder : 15 games : 5 goals and 8 assist!

edit: : my left winger : 13 games : 12 assist!

"Assertive: Passing was poor" doesn't work for me, it always lowers the players morale and they think they're getting singled out.

This happens even if they had a 5.5 rating.

set the striker as traget man in team instructions?
if i play with left food playr as the aml , keep him cut inside ?

I really hope this new version comes fast, been waiting a while now. :D

P.S. If someone's got the latest version then please send it through to me, I'll help testing if you want. :)

hey dude why you dont show your transfer in and out in first season, did you have treble with default squad which they already have been there like sinclair

1st game of my new save with tottenham, followed everything to a tee and got beat 4 - 0!

i'll stick with it but not looking good :(

View attachment 265909

1ST FEW GAMES OF THE SEASON AND LOOKING BETTER BUT AM STILL GOING WRONG SOMEWHERE. STRIKERS ARE NOT GETTING A RATING OF ABOVE 6.8 AND DEFENSIVELY - THE ARE FORCING THEM TO SHOOT FROM RANGE BUT THEY APPEAR TO BREAK IN AROUND THE BACK FROM THE OPPOSITIONS WIDE MEN?? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!! PM ME IF NEEDED :)

When does the new tactic will be uploaded!?
Please give us some info... :)

View attachment 265909

1ST FEW GAMES OF THE SEASON AND LOOKING BETTER BUT AM STILL GOING WRONG SOMEWHERE. STRIKERS ARE NOT GETTING A RATING OF ABOVE 6.8 AND DEFENSIVELY - THE ARE FORCING THEM TO SHOOT FROM RANGE BUT THEY APPEAR TO BREAK IN AROUND THE BACK FROM THE OPPOSITIONS WIDE MEN?? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!! PM ME IF NEEDED :)

try lower the defensive line.and about ur striker rating,its merely on them.try let them learn beat offside trap..works for me

Yea its ready for release,there will be two versions,one with the near post corner bug and one without.
And malle yea mate,I am sending out the OP instructions to you in 20-30 minutes hopefully and as you work on it,I will upload the screenshots or if you send me your email id to me via pm,I can send you all the screenshots there?

What's suddenly happened that made this not ready for release? He was just about to post it a few weeks ago saying it was ready yet still no sign.

This tactic is fantastic. I've won the Europa League, also got to the final of the same competition, won the FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League in three seasons with Newcastle. The only thing that I'm yet to claim is the Premier League title.

Guys its ready,just that been really busy with full time work+full time uni load.
So haven't gotten time to release.I haven't played more than a season with any team to release something full proof,but I shall release it as beta and let you guys see what problems you face.Cheers.
Probably in my next post.