View attachment 363423

May 2015

View attachment 363420

Not a great month if i'm honest but we achieved all we wanted, Novothny was back and had some great games. The 6-3 loss if you didn't guess already was because the final was 3 days later so I rested pretty much the whole team!

View attachment 363421

What an amazing final! Novothny stole the show and we won on penalties. This articles makes it sound close but it wasn't really. They had more than 3 times as many shots as us despite us control possession most of the time. This win gives us a staggering £30k in prize money. (sarcasm)

View attachment 363422

So we finished the league in a pretty safe position. 11th grants us £215k prize money which is fantastic as we were looking really dodgy financially... But yeah The big 3 were dominant once more. The two that were meant to go down, went down and no real surprises on the table!

---

I won't do a end of season review for the season as I'm sure you, like me, just want to keep going quickly and get to the exciting bits (hopefully) where we start getting close to Europe etc. Expect a few regens being bought by me as I can't keep away from them. The budget for this season is £30k but will be boosted by some sales as some of my team are now heavily over-valued because of the cup win!

We get new sponsors and we now gain £300k annually which is double of our previous deals.

The club granted my request to improve the youth recruitment.

Who's ready for 2015/16?

View attachment 363384

Hungary Update

View attachment 363382

We now get one more place in Europe meaning we can now sneak 4th and get into the Europa!

View attachment 363381

Our reputation as a league has increased meaning higher quality players are more interested in playing over here!

---

Thought I'd start doing Hungarian updates every once in a while, will definitely do more regular updates if I get a National team job!

Relegation was close. Luckily you turned it around. Congrats on the League Cup also!
Looking forward to the following season.

Relegation was close. Luckily you turned it around. Congrats on the League Cup also!
Looking forward to the following season.

It's a shame it wasn't the Hungarian Cup we won or we would be in the Europa League right now!

Cheers mate, yeah very lucky, november and february my team just collapsed and we dropped so many points but luckily we had a good start and a good end.

I too am looking forward to the next season, our stature increased a bit so I've brought in some pretty decent signings if I say so myself!

Expect maybe a top-half finish next season, but I'm optimistic that we could sneak into 4th and therefore into europe.

I've come to hate the rule in which players aren't allowed to leave certain countries if they're U18

View attachment 363307

Hungary Update

View attachment 363306

Hungary get gifted one of the easiest groups I've ever seen. Pretty sure Hungary might be the favourites, maybe Denmark. Part of me wants to see them do well, but I also want them to fail miserably so I've got a chance at that job! But anyway, hopefully by the end of this season Novothny will be knocking on the door of the national team, although that might be a tad optimistic.

---

Szolnoki pre-season update will be coming as soon as possible, it's just taking a while due to a lot of signings and stuff, should be a good season :)

View attachment 363302

Pre-season 2015/16

View attachment 363301

Our best pre-season to date. The Ferencvaros win is the highlight considering they're in our league and supposed to be a top 5 team! We made a lot of money from these fixtures which is pleasing!

There were a lot of outs this season.

View attachment 363300

Szucs was great last season but not £190k great, so when we got offered that much ofcourse I accepted. Sulimani is the biggest free transfer that we released as he was a key player last year but he wanted £1600p/w which would be twice as much as anyone else, plus it's above my max wage so I gladly let him and his greedy personality go :p

In terms of ins, there's still a lot of holes in my squad, but I will be fixing that before the transfer window ends. This means in the coming updates there'll be more transfers so don't think this is it!

I'm going to do the best one first as he's not joining until next year but...

View attachment 363298

A great player joining for around £200k next summer. He looks like a gem and I'm looking forward to him coming! He should actually be a bit better by the time he gets here so it looks like I could've bagged my self a bargain!

View attachment 363297

Speaking of bargains; I got this guy for £190 from All Stars! And no, I didn't forget to put the 'K' at the end, I literally got him for one hundred and ninety pounds... He'll be a key player next year and I'm excited to see what he can do!

View attachment 363296

£2.1k from Zanaco, bought for the first team and he looks good too! A bit slow though but most teams in this league have pretty slow players on average so he'll be fine.

View attachment 363295

Free transfer, will be our starting right-back next season.

View attachment 363294

Needed a rotation-guy with potential to help carry the load with Novothny and I got him. Not expecting big things, just a few goals off the bench and some starts in cup matches.

View attachment 363293

Back-up centre back on a free transfer. Nothing special here but he'll do the job.

View attachment 363292

Lastly, another free transfer and will be our starting 'keeper. He will tutor young 'keeper Kovacs.

---

And that's it! Hope you like my transfers guys!
It took around 5 hours to search all the 'Youth Intake' and 'Youth Departures' looking for the right guys for the team but I think I found them. It was a long, long night too as we couldn't actually scout players outside of Europe so we had about 40 odd trialists and we actually couldn't get Aryee and Kabaza to come on trial so they were a complete shot in the dark...

In other news we were granted another affiliation. This time we have another parent club in Sparta Prague who have some good looking youth coming through that we might be able to loan in the coming years. If I remember correctly they pay us around £20k annually. Normally I would have a screenshot but I forgot to, forgive me guys.

My target for this year is 4th, although realistically we could be seeing us around 7th-8th-9th.

With those signings and that insane youth intake, I'd say this will be your year to push up the table and maybe get some European football for next season! The two africans and that Bosnian look amazing for this level, it's only a matter of time before you start getting some big offers for all those regens. Keep it up!

Nice keep it up interesting story! Wait til the real success begins!

With those signings and that insane youth intake, I'd say this will be your year to push up the table and maybe get some European football for next season! The two africans and that Bosnian look amazing for this level, it's only a matter of time before you start getting some big offers for all those regens. Keep it up!

A man can dream! But in all seriousness I'm quietly confident that we can do well this season. There's no doubt we'll do better than last year.

The two Africans I was especially pleased with as it took me so long looking through all the African youth intake (which is 99% garbage). There's no doubt that the Zambian will become an international!

The Bosnian looks like a real steal and I'm glad I found him so early as I'm sure he would've been snapped up by a big club!

Cheers mate, appreciate the comments and feedback :)

View attachment 363168

July/August 2014

View attachment 363166

So, aside from the Gyor game we've had really good results. Don't get me wrong, the Gyor game was fantastic for the neutrals I'm sure but It's all about results. We were 6-0 down at half-time and somehow pulled 4 back. Novothny had a great start to the season and finishes August with 5 goals and 4 assists. Kabaza is an absolute beast! He too has 4 assists and a couple of goals. A shock run of form from Milan Mirosavljev as he scores 5 goals too. In conclusion, I'm very happy with the first set of results!

View attachment 363164

If the league finished as it stands, I'd be a very happy man. We look like we could achieve my hopes of European football. Mezokovesd are overachieving like mad!

---

Other news

Some improvements to the club.

View attachment 363163View attachment 363162

Our first choice keeper gets injured for two months but luckily we have a fairly decent back-up!

View attachment 363161

As I would expect, clubs are now coming in for Novothny, fairly large ones too.

View attachment 363160

---

I said i needed to sign some players and I did. Two wingers, which I'm very pleased with. Both were free transfers. Lombardi is formerly of Inter Milan.

View attachment 363159
View attachment 363158

View attachment 363157

This is more like it! I'm rejecting it, but note that this offer is worth more than my entire club hahaha

Not entirely sure how they got that much money either... they're in Ligue 2...

View attachment 363156

The star of the 2014 youth intake, Gyula Lengyel goes out on loan for the season to Division II side Cegléd as a key player.

He made maybe 2 appearances over his current time at Szolnoki but his development has been slow. Hopefully this loan and first team football will help him and he'll come back and be ready for the first team squad.

Just read through this, quality story mate! Really good idea and it's obviously looking good so far. A big bid for Novothny could boost the club massively, but hopefully he stays and becomes a star for you.

Just read through this, quality story mate! Really good idea and it's obviously looking good so far. A big bid for Novothny could boost the club massively, but hopefully he stays and becomes a star for you.

Cheers mate, glad you're enjoying it!

Big news about Novothny coming up in the next update...

View attachment 363063

September 2015

View attachment 363062

A decent month. Annoying that our squad still doesn't seem to be good enough to beat any of the big three... However it was pleasing that I used a completely rotated squad for the cup games and we won all of them.

View attachment 363061

We're still in good stead in the league. I expect us to keep on the same level and finish on around 60 points. We are now officially 1/3 through the season already!

---

So it was inevitable but... we sold Novothny. £2.8mil was too much to turn down. The deal includes him being loaned back the rest of the season plus 50% of future profits on fees.

View attachment 363060

So after he left we gained a huge amount of money and fortunately around £700k was churned back into our budget. With that I've bought two players. Their join dates can be seen on their screenshots. Note that Caceres is already a Honduran international at the age of 16. Hussein looks good too and I'm sure many of you will have knowledge of FC Inter Turku thanks to
Safc-mad-scotty‎'s fantastic story.

View attachment 363059
View attachment 363058

So our estimated value sky rocketed from £525k to a whopping £3million. Meaning we literally went from rags to riches! Obviously i took advantage of this and spoke to the board.

View attachment 363057

In late September however the Chairman declared he wanted to step down as Szolnoki Chairman and we are in the midst of a takeover, meaning an embargo on me signing regens :mad:

View attachment 363056

Will be sad seeing Novothny go but obviously he's meant for greater things and he's helped the club a lot with his performances and his fee.