Tactic Set for all teams - Great results - Patch 9.3

man, i think its best tactic i used, just fitting perfect for my team. looks like 4-4-2 but works good. thank you for creating this tactic.

Will do so later tonight. Its a set of 7 versions and I will include the 4411 as well since it can be good to pack the midfield in some games( the FCR, free role player, becomes the AMC)

Do you upload the tactic? In page 1?

The new 442/4411
http://www.zshare.net/download/62297896e0f61237/

Contains

1.Overload
2 - Control- both a 442 and a 4411
3- Attack Home - 442 only ( as we dont want to pack the midfield anyway)
4-Attack away - 442 only ( as we dont want to pack the midfield anyway)
5-Balanced - both a 442 and a 4411
6-Counter - both a 442 and a 4411
7-Defensive - both a 442 and a 4411

The FCR, that should be a creative complete Fc or AMC/FC, dropps into AMC in thed 4411

What sort of success have you had with these mate?

Just tried to Download this mate and my computer has warned me that its unsafe so im not gonna bother,sorry bud.

Last edited:
What sort of success have you had with these mate?

Just tried to Download this mate and my computer has warned me that its unsafe so im not gonna bother,sorry bud.

Yeah, my computer tells me that to when downloading rar-riles.

Currently, the set has been used with Liverpool, first season, no signings. ( champions in EPl but lost in the CL-finals).

Normal starting lineup

DR. Arbeloa - DC Skertle - DC Carragher - DL Dossena

MR Gerard - MC Alonso - MC Lucas . ML Riera

AMC/FC or FCright Babel

FC Kuyt/ Ngog

(Torres, Aurelio, March mostly out injured and played maybe 15 matches each)

Other teams during tweaking have been Boro( finished 6th) and Bury (only half a season 2nd placed)

Last edited:
hi im chelsea and im using the top notch tactic just wondering what you would start with against top 4 teams the everton and tottenham then the rest of the prem thxs

hi im chelsea and im using the top notch tactic just wondering what you would start with against top 4 teams the everton and tottenham then the rest of the prem thxs

Depends on how they play but against team like arsenal that plays a very quick short passing game on the counter, I would use Atack away at home and defensive when playing away. Against Man u probably balanced at home and counter away( or sus with the OI) and against Pool the same as against arsenal.

AS for the rest of the teams, It depends on how they play but a good thing to remember is that to use one version as a default starting tactic at home and then " go down 2 versions" when playing away. So if using 2.Attack home, at home, then use 4.Balanced when playing away. In the end, being a top team that everyone fears, you wiull probably use 2Control at home and 4attack away away from home as starting versions

TheBetterHalf -> First of all i wanna thank You for theese wonderful tactic sets! I've tried almost every tactic on this page, but none of them was near as good as yours:). I've won everything with chelsea in first season without big problems, now i'm playin m.city (i love buying new players, i couldn't resist not to play with them ;]) - i've lost in semi-final in uefa (poor bad luck, i had better possesion and almost 3 times more shoots than **** bordeaux but they won ;(), but i've won premier league with 1 point ahead of man.u which was kinda shock to me, cause i've almost changed my squad completely and they weren't gelled till end of season. I'm playing with top notch version, i think my squad is good enough for that :).

Ok enough compliments, now here's my question, it can be silly but i have to now that :p.

Currently i have 4 strikers in my team - balotelli, benzema, love, robinho. Which one should be playing on right and which on left side in your opinion? Currently love with robinho as sub are striking from right and benzema/balotelli from left. Is it good? Last season they were playing quite well, but each one of them (except benzema, bought him lately) had some weak moments (400-800 minutes without goal).
Also i'm planning to sell robinho and buy another world class striker, i'm thinking about ibra or villa (thought about younger players, but i want the best from the best after all ;p), which one do you reccomend for my team?
I told ya, that question will be stupid, but i have to make my team perfect in all aspects :p.

Best tactic yet, the 4-2-3-1 is working wonders for my Leeds team, im in first season and I have been promoted already with 37 games played, I've got 103 points and I'm one win off being crowned champions, also won Johnstones Paint Trophy :) Thanks alot, might start a season on 9.2 with Q.P.R, they've got Tommasi on 9.2 so it must be done lol, might try out your 4-4-2/4-4-1-1, look quite good :D KEEP IT UP DUDE

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Also, will these tactics be as effective on 9.2? Sounds a bit of a stupid question but title does say for patch 9.3 lol

Currently i have 4 strikers in my team - balotelli, benzema, love, robinho. Which one should be playing on right and which on left side in your opinion? Currently love with robinho as sub are striking from right and benzema/balotelli from left. Is it good? Last season they were playing quite well, but each one of them (except benzema, bought him lately) had some weak moments (400-800 minutes without goal).
Also i'm planning to sell robinho and buy another world class striker, i'm thinking about ibra or villa (thought about younger players, but i want the best from the best after all ;p), which one do you reccomend for my team?
I told ya, that question will be stupid, but i have to make my team perfect in all aspects :p.

If you have the money, the time and the status to get any player you want then I would look at their mental stat more than anything. Making sure that a player is consistent is another thing.

Tactics I know, specific players I don´t but try looking for multiple positive effects of 2 or 3 stats and of course, multiple negative effects of 1, 2 or 3 flaws.

A striker can have a great CA/PA and superb value in almost every stat but if hes got bad stats in Agility and First touch, then he is probably going to have problems with any decent defender closing him down, resulting in that his composure and finishing skills might not be worth anything as he most of the time wont be in in control of the ball. The other way around, if having great stats in the above mentioned stats( agility,FT), maybe also combined with higher than average in anticipation, then this will compensate bad stats in strength, speed and also dribbling "big time".

Aguero on the right eh... cool, will take your suggestion. Giving him a free role too, I suppose? Oh, have you tried swapping positions between the 2 FCs? I did this in my 2nd match on 442 TopTeam in a friendly, and both Torres and Aguero (and later Cardozo and Fleck) and taking turns putting shots on target and into the net. Could be down to the inferior opposition, will be experimenting this abit.

Thanks for your feedback on Young, in the end I got Angel Di Maria. Hope he turns out well.

Hi TBH,

Finished half of my 3rd season using 442 Top-Team, and i'm leading the table on goal difference. Yes it's very tight, and i might lose it in the end as i've yet to play all the other big four away, however, I can say it's the most convincing tactic I've used so far (compared to the 4231 and 442 No TM).

I'm dominating games, but as the season progress my team can't find space in the penalty area, resulting in alot of long shots and half-chances. This is also the reason why I'm not leading the table by more; I've been letting in 90th minute equalisers.

So TBH, what do you suggest I do to the tactics to avoid this? I've been using the Att Home set for Home and Balanced/Attack Away for away. When the opponent changes to 2-4-4, I just pull down the arrows of all my outfield players. But lately it doesn't work, they can still find an unmarked man to pop in that sickening equaliser. Is it my marking settings? My players? Team-talks? Looking forward to your advice. Thanks!

@sinned_82

Do you use the SUS-version with the OI against the 244 or 424 ?
Anyway, use this version as the 2.Control, I think you will find it better to break down teams. You may have to reduce time wasting by a couple of notches-many notches if your players are showing complacency and/or are non aggressive as the slider effects the closing down

@sinned_82

Do you use the SUS-version with the OI against the 244 or 424 ?
Anyway, use this version as the 2.Control, I think you will find it better to break down teams. You may have to reduce time wasting by a couple of notches-many notches if your players are showing complacency and/or are non aggressive as the slider effects the closing down

No, usually i just maintain the current set i was using then pull down the arrows, or i change to Balanced. Thanks for the new Control set and the time-wasting tweaks, will give it a try.

Hi TBH.

Struggling with my game with LFC and wanted to try your 442/4411 tactics. The other tactics I have downloded are tac-files, yours are rar-files and I can`t get them to work. When I download them to the tactics-file they doesn`t show when I go to tactics in the game. Any suggestions what I can do?

hi TBH,
i support west ham and im currently using them in a network game, which tactic do of yours do you reccomend me using?

also who did you buy and sell first season at west ham?

Hi TBH.

Struggling with my game with LFC and wanted to try your 442/4411 tactics. The other tactics I have downloded are tac-files, yours are rar-files and I can`t get them to work. When I download them to the tactics-file they doesn`t show when I go to tactics in the game. Any suggestions what I can do?
You have to use Winrar to unrare/extract the files.
http://www.win-rar.com/

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

hi TBH,
i support west ham and im currently using them in a network game, which tactic do of yours do you reccomend me using?

also who did you buy and sell first season at west ham?

It depends on your squad but if its the first season, I would probably use the 4411/442-combo that can be found a few post up in the thread

We started with £4 million in transfer budget and during pre-season I spent 3 of them on a FB( Sylvinho, Barcelona), Winger( Angulo, Valencia) and a pacey complement striker, Mbokani from Standard. Did not sell any player as the squad lacked players.

Hello mate, I am playing a network game atm and your tactics are bringing good results. I am United... essentially the same team except I have bought zhirkov and toualan... both improving my first eleven.

However my difficulty comes in big games. I drew at Liverpool (dominated with a defensive 4-2-3-1) and lost at home against chelsea while being completely outplayed.

How would you set up against them... especially arsenal who my friend is playing as (flat 4-4-2).