Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
What's the consensus on the Watford 343? It's the top scoring tactic on Mr Ls website. Mr L Tactics - 3-4-3 Watford System V2

It's the tactic with the most points, but not the top goalscoring...

image.jpg

What's the consensus on the Watford 343? It's the top scoring tactic on Mr Ls website. Mr L Tactics - 3-4-3 Watford System V2

I didn't like the Watford one, I excelled with the itszdan523 but just couldn't find any defensive solidarity with Watford

Man can u link the tactic please? I can't find

+1!

Also, has anyone tried this tactic? Mr L Tactics - 4123 strikerless formation , it looks like it is producing amazing results, I will give it a go tonight.

Last edited:
Assault 4-1-4-1 http://www.fmkorea.com/?module=file...41371626&sid=fbb0dcbc73f774d469be775834ce957d

Honestly, I'm one of those, who still can't find effective tactic for career.
But this korean tactic gives me hope :D classic 4-1-4-1, but very strong defense and goal machine!
Take this from fmkorea.com [17.2](4-1-4-1)본머스 노영입 노임대(임대해지) 2관왕 우승 - FM2017 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

No OI's

View attachment 1093980View attachment 1093981

I'm glad to share good tactics with you guys, i just want help :)

Hey Jpassal, I have continued using your tactic (with the tweaks I mentioned) in My São Paulo FC save, and the results continue to impress:

image.jpg

Although the São Paulo State Championship is a weak league, the results against big teams like Santos, Corinthians and Palmeiras have all been convincing.

This are the OIs I'm using:

image.jpg

I can confirm that pressing the opposing CBs works, and have even scored a few goals this way.

This tactic looks very very solid on defense, and the style of play and goals scored from through balls is a welcome change from all the crossing we see in other tactics.

If anyone is interested in testing, the changes I made are:

- changed set pieces, offensive and defensive;
- added run and cross more often to the WBs,
- added roam from position to the SSs;
- changed GK distribution;
- alternate the AMC role between AP and Enganche (with get further forward PI) depending on who is playing there - if the player is too slow or can't dribble I use enganche, otherwise I keep the AP.

the link to the tactic with these changes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8bmtn...eak7_32104F19-AB7C-49FA-88D0-85BD63AFD16C.fmf

and this were the results from the end of last season, not even Barcelona could score against us:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jpassal, I have continued using your tactic (with the tweaks I mentioned) in My São Paulo FC save, and the results continue to impress:

image.jpg

Although the São Paulo State Championship is a weak league, the results against big teams like Santos, Corinthians and Palmeiras have all been convincing.

This are the OIs I'm using:

image.jpg

I can confirm that pressing the opposing CBs works, and have even scored a few goals this way.

This tactic looks very very solid on defense, and the style of play and goals scored from through balls is a welcome change from all the crossing we see in other tactics.

If anyone is interested in testing, the changes I made are:

- changed set pieces, offensive and defensive;
- added run and cross more often to the WBs,
- added roam from position to the SSs;
- changed GK distribution;
- alternate the AMC role between AP and Enganche (with get further forward PI) depending on who is playing there - if the player is too slow or can't dribble I use enganche, otherwise I keep the AP.

the link to the tactic with these changes: 41230 set pieces tweak5_79A438AF-EC98-4625-9115-865F658508E1

and this were the results from the end of last season, not even Barcelona could score against us:

image.jpg

what take corner ?

Is there any Tactics that dont just cross and score ? would be nice to try one with thru balls or a different way of scoring other than cross and goal

Back