Paris FC
Season 5 Preview - 2016/2017

View attachment 377634

Transfers:

View attachment 377621

Quite a lot of transfer activity here and I've got to say I'm very happy with the business I've done. After adjusting my budgets I think I had around £2,500,000 to spend and enough spare wages to do a bit of maneuvering in the market. Two of the names here were prearranged transfers and were players I've already shown you. They both have 5 star potential and will go straight into the team in order to allow them to try to meet their potential as quickly as possible. Here they are...

View attachment 377622View attachment 377623

I also brought two players on paid loans from AS Monaco to battle it out for first choice right winger whilst also covering left wing. This allowed me to get rid of the flop that was Eliott Grandin for 500k.

View attachment 377624View attachment 377625

My next two signings are very exciting regens who also have 5 star potential. Cisse will start as backup to Nashat Akram and be tutored by him to hopefully be our future advanced playmaker. Paco will also start as backup to Senghor but I hope he may be able to fight him for the place in the team sometime this season. Look how cheap their wages are as well! I have now got my 4 Non EU players, but I'll probably get rid of Akram next season if Cisse develops well enough which will allow me to bring in one more.

View attachment 377626View attachment 377627

My other 3 signings we free transfers. Addy is going to slot in at left back, Ghezzal on the left wing and Alvbage will be backup to our young Brazilian keeper.

View attachment 377629View attachment 377628View attachment 377630

Squad:

View attachment 377631

I think our squad is definitely stronger than last year and despite our media prediction of 20th place, I think we should be able to keep ourselves away from a relegation battle this season and try to push for midtable. Lots of decent regens to watch this season as well, making a nice blend of youth and experience.

First 11:

View attachment 377632

Diomande and Tsotetsi takeover from N'Gosso and Palacios as first choice. 5 new signings in the first 11 so it may take time to adjust.

Backup 11:

View attachment 377633

Paco may be my backup left winger as an inside forward as a way of introducing him into the team without the pressures of being a lone striker. Saying that if Senghor gets injured he'll be thrown in at the deep end despite his poor composure and anticipation stats.

Ligue 1 Transfers:

View attachment 377635

PSG splash their cash again but AS Monaco don't seem to be spending as much as they did in the first couple of seasons...

Season Expectations:

View attachment 377636

Pretty much the same as last year in terms of the board targets. My personal target is too stay well clear of relegation and for the 6 regens I have in my first team squad to develop well to the point they are all starting players for us next season.

Next up will be an August review, where we will play our first 4 league games and I'll update you on any extra transfers, but I can't envisage many. How do you feel our transfer window went and who do you think will turn out to be our best signing?

Well done mate done a cracking job, hopefully you can get mid table this season and maybe even with some luck and a good run of form top half

Paris FC
August 2016

View attachment 378170

Fixtures:

View attachment 378175

After a morale boosting pre-season period of big wins, the lads went into the first 4 Ligue 1 games with confidence, and it showed! 10 points were taken and we showed great determination in all of the games as they were extremely tight and we went down to 10 men in the last two games. Hopefully we can keep this form going into September!

Player of the Month - Andre Senghor

View attachment 378171

5 goals (including a hatrick), 1 assist, 2 MOM's and an average rating of 8.18 in his first 4 games of the season. Maybe having more competition for his place in the team this year has improved his performances...

Player Stats:

View attachment 378179

Pretty impressive all round.

League Table:

View attachment 378180

Top of the League! Won't last too long so I might as well revel in the glory whilst I canXD

Transfers:

View attachment 378181

One more incoming transfer and one more outgoing. I let Tarasconi go as he had dropped to 3rd choice advanced playmaker and, in truth, isn't really of Ligue 1 class.

The incoming transfer is an interesting one. I signed a Jamaican keeper who one of my scouts rated at 3 star (Decent Ligue 1) potential and I could get him for £500 transfer fee and just £250 a week wages. So I signed him with the intention of improving him and selling him for a profit but now when he's signed my Assistant Manager (who has a higher judging player potential than the scout who scouted him) rates him with 4 and a half star potential! So... if he improves well he could be our No 1 someday as he doesn't count as a foreign player whereas my Brazilian keeper does and it seems a waste having a goalkeeper as one of my 4 foreign players. We'll see how they develop though I suppose... Here'e the keeper I signed, I tried to loan him out but no-one would guarantee first team football so I didn't bother...

View attachment 378182View attachment 378183

Next will be a September update, can we keep up our early season form and will we advance past the 3rd round of the Coup de la Ligue for the first time?

Paris FC
September 2016

View attachment 378195

Fixtures:

View attachment 378196

A bit of a 'back down to earth' month. 2 draws and a defeat from the 3 Ligue 1 games isn't the best, especially after taking the lead against 10 man Nice in the 84th minute only to concede an 88th minute equalizer. We did progress in the cup though, which I really want us to do well in this season.

Player of the Month - Luiz Felipe

View attachment 378197

This lad is proving to be so reliable and consistent, picking up where he left off last season.

Player Stats:

View attachment 378198

Senghor's averaging nearly a goal a start but nobody else has managed more than 1 yet. Hopefully someone can step up and share the goalscoring duties soon.

League Table:

View attachment 378201

Very congested in the middle of the table now, I'm still not sure where we should be realistically aiming for this year...

5 league games this month and our Coup de la Ligue 4th round tie against an opponent as yet undecided as the draw hasn't taken place.

Been a silent reader since the begining. Great job and keep it up!

That keeper looks quite decent, but maybe a bit short (5'10"). But if you do decide to sell him one day you will make a orofit fore sure.

Been a silent reader since the begining. Great job and keep it up!

That keeper looks quite decent, but maybe a bit short (5'10"). But if you do decide to sell him one day you will make a orofit fore sure.

Yeah, didn't realize that actually. Will probably just try to loan him out a couple of times then either keep him as backup on his tiny wages or make a profit on him as you say. Thanks for the comment!

Paris FC
October 2016

View attachment 378303

Fixtures:

View attachment 378301

4 points from 4 games and advancing to the Coup de la Ligue Quarter Final is a pretty good month considering the injuries and suspensions in the squad. Even more importantly we got drawn against the team bottom of the league in the quarters so we have a good chance of reaching the semi's.

View attachment 378305

Averaged 8.52 over the month, he's quickly become our star player!

Player Stats:

View attachment 378306

Luiz Felipe has the 5th highest average rating in the whole league, only behind the likes of Kurt Zouma, Moussa Sissoko and Mesut Ozil. Senghor is only 7 goals behind his total for last season already

League Table:

View attachment 378307

The league is still incredibly tight so with a good or bad run of form we could shoot either way in the league from our current comfortable mid table position.

Other News:

1) I convince the board to buy the stadium so we can expand it in the future...

View attachment 378308

2) Our facility upgrades are complete, leaving them like this...

View attachment 378309

The fixtures seem more spread out this season so I will update November and December separately. November will see us play 4 league games and our cup quarter final...

Last edited:
Paris FC
November 2016

View attachment 378317

Fixtures:

View attachment 378318

We certainly hit form this month after losing our first game of the month, going on to win 4 on the bounce including a victory in the quarters of the Coup de la Liga! I was very happy also with the win over Lyon (Who were 'in debt' for a period) and the battering we gave Saint Ettiene, even if they were down to 10 men!XD

Player of the Month - Andre Senghor

View attachment 378319

6 goals this month from our number 1 striker, he's now only 1 goal away from his entire goal tally from last year!

Player Stats:

View attachment 378320

Nice to see Paco getting a few goals this month, and young French/Ivorian center midfielder Cisse was immense this month as Akram missed 3 games through international duty.

League Table:

View attachment 378321

Sitting in 6th place and in the Semi Final of the Coup de la Ligue (The winner gets Europa League), it's looking like we may have a chance of getting European qualification this season! However, the question which is yet unanswered is whether we can be consistent enough to stay this high up the league...

Transfer Business:

We agreed a deal to sign 21 year old Spanish striker Alex Nasa for 300k from Real Madrid...

View attachment 378322View attachment 378323

This meant I felt I could get rid of Karl Toko and we managed to get 850k for him from Liere SK in Belgium. Sad to see him go as he played a big part in getting us to Ligue 1 but he simply isn't needed any more with the signing of Nasa as third choice striker.

View attachment 378324View attachment 378325View attachment 378326

Next update will be a December review, with 5 Ligue 1 games including ties against Monaco and OM.

Nice regen and very cheap!
Doing pretty well in the league and domestic cup!
Will be Interesting to see how you do against the big boys...
J

Just love this story, how is the progress going with the attendance?

Just love this story, how is the progress going with the attendance?

View attachment 378594

Big jump since we went into Ligue 1 but we still have a poor reputation so it can improve a lot which is nice. Also, we're buying the stadium at the end of the year so we'll have the potential to expand it's capacity (Currently 25,000) in the future.

Nice regen and very cheap!
Doing pretty well in the league and domestic cup!
Will be Interesting to see how you do against the big boys...
J

Thanks mate, he was offered to me by an agent and then in December I was offered a nice little center back for even cheaper by an agent, again from Real Madrid! You'll see him in the next update...

Paris FC
December 2016

View attachment 378602

Fixtures:

View attachment 378603

A very tricky period of fixtures and 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat is something I would have happily taken before hand.

View attachment 378604

Lost count of how many times he has won our player of the month now... Once again he was excellent over the course of the month!

Player Stats:

View attachment 378605

Incredible stats for Luiz Felipe at just 18 years old. I wonder how good he will be when he reaches his 'peak'.The major negative of this month was our first choice RW and first choice ball winning midfielder both getting injured for 2-3 months :S

League Table:

View attachment 378608

End the season now! We sit in 3rd which would gain us Champions League football. I would be very disappointed to miss out on European qualification now although I don't think we have much chance of staying in the top 3 and qualifying for the Champions League...

Transfer Business:

Another bargain transfer was offered to us by an agent so I snapped their hands off. That's 2 Spaniards coming in from Real Madrid in January now. 55k for this lad's a joke
:D

View attachment 378609View attachment 378610

January update next, including our Coup de la Ligue semi final and our 4th round tie in the Coup de France. I may also enter the loan market to plug the gaps in our squad with the two big injuries, but I'll only do so if it is worth it...

View attachment 378594

Big jump since we went into Ligue 1 but we still have a poor reputation so it can improve a lot which is nice. Also, we're buying the stadium at the end of the year so we'll have the potential to expand it's capacity (Currently 25,000) in the future.

Ah man, thats brilliant.
Looking forward to see the progress on the stadium, as well in the League :)

How much do you have to pay for the stadium?

Ah man, thats brilliant.
Looking forward to see the progress on the stadium, as well in the League :)

How much do you have to pay for the stadium?

Couldn't tell you pal, I think I'll find out at the end of the year. We're also improving our training facilities again which is costing
£2,800,000 as well so we might be spending a fair bit over the summer on club improvements.