I did four tests with SCAVENGER V1 without OIs. The key to further improvement is to score more goals, the defence is very stable in this difficult league.

View attachment 93224 View attachment 93223 View attachment 93222 View attachment 93221

2553285-20170526-70fy9F.png

Saved games
320 pts
273 pts
307 pts

Last edited:
I know, you don't have any respect to the people but maybe you'll show some respect to the best man at this community and his testing results .. (MR.L)

http://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics

Now please don't say Mr. L is manipulating results..

View attachment 93205

SAVE.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4f99b75af6a014fafd2cb599e643b3c220170526080214/320540cac69f9d94258d6ae317642f4020170526080214/b8e892

Think twice before attacking people please.

As i said in my first testing I do conditions manually and only add two testing teams to the list maybe this results are like that because of this. If this is like that I'm sorry but your approach is so wrong! Never talk like with people that you don't know name.

But I'm still stay behind my idea. Goodbye 3430 is the best tactic for this patch.

I'm waiting to see your save...

But I already can believe in your retest results because I see it's in line with what I'm getting for Knap's Goodbye

Last edited:
I am pretty sad that it is matching with my worst run out of 4, the only one under 300 points.

Upload your saves with your best runs

Results without saves don't mean anything

Last edited:
Upload your saves with your best runs

Results without saves don't mean anything

I can do that but only 3, I forgot to save the 3rd test. Also my saves were saved 5 times. 1 set for Scavenger and another due to I used to have the rolling autosave ticked.

Hello,

Someone could test this tactic please?

[h=2]2-3-2-3-0 (Tested: Empoli 4th ; Watford: 2nd ; Barcelona: 169 goals)[/h]

Thks,

Hello,

This is a very interesting Thread. Congratulation to TFF for his tactics and of course the invaluable work he has been doing for ages around here. I do not post much as I´m one of the silent masses but come here everyday to read what you guys have to say.

I started a save a while ago with Manchester UTD and was using Pandemo for 2 seasons with great success. Despite all the titles I got fed up with that particular style of play that honestly didn´t find very appealing to the eye (as I watch all my matches).

So in my third season I tried a new tactic from a recent thread in the forum (name of the thread in the title) and I´m very impressed by the style of play. I find it very attractive. Of course results are also superb but those were already with Pandemo and considering I have a good team, I guess it is normal with almost any good tactic around here.

Anyway, out of curiosity, has anyone tested that tactic with TFF system? If so, could you post the results? Thank you very much!

View attachment 1116935

SAVE.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4f99b75af6a014fafd2cb599e643b3c220170526080214/320540cac69f9d94258d6ae317642f4020170526080214/b8e892

Think twice before attacking people please.

As i said in my first testing I do conditions manually and only add two testing teams to the list maybe this results are like that because of this. If this is like that I'm sorry but your approach is so wrong! Never talk like with people that you don't know name.

But I'm still stay behind my idea. Goodbye 3430 is the best tactic for this patch.

Here's the result from your save for Knap's Goodbye

Poinst = 309

Goals Difference = +150

0093332.png

These results are about twice worse than the result that you posted before

Lately the only thing that you were doing at this forum is hyping Knap's Goodbye tactic so you decided to "fake" its result in the test to show everyone how right you are and when you got caught you made up story that you forgot to "freeze" the conditions and more for AI teams but only a fool can believe in it.

Also, it looks pathetic when you try to use Mr L as an excuse for your unfairness. Mr L've got his own testing that might nothing common with this testing.

ONCE MORE: People, don't trust any results that DejanST post until he can support them with game save, this guy proved to be not impartial and he always will try hype tactics or tacticians he support.

Last edited:
you are sick really, go and see a doctor.

Here's the result from your save for Knap's Goodbye

Poinst = 309

Goals Difference = +150

0093332.png

These results are about twice worse than the result that you posted before

Lately the only thing that you were doing at this forum is hyping Knap's Goodbye tactic so you decided to "fake" its result in the test to show everyone how right you are and when you got caught you made up story that you forgot to "freeze" the conditions and more for AI teams but only a fool can believe in it.

Also, it looks pathetic when you try to use Mr L as an excuse for your unfairness. Mr L've got his own testing that might nothing common with this testing.

ONCE MORE: People, don't trust any results that DejanST post until he can support them with game save, this guy proved to be not impartial and he always will try hype tactics or tacticians he support.

Btw, look at your results... I'm sure that you are a great tactic tester but haven't you noticed that you always post results with only 84 matches played in the league but it should be 85, you always miss the last match in the season, you should go On Holiday until 2017, 9 April.

You are welcome, no need to thanks me for that info

Guys i think we should leave the testing process to the tacticians themselves! Otherwise our silly mistakes will creat a lot of confusion and mess.No offence to anyone.