View attachment 193069
View attachment 193068
An impressive victory over Martin Allen's Barnet. For some reason, Mr Allen again decided to be derogatory about me and my team in the press building up to the game. Thankfully I believe enough in my side that I didn't have to get into a war of words and knew the lads would do the talking out on the pitch.

View attachment 193002
View attachment 193001
Our hoodoo against lowly placed sides continued against manager less York City. At worst I thought we'd held on for a point, but as I've seen on too many occasions lately, we switched off defensively from a corner and the home side scored deep in injury time to end our unbeaten run.

TABLE:

View attachment 193000
So we have the highest goal scoring record and third best defensive record, as we sit seven points clear. It's safe to say that the title is in our hands and I've been here, in a similar position, as a player. So I'll need to use all my experiences to help my young team see the job through.

View attachment 192988
FEBRUARY 2016:

View attachment 192987
MATCHES:

View attachment 192986
We began the month very well with a comfortable win over Crawley. Demetri Mitchell, Ben Kennedy and Jaanai Gordon grabbed the goals to help us to three points.
The Cambridge game was probably our best performance in a while. Ben Kennedy again scored from the penalty spot, Alexis Sainrimat netted along with Gordon again as we won comfortably.
We found ourselves three up away at Carlisle, with Sainrimat, Pett and Kennedy amongst the goals, but with time running out we allowed the home side to get back into the game and in the end we held on.
For the third month running we failed to win on the last weekend and this is worrying for me. Exeter thoroughly deserved the win and were two up inside fifteen minutes. Sainrimat pulled a goal back midway into the second half and I thought maybe we could grab a point, but straight from kick off they doubled their lead. Even with Sainrimat getting his and our second, it wasn't enough.

TABLE:

View attachment 192985
With thirteen games left we are beginning to move ahead in top spot. I'll be very annoyed if we don't at least gain promotion this season by finishing in the top three. Just behind us there's a real scrap for the automatic and play off places.

AWARDS:

View attachment 192984
Ben Kennedy wins the young player of the month award for the second time this season. He's been superb for us of late and has added goals to his performances.

Going great mate - tough break against Norwich but still a top performance.

Dam injuries! You are still doing amazing man, promotion for sure!

Any of your key players currently 'wanted'?

Going great mate - tough break against Norwich but still a top performance.

Cheers mate. I did fancy us to beat Norwich, especially at home and the way we've been playing of late. Shows that despite having a young side and not too many stand out players, that we can compete with bigger sides.

Dam injuries! You are still doing amazing man, promotion for sure!

Any of your key players currently 'wanted'?

Its the injury to Dean Parrett that has affected us most, but luckily we have got a good gap between 2nd place in the league.

Nope no players are wanted......yet. But I'm happy with that.

View attachment 192893
MARCH 2016:

View attachment 192892
MATCHES:

View attachment 192891
Mansfield - It looks like Alexis Sainrimat will be my best signing this season. He bagged his 25th of the season in all competitions to help us with a nervy home win.

Portsmouth - What a win and surely the victory that almost secures us a play off place. Dean Parrett showed just why he is so important to us. The game was level with ten minutes remaining, when up popped Deano with a brace to send our fans home happy.

Wycombe - We were made to work hard for this point and I'll be glad with it too. Goals from Dean Parrett and Ben Kennedy helped us maintain our unbeaten run.

Northampton - Simply perfect. That's the best way to describe how the lads played today. Sainrimat again showing why we took the risk to bring him here, as he helped himself to two more goals. Dean Parrett also found the back of the net and a Ben Kennedy strike put the game to bed, as we move closer to sealing a automatic promotion place.

Oxford - I'm happy with the point today, as it stops an Oxford side in the hunt for a promotion place. We welcomed back Chris Whelpdale to the side this afternoon and it was he, who equalised with a well taken finish.

TABLE:

View attachment 192886
We are looking good to finish in the top three. We've a ten point lead at the top and with eight games left, I reckon another three wins will be enough to secure a return to League One next season.

STATS:

View attachment 192885
Alexis Sainrimat leads the goal scoring chart and has shown exactly why I brought him to England. He seems to be the complete finisher and has shown with the variety of goals he has scored, that he could become a very good forward over the coming years.
We've got three players n the average ratings list and it just shows how consistently good we have performed over the season. Ronnie Henry is also in the assists list and having 12 assists from right back shows the attacking mentality I've introduced this season.

View attachment 192882
STATEMENT:

View attachment 192879
This past month has been very hectic, with training and games. And to add to it, I received a job offer which was very difficult to turn down. The team in question, approached Phil Wallace, my chairman, and invited me to have an interview with them last week.
The interview went very well and the following day I was approached by their chairman and asked if I would accept the opportunity they have offered.
I've built up a fantastic relationship with the board, players, staff and fans here at Stevenage, which makes it even more difficult to leave, especially after all the hard work we've put in over the past eight months and our currently league position.

I genuinely believe I'm leaving the club in a much better position than when I took over and am very confident that whoever takes over, will finish the job off this season and gain promotion. Hopefully the fans will understand my decision over the next couple of days when it gets made public and I wish the club all the best for the future and thank them for giving me my first managerial job.

View attachment 192860
SHERINGHAM SET FOR IBROX:

View attachment 192855
I couldn't turn down the chance to manage Glasgow Rangers. Some may think this move has come too soon, having only been in management for just under a year, but I believe this is a fantastic opportunity for me to progress as a manager. Offers like this do not come around often and when Mark Warburton was relieved of his duties, it was a no-brainer to accept the deal that was being offered.

View attachment 192853
We currently are fourth in the league and a massive seventeen points behind leaders Hibs. So the aim will be to secure a play off place and look to gain promotion back to the Scottish Premiership. I also have the chance to win some silverware and gain a place in the Europa League, as we play Hibs in the Scottish Cup semi final.

Hopefully I can now be at Rangers for sometime and help bring the glory nights back and really challenge our big rivals Celtic for more titles and show them we are the biggest club in the city. It's a big challenge that awaits me and one I'm very much looking forward too.

View attachment 192622
WELCOME TO GLASGOW RANGERS:

View attachment 192621
My first look at the squad and I'm a little underwhelmed if I'm honest. I think I can see why Mark Warburton maybe struggled to reach the boards targets during his short reign, with the players that were at his disposal. I'll need to use my motivating and man management skills to the best of my ability if we are to clinch a play off place and aim to win the Scottish Cup.
Having said that, there is enough quality to achieve those targets, but long term there'll need to be big changes on the playing staff, as I'll look to reduce the average age of the squad and bring in more quality. As I met the lads for the first time, I assured them that though they'll be given time to impress, they are very much playing for their futures at this great football club.

View attachment 192620
Centre back Danny Wilson is are best player and one I'll be looking to lead the side for the remainder of the season. He'll be partnered at the back with Rob Kiernan, another player that brings good quality to our defence.

View attachment 192619
While training was underway and I was casting my eye over the attacking session being delivered by my new assistant manager, Rangers legend, Iain Durrant, a young lad kept finding the back of the net every chance that fell his way. Ryan Hardie, was his name and a player that has a lot of potential according to Iain, who previously managed him with our U20s.

Great move, looking forward to seeing you bring Rangers back to the top!

Great move, looking forward to seeing you bring Rangers back to the top!

Thanks mate. Almost everything in place to make that happen, just need to bring in a few more players of real quality. Hopefully if I get promoted that can happen. :D

A few more top players and you are all set for a title challenge.

A few more top players and you are all set for a title challenge.

Thanks mate. I've made one exciting signing, alto b revealed, as I've a nice budget remaining. Hopefully with promotion and European football next season, more will follow.

Big move to such a massive club very early on in your career, but one im sure Teddy will grasp that considering his short term success at Stevenage.

Have always wanted to get round to managing Rangers at some point, would love to see them back in SPL challenging Celtic again.

Good luck, i'll be sure to keep following.

Big move to such a massive club very early on in your career, but one im sure Teddy will grasp that considering his short term success at Stevenage.

Have always wanted to get round to managing Rangers at some point, would love to see them back in SPL challenging Celtic again.

Good luck, i'll be sure to keep following.

Cheers Mate, appreciate the comments. Yeah it was fairly difficult to think of a next move for Teddy, and was thinking of maybe a side in Scotland aside from the big two, so for this opportunity to come up it was too good to resist. I'm hoping to be back in the big time challenging Celtic soon. :)