Cheers Mate, appreciate the comments. Yeah it was fairly difficult to think of a next move for Teddy, and was thinking of maybe a side in Scotland aside from the big two, so for this opportunity to come up it was too good to resist. I'm hoping to be back in the big time challenging Celtic soon. :)

All your good work at Stevenage clearly didn't go unnoticed :). Good luck, looking forward to more updates.

View attachment 192470
NEW SIGNING:

View attachment 192460
We need some quality up front and I had to move quick to seal this deal. Jason Cummings has scored 17 in 32 games this season for league winners Hibernian. I've had him scouted on a couple of occasions over the past week or so since I took over and he looks the ideal player to lead our line. 500k may seem a lot for a player that hasn't played in the Scottish Premiership, but I believe we have a top talent that will join us at the end of the season.

View attachment 192404
APRIL 2016:

View attachment 192402
MATCHES:

View attachment 192400
Raith - A very nice win in my opening game and on my birthday too. Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem and young prospect Ryan Hardie grabbed the goals to help us to the victory. One negative was an injury to Zelalem, who is our best attacking player, and he'll be out for six weeks with a damaged knee.

Dumbarton - We had to rely on our defence today, not only in our half, but more crucially in our opponents area. Full back James Tavernier got us off to a flyer, scoring after two minutes. And centre back Rob Kiernan sealed the win with a good header from a corner.

Hibernian - Many thought this would be a close encounter, but we thrashed the league winners in the semi final of the Scottish Cup. By far and away my best performance since becoming a manager. Young right forward Ross Lyon scored his first for the club after five minutes, then Dominic Ball made it two shortly after. Though Hibs pulled one back to halve the deficeit​, we were simply brilliant in the second half and goals from Ryan Hardy(2) and Rob Kiernan put us in the final to play Celtic.

Alloa​ - Four wins on the bounce, with a simple win over relegated Alloa. Martyn Waghorn finally scored his first goal for a couple of months and midfielder Jason Holt got our second to keep our fine run going.

Livingston - A superb away win. We were simply too good for our hosts today and produced an emphatic display away from home. Rob Kieran, Nathan Oduwa, Martyn Waghorn and Ryan Hardie with the goals, as we climb to third in the league.

St Mirren - I was disappointed we couldn't end the month unbeaten. To lose two points with the last kick of the game hurts greatly, especially as this draw stopped us going second.

STATS:

View attachment 192393
Lee Wallace is showing why he'll be a huge part of our future and key to any success we will be wanting to have.

TABLE:

View attachment 192392
So the end of the season is upon us and I look back and think, if only I was appointed earlier on in the season, what might have been. Anyway, I've reached my small target of getting into the play offs, where we'll face Morton. I firmly believe we have enough to make the final and then it'll be who wants it the most on the day.

Old firm derby in the Scottish Cup final! Should be awesome mate - good luck!

Old firm derby in the Scottish Cup final! Should be awesome mate - good luck!

Cheers mate. Yeah looking forward to it too. Struggling to find time t play it today though, due to stupid work getting in the way!! Hahaha.

View attachment 192241
View attachment 192240
View attachment 192239
A comfortable win away in the 1st leg. Lee Wallace and leading scorer Ryan Hardie grabbed our goals today. We were the big favourites this afternoon and I made it clear to the lads before the game, that we should be winning games like this and they
delivered.

View attachment 192238
​This is how to book your place in the next round. I'm delighted with how the team played today. When we click like we showed today, we have the ability to win big.
With Gedion Zelalem out injured, we brought in Man City youngster Sinan Bytyqi. I threw him into the starting line up and he took his chance, by scoring our third and looking lively throughout.

View attachment 192234
View attachment 192233
View attachment 192231
I knew this game wouldn't be as easy as the Morton game. We started well, when Martyn Waghorn gave us the lead, but then we just sat back and allowed St Mirren to put us under pressure. It was inevitable that they would score, as they've been in good goal-scoring form of late. I do fancy our chances in the return leg, but I'll be expecting a much improved performance.

View attachment 192230
Phew, that was tough out there this evening. For all our endeavour, we couldn't find the early goal that would settle our nerves. Thankfully new loan signing Sinan Bytyqi broke the deadlock just before half time, with a well taken finish. In the second half we were in control of the game and did enough to see the game out and now we can look forward to the final against Partick on Wednesday night.

View attachment 192229
View attachment 192228
View attachment 192227
​I never felt threatened by anything Pa​rtick attacked us with this evening. We always looked in control. I was surprised that it took so long to break the deadlock, but we did and it was a good goal by Danny, who's always a threat from set pieces. It was a shame we couldn't increase our lead, as I was looking to rest one or two, with the cup final coming up at the weekend.

View attachment 192226
View attachment 192225
View attachment 192224
This was one of the main reasons to take the Rangers job. To be involved in games against Celtic and begin to muscle our way back to the top of Scottish football.
It was no bother to me that we were tipped as underdogs and comparing the sides, you'd understand why that was, but my team was in no mood to be second best today. I couldn't of asked for a bigger shift than what they put in out there, we were brilliant. Ronny Deila maybe annoyed that they weren't awarded a penalty. My thoughts were it wasn't and the ref made the right call. But to go down the other end almost immediately after and score, was very satisfying.
I felt we had our backs against the wall for a small part after, but once we settled again we did enough to hold on. I'm delighted to have won my first trophy and I hope it'll be the first of more to come.

View attachment 192214
View attachment 192212
View attachment 192210
I needed another big ask of the players this evening. We only trained once in the build up to this game, as I couldn't risk the players being too tired, especially following our cup win a few days ago.
In the first half we looked tired and fell behind, when we failed to pick up the spare man at the back post. I guess after they scored, we rode our luck, but to come out of it only a goal down, gave us hope we could pull a goal back in the second half.
When we couldn't find the elusive goal, despite a couple of good chances, I had a feeling it would go to extra time and with the lads already struggling for fitness, we had to find something in the tank to get us through. To then concede at the start of extra time, very early on, was not ideal, so I put on Nathan Oduwa for Martyn Waghorn. The change worked, as it gave us more legs up top and Oduwa's pass found Barrie McKay and he scored a great goal.
With weary legs and us struggling to find any momentum, we had to see the game out and go to penalties. We are very lucky that we have one of the best keepers in the league and Wes Foderingham showed that today and when it mattered. Both his saves were superb. Finally, young Nathan showed great composure to slot home our decisive penalty and ensure we are back in the big time next season.

As a Rangers fan myself i will be following closely, really nice to see someone managing them here on the forums, best of luck man and KIU.

View attachment 192192
View attachment 192191
AWARDS:

View attachment 192190
Captain Lee Wallace wins the Championship Player of the Year award.

View attachment 192189
At the awards evening, Lee Wallace again was the centre of attention, winning the Fans player of the Season award. Danny Wilson won Young player of the season. Both these players I hope will play a huge part for us next year, when we are back in the Scottish Premiership.

MANAGERS THOUGHTS:

I'm very pleased to have won my first trophy as a manager and to do it by beating Celtic, makes it even more enjoyable. The board wanted me to deliver promotion and I've achieved that for them and put the club back where many believe they belong, after a few years in the shadows of their rivals.
We must not think the job is done now, just because we are back in the top flight and I'll be working very hard to ensure we are back competing with Celtic for the league title and also our return to European action is a competitive one.
To achieve the above, we'll need to add to the squad, meaning some of the lads who helped us this season with promotion and cup glory, will be moved on. This will then allow me and my scouting team to assess where we need to strengthen. I've already clinched the signing of exciting young forward Jason Cummings from Hibs and alongside our own big talent, Ryan Hardie, we have two players I believe have the potential to break onto the international scene soon.
I'm really keen to give youth a chance next season and will look to introduce one or two from our own ranks into the first team, along with looking to bring in exciting prospects from other clubs in Scotland, if the opportunity arises. Of course if a player from abroad becomes available and we feel he'll add to the group, then I'm open too those options too, as I aim to build an exciting, young talent squad to compete in all competitions and make Rangers the big force they were a few seasons ago.

As a Rangers fan myself i will be following closely, really nice to see someone managing them here on the forums, best of luck man and KIU.

Thanks mate, appreciate the comment. Really looking forward to building Rangers back up again and bringing more success to Ibrox. :D

What a season! Cup win and promotion, couldn't ask for any more!

Massive few games for you there mate! Great stuff and fantastic to see 'Gers back where they belong.

What a season! Cup win and promotion, couldn't ask for any more!

Thanks mate, yeah delighted. Amazed that when Mark Warburton was in charge, that he actually struggled! Oh well, my gain I guess.:)

Massive few games for you there mate! Great stuff and fantastic to see 'Gers back where they belong.

Thank you mate. Very happy with how we've done. Hard work starts now though.

Just caught up with your story, congrats on the move to Rangers and gaining promotion! Good luck with the season ahead, will be following for sure!