The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Good players Sanchez and Walcott, don't think I would want them to be front line STRs tho!

Giroud will lead the line majority of the time and he performs best when he has players willing to make runs in behind like Walcott and Sanchez.

Against Spurs in FA cup last season Walcott started up top and was amazing until he got injured. I also believe Campbell could surprise us this season.

Giroud will lead the line majority of the time and he performs best when he has players willing to make runs in behind like Walcott and Sanchez.

Against Spurs in FA cup last season Walcott started up top and was amazing until he got injured. I also believe Campbell could surprise us this season.
Will be good to watch, unless you get a DM.

More now on tonight's reports from Colombia that Arsenal could be about to sign midfielder Juan Quintero from Porto. The 21-year-old, who came off the bench to score the winning goal against the Ivory Coast in World Cup Group C, is said to be preparing to fly to London and would cost in the region of £15.8million. : Sky

More now on tonight's reports from Colombia that Arsenal could be about to sign midfielder Juan Quintero from Porto. The 21-year-old, who came off the bench to score the winning goal against the Ivory Coast in World Cup Group C, is said to be preparing to fly to London and would cost in the region of £15.8million. : Sky
Sky just quoting original source from earlier i reckon mate.

Certainly quite funny if you believe the Messi quote of 'wouldn't mind moving to Arsenal', and Xavi's quote of 'We saw Arsenal as the closest side to our sort of football'.

Still, you're right, certainly he dealt with it well enough.

Am at the Emirates tomorrow for both games, so see you there.

Chambers alongside Koscielny today afternoon anyone? Also, I'm thinking Campbell might be given a start.

Monreal with Chambers in middle. Campbell with first start and goal already. Also goal for Sanogo.

Bellerin at RB has been really impressive especially on offence.

Monreal with Chambers in middle. Campbell with first start and goal already. Also goal for Sanogo.

Bellerin at RB has been really impressive especially on offence.

Agreed. At this rate, Jenko might not have much of a future with us albeit this is just a friendly.

Back