The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
May I ask, do you watch Ekstraklasa? Specifically Legia, I'm curious because of Ondrej Duda. He seems to be a bright prospect but I've never seen him play, so if you could give me some info on him, I'd be grateful.

Nop, sorry. Pretty much nobody here watches our national league apart from hardcore match goers and young people who don't know any better.

Its sometimes fun to watch when you're extremely high though.

[video=youtube;dOHUzh8cpuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOHUzh8cpuc[/video]

Still, according to wiki, your avg. attendance is higher than highest in my domestic league - Corgon Liga. And yeah, I know those situations myself :D It is both embarassing and funny at the same time.

Nop, sorry. Pretty much nobody here watches our national league apart from hardcore match goers and young people who don't know any better.

Its sometimes fun to watch when you're extremely high though.

[video=youtube;dOHUzh8cpuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOHUzh8cpuc[/video]

Er...wow...there really is no elegance to the way they play, *****.

Still, according to wiki, your avg. attendance is higher than highest in my domestic league - Corgon Liga. And yeah, I know those situations myself :D It is both embarassing and funny at the same time.

Yeah but when you compare to the top european leagues...ouch. If the weather is particularily bad, BVB Dortmund alone can have more attendance on a single match then our entire league.

I used to be a matchgoer in my teens, but a little too old nowadays to be watching games in bombing snow on a stadium with no roof.

Arsenal Beating Man Utd To Hummels | Football | Sport | Daily Express

Can't see it happening, but it would be amazing. He's exactly what we need to freshen up our current aging central partnership of Koscielny and Mertesacker.

Also this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

And though it comes from the Mail, I agree. Giving Jack the Lad the captaincy for Euro 2015 will be a massive chance for him to prove himself and Ox, Barkley and Sterling will immensely strengthen the squad. Of course there's always the chance players will get injured while playing in the tournament, but our youngsters need to experience actually winning something at international level. Of course there's no guarantee they will win, but as I said before with Wilshere, Ox, Barkley and Sterling in the team I believe they've got a much better chance.

Last edited:
We've also given Stefan O'Connor, a defender from the academy, his first professional contract.

What a shame of manager.

That doesn't change anything xD

Last edited:
We can't draw every game. Doesn't help our defense was so thin...we ALL saw that coming during summer.

Only 5 wins in 14 matches. 2 in PL, 2 in UCL and Community Shield.

I'm actually saying this as a genuine question right now, but do you think if you missed out on the CL it might be for the better? I mean it might shake the board up and despite everything, you still under-invest last window.

I don't see any real ambition from the board and Wenger is immune from criticism by them.

I'm actually saying this as a genuine question right now, but do you think if you missed out on the CL it might be for the better

I dunno man, but you are the expert here. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I dunno man, but you are the expert here. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well done, for your sarcastic response when it wasn't needed at all.

When did I ever mention being an expert? Being an *** again I see, ban me for it if you want, I don't care.

Back