The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
Avg rating of 7.55 . Awesome :D

29 caps and 1 goal for spain as well. Looks sweet :D

Is it a bug that I'm not getting ANY caps at all? I haven't even got a youth cap for 4 years. And some of my stats have been degrading, wow. At least my other stats are going up and I'm scoring goals for Chelsea.

Is it a bug that I'm not getting ANY caps at all? I haven't even got a youth cap for 4 years. And some of my stats have been degrading, wow. At least my other stats are going up and I'm scoring goals for Chelsea.

Dont be worried, i was the only bap that basque played in the national team until the 2020 championships. Your time will come soon. Too bad your out for 3 months with a broken leg. :(

About to update again

Players 2022:
Not going to bother doing all leagues and awards as theres so many of them now and its slowing me down. Will still do world cup and euro championship updates and transfers.
Only doing the spanish league and awards as thats where most players are based. I will post everybodys history before they retire and list their entire trophy records.

View attachment 175997 View attachment 176004 View attachment 176012 View attachment 176013 View attachment 175998 View attachment 175999 View attachment 176000 View attachment 176001 View attachment 176002 View attachment 176003 View attachment 176005 View attachment 176006 View attachment 176007 View attachment 176008 View attachment 176009 View attachment 176010 View attachment 176011 View attachment 176014 View attachment 176015 View attachment 176016

LOL! 7 goals in one season as a CB XD

7.75 rating as well. I get better and better!

Could I request a screenshot for Antoine Griezmann? He looks to have turned out like a real beast in this one and is a wonderkid in my Benfica save.

Too bad I left the year before Athletic won the La Liga.. I'm beginning to seriously doubt I'm ever gonna get capped, my dribbling, pace and finsihing have gone down. I'm still scoring a respectable amount in the Prem though.

Last edited:
Could I request a screenshot for Antoine Griezmann? He looks to have turned out like a real beast in this one and is a wonderkid in my Benfica save.

Too bad I left the year before Athletic won the La Liga..

Sure no problem. I will do it with the next batch of updates :)

Wont update again for another few hours as i want to play a bit of FM myself. Will do maybe 3 more updates tonight.
Hopefully have the game finished tomorrow :)

Can you get me my Bio and history Steve? Apologies for not following as much as I should, been busy in the kits section for the last week or so.

Thinking of restarting the Lower League BAP soon :)

6 goals and a 7.72 avg rating. dam im good! ;D

only 1 goal. decent rating though. Good to se my guy do wel :D

Can you get me my Bio and history Steve? Apologies for not following as much as I should, been busy in the kits section for the last week or so.

Thinking of restarting the Lower League BAP soon :)

Its no prob mate. Think people are getting bored of BaPs lately though, not that much intrest in them.

Heres history for you mate:
View attachment 176149 View attachment 176150

Glad to see im not the only one suffering from insomnia ;)

only 1 goal. decent rating though. Good to se my guy do wel :D
Yeah,you should join me and Danny at At. Madrid. We could do with a better defence :) Do you want a history aswell?

Yeah,you should join me and Danny at At. Madrid. We could do with a better defence :) Do you want a history aswell?

yeah, i've always like At. Madrid personally.
yeah sur hit me .

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Wohoo i was the best defender with Pique :D

Andreas:
View attachment 176156 View attachment 176157

The history for players that are outside of spain are a bit messed up.
You have also won:
7 times Leige 1 winner
2 French Cups
2 French Champions cups

So thats 13 winners medals :) And your currently an Icon at Lyon

Back