The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
my player of the year is **** Torres. Joe Hodge a close second

my player of the year is **** Torres. Joe Hodge a close second

They were both a class apart this season. Nice to see that almost everybody has recieved a nomination at some point :)

Will do a 2018 update tonight and hopefully a world cup update aswell. How is everybody finding this? Im a bit dissapointed that nearly everybody has moved and the Basque nation arent doing that well :(

Woah what a season for me! I am ripping it up at United and for Spain. Runner up in World Player of The Year, not bad. 20 assits in the league and 35 overall !

Joe Hodge player of year as im ruled out.

Im a little disappointed we've almost all left Bilbao but i didnt expect everyone to stay. I think most players are doing well for their club bar a few. Delighted with how **** Torres has developed over the years. Enjoying this so far.

Is **** Torres in the World Cup squad?

Premier League medal ive now got and champions league runner-up :(

Yes he is.
These are the BAP's that are going to Russia 2018.
Spain:
Oscar De La Red, Samuel Pique, Joe Hodge, Kenrry Valderma, Easieee Badman, Kristof Papadopa... and Brad Wilkinson.

Will leave the world cup reoprt until tomorrow as my laptop is really slow tonight for some reason.

I will begin taking requests for player histories now. However i cannot view the achievements or Bio page as it crash dumps :( But can post personal screen and history screen.

Yeah all BAP's have seemed to stop at the minute. But understandably with this being the time of exams, i have just 1 left and thats 16th of June so after that im going to make my second attempt at a BAP.

Hey guys, sorry i havnt been on in 2 days. Im currently away from home working and have no net access. Will be home tomorrow so should get another update or 2 tomorrow and histories. :) Apologies for this again

Hey guys, sorry i havnt been on in 2 days. Im currently away from home working and have no net access. Will be home tomorrow so should get another update or 2 tomorrow and histories. :) Apologies for this again

Its ok mate, thanks for informing us :)!

Top Goal scorer and a ST in the Spanish TOTY. Brad Wilkinson you Beauty!

Back