The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
I raped, didnt want to leave but 25m to city then 52m to barca is pretty good i must admit :)

Guys,incase your wondering i havnt stopped this game. My laptop packed up that i play fm on and cant charge it. Im getting a new one at the weekend and will copy my dato over to my new one and will progress then. So sorry for all the delays.

Guys,incase your wondering i havnt stopped this game. My laptop packed up that i play fm on and cant charge it. Im getting a new one at the weekend and will copy my dato over to my new one and will progress then. So sorry for all the delays.

No problemo mate!

Hey guys, just got my new laptop this evening. Transferring over all my files onto this computer tonight and installing the 11.3 update again. I will have a few updates by tomorrow night hopefully.

Ahh shame we couldn't win the world cup. Some players stood out though, bit disappointed i didn't get into the team of the tournament though.

POY: Sam Pique

Can I get a player history of Ben Dover please?

Sure,ill be loading up in another half hour or so. Ill put it at the bottom of the next update :)Maybe 3 more updates tonight. New laptop will run a season in about 10 mins :)

did i play in the world cup

Oh that was my mistake, it was actually the European Championships we played in. Yes you did play, helped us to the Quarter Finals and got beaten by finalists

Sorry, haven't had time to follow recently. I'm back now though.

Glad to see you back Andreas :) Your player is doing quite well as a defender :)

Cheers bud :)

Yeah i can tell. 7.43 avg. rating and a value of £32m . I do good as a defender for once <)

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Just looked at the Ligue 1 table. Wow a boring season. We won, but only scored 39 goals in 38 games oO)

Wooooo, World Cup bench and worth like the most out of everyone

****, just realised: WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR!

Last edited:
Back