• Replies Replies 173
  • Views Views 42K
images

Record scorer with 199 goals

OCTOBER

UEFA Europa League Group H
Aberdeen 1 (Smith 21)
Dynamo Kiev 0

Another fantastic performance in Europe from my boys. Kiev havent sold Yarmolenko yet which was a worry when I seen the team sheets.

--

Dundee United 1 (Elliot 75)

Aberdeen 3 (Smith 22, Myhrmann 47pen, Soldo 87)

Another great win as we come out on top in the derby. Soldo is becoming our very own supersub.

--

Aberdeen 2 (Goulon 5, Hendrie 18)

Kilmarnock 1 (Muirhead 90)

We came out quick here and blew them away. Could this year be our year?

--

Sporting Lisbon 2 (Rubio 63, van Wolfswinkel 73)
Aberdeen 1 (Boulahrouz og28)

Our first defeat of the season. No honeymoon can last forever after all!!!

--

Scottish Communities League Cup QF
Hibernian 2 (Harris 28, Donnelly 90)
Aberdeen 3 (Thomson 39, Myhrmann 42, Goulon 50)

Into the semis we go.

--

SUMMARY

I keep expecting our slump to kick in but apart from the defeat to Sporting Lisbon our bandwagon keeps going on. I dont know what we can achieve this season but the signs are good so far.

Mads Myhrmann scored on his debut for Denmark during the month also.

View attachment 351726

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
HEROLD GOULON
View attachment 351724

Last edited:
images

NOVEMBER

Ross County 1 (Cooper 82)

Aberdeen 2 (Myhrmann 4, Reynolds 21)

--

Aberdeen 1 (Jack 53)
Sporting Lisbon 1 (van Wolfswinkel 14)

We could quite easily have been thrashed here as we were poor - having said that Cammy Smith had one disallowed.

--

Heart of Midlothian 1 (Boyd 69)

Aberdeen 3 (Myhrmann 7pen, Figueiredo 47, Noble 75)

Another good win that keeps the 100% record going!!!!

--

Aberdeen 2 (Goulon 10, Smith 89)
Motherwell 0

--

Aberdeen 2 (Myhrmann 15, McGowan 77)
Hamilton Academical 0

--

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1 (Eastmond 1)

Aberdeen 1 (Myhrmann 27)

Our 100% start to the league campaign is over but considering we fell behind in the first minute, had Goulon sent off and Grosicki and Ness injured this was a good point.

--

St. Johnstone 1 (Miller 41)

Aberdeen 2 (Myhrmann 44, Soldo 57)

This was our game in hand and the resulting win sees us top the league by a point.

--

William Hill Scottish Cup 4th Round
Kilmarnock 0
Aberdeen 0

I was missing so many players I just wanted to be in the draw for the next round after the game. Mission accomplished!

--

SUMMARY

I am pleased with this month. There were a couple of slip ups but considering how many games we played and with me having to constantly change the team from one game to the next, we have come out of it really well.

I still am unsure whether we can win the league this season. So far so good but we have yet to play Celtic which is the usual barometer.

View attachment 352428View attachment 352429

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
STEPHEN HENDRIE
View attachment 352430

images

DECEMBER

Aberdeen 4 (Myhrmann 16, Wootton 23, Yakovenko 32, McGinn 36)
Hoffenheim 2 (Derdiyok 28, Acquah 90)

This win secures qualification for the knockout rounds and we were excellent in getting it. To score 4 against German opposition before half time is no mean feat!!!!

--

Aberdeen 2 (Smith 6, Reynolds 72)

Ross County 1 (Wohlfarth 13)

--

William Hill Scottish Cup 4th Round Replay

Aberdeen 4 (Soldo 6, 50, Figueiredo 13, Dier og90)
Kilmarnock 2 (Muirhead 40, Clingan 77)

Through we go to meet Brechin City. Both sides missed a penalty (McKee for us) but fortunately we scored off the rebound on ours.

--

St. Mirren 1 (Robertson 35)
Aberdeen 1 (Yakovenko 83)

Meh!!

--

Dynamo Kiev 2 (Ideye 72, 74)
Aberdeen 1 (Yakovenko 15)

This was Dynamo's first win of the group stage but we still go through in 2nd place.

--

Aberdeen 2 (Smith 5, 71)

Hibernian 0

--

Kilmarnock 0

Aberdeen 3 (Smith 2, Myhrmann 30, Yakovenko 54)

Killie are struggling near the bottom so I expected 3pts here. Things are going really well at the moment!

--

Aberdeen 2 (Smith 39, 48)
Dundee United 1 (Souttar 89)

A nice way to round off the year. A derby win to keep us top of the league!

--

SUMMARY

Another fabulous month. We progressed in 2 cup competitions although our European run wont last much longer as we have drawn Liverpool in the next round.

More interesting for me off the field was that 1 of the 2 teams who I would leave Aberdeen for were looking for a new manager however I didnt get the job. However the other teams manager is rated as precarious at the minute so we shall see what happens there.

I still havent been offered another club job yet.

View attachment 352582View attachment 352581

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
OLEKSANDR YAKOVENKO

View attachment 352580

images

JANUARY

Celtic 2 (Forrest 5, Sutherland 81)
Aberdeen 1 (Goulon 52)

BASTARDS!!!! Celtic half our lead at the top mainly due to the fact that they injured 3 of my players - Sifakis, Ness and Grosicki - all before half-time. GRRRRRR, this was our first defeat in the league this season..

--

Aberdeen 4 (Soldo 8, McGowan 22, Hazard 67, Myhrmann 83)
Celtic 2 (Sinclair 28, May 73)

GET IT RIGHT UP YE!!!!!!! A depleted side I may have had but we were excellent. We now double our lead at the top of the league lol.

--

Aberdeen 2 (McGowan 29, 45)

St. Johnstone 0

Smith, Yakovenko and Grosicki were all back available for this game but I left them out after Soldo, McGowan and Hazard did so well in the previous game! McGowan was playing in Smith's position and got his 2nd MOM award in a row.

--

Aberdeen 2 (Myhrmann 18, 90)

Heart of Midlothian 1 (Webster 43)

We had 20 shots, they had 1 and nearly sneaked a point until Myhrmann popped up at the end to rescue us.

--

Motherwell 3 (McHugh 11, Tankovic 29, Cummins 41)

Aberdeen 2 (Ness 23, Myhrmann 66)

**** SAKE!!! We absolutely battered them but our defensive errors in the first half cost us dear. Fortunately Celtic lost to Ross County at home the previous day but this was a missed opportunity.

--

Hamilton Academical 0

Aberdeen 3 (Myhrmann 42, 61, McGowan 78)

I had a touchline ban for this game so I took a days holiday!

--

William Hill Scottish Cup 5th Round

Aberdeen 6 (McKee 15pen, 25pen, 34, Noble 16, McGowan 57, Martin 85)
Brechin City 0

As expected I played a backup side here with a load of youngsters getting game time.

--

SUMMARY

There were 2 defeats this month but overall I am content with what we did. We scored a few goals and generally played really well. However things are going to get tougher in the coming months as we have drawn Celtic in both domestic cup competitions and Liverpool in Europe.

Transfer wise I finally got a player from one of my many parent clubs as Chelsea sent me Thorgan Hazard. While he isnt at the same level as his brother (obviously) he is more than good enough for us.
View attachment 352789

I also agreed to sign 2 young Brazilians but whether in a couple of years but whether I will be here when they arrive is debatable.

Leaving the club was Diego Biseswar on loan to Hearts and Grimmer to Hamilton and thats about it. I offered new contracts to several of my players but Sifakis and Goulon are wanting too much and may be sold in the summer.
View attachment 352794

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

PAUL MCGOWAN
View attachment 352788

images

FEBRUARY

Scottish Communities League Cup SF
Aberdeen 0
Celtic 1 (Ledley 66)

We deserved to win this but didnt take our chances and our hold on the trophy is over.

--

Hibernian 2 (Baird 14, Cairney 41)

Aberdeen 3 (Myhrmann 23, Smith 68, Reynolds 73)

A great comeback. This is what title winning teams do.

--

UEFA Europa League 1st Round 1st Leg

Aberdeen 0
Liverpool 2 (Capoue 12, Allen 60)

We were never going to win this so I am not too disappointed.

--

Aberdeen 5 (Yakovenko 1, Thomson 10, Grosicki 47, 62, Myhrmann 60pen)

St. Mirren 3 (McGregor 50, Wagstaff 53, Reilly 70)

This was an entertaining game. We were without several players so that explains the goals conceded. This win secures Champions League football for next season!!!!!

--

UEFA Europa League 1st Round 2nd Leg
Liverpool 3 (Suarez 16, Gerrard 24, Ben Arfa 89)
Aberdeen 1 (Noble 11)

(Liverpool won 5-1 on aggregate)

We were without a chance of going through so I put out a backup side in preparation for our upcoming cup match with Celtic.

--

SUMMARY

In the league this month was great but in the cups it was all doom and gloom as we exited from the League Cup and Europa League. We are still in control in the title race however so that is good and we secured Champions League football for next season also which will obviously boost the coffers.

View attachment 353056
--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

HEROLD GOULON
View attachment 353055

images

MARCH

William Hill Scottish Cup QF
Aberdeen 3 (Wilson og9, Grosicki 47, Wootton 61)
Celtic 2 (Watt 69, 89)

For an hour we were fantastic and then we were shocking however we managed to hold on to book our place in the semis.

--

Aberdeen 1 (Grosicki 69)

Kilmarnock 0

--

Dundee United 2 (Novikovas 37, 84)
Aberdeen 2 (Myhrmann 62, Smith 77)

An entertaining derby. Celtic lost the day before so I am not too disappointed at throwing it away late on.

--

St. Johnstone 0

Aberdeen 2 (Smith 62, Myhrmann 69)

We dominated from start to finish and got another win which takes us a step closer to the title.

--

Ross County 0

Aberdeen 2 (Smith 15, 89)

--

SUMMARY

We are on the brink of something special here methinks. We are in the Scottish Cup semis after a fantastic win over Celtic and we will play Rangers for the first time in the semi. As for the title - while I wouldnt say it is as good as over - we are just a few wins away as we have a 7pt lead.

One good player came into the club via the youth intake -
View attachment 353079

View attachment 353080

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

CAMMY SMITH
View attachment 353071

images

APRIL

Aberdeen 4 (Reynolds 9, Myhrmann 44, 66, Hazard 80)

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 0

A great win but Yakovenko got injured and will miss the rest of the season.

--

Aberdeen 2 (Smith 18, 21)

Celtic 0

YESSSSS!!!!!! I can almost touch the SPL trophy now after this victory. 10pts clear with 5 games to go going into the split.

--

William Hill Scottish Cup SF

Rangers 0
Aberdeen 4 (Smith 3, Grosicki 23, Myhrmann 40, Wootton 90)

My biggest game of the season so far possibly. Its always a grudge match against this lot. Normally I would put out a backup side against a team from a lower division but fear of defeat made me change that.

As it was I neednt have worried lol.

--

Aberdeen 0
Celtic 0

Going into this game we knew a win would secure the title. We hit the woodwork a couple of times but the draw was a fair result in the end.

--

Ross County 3 (Wohlfarth 30, Quinn 85, Sebastiao 90)
Aberdeen 3 (Myhrmann 10, 23, 87)

I swear to god that if I throw away this lead in the title race my laptop is getting chucked out my bedroom window!!!!!

--

SUMMARY

A good month but we really should have secured the title which leaves a tinge of disappointment. However we played Celtic twice and avoided defeat and we thumped Rangers to earn a place in the Scottish Cup final against Hibs so all is still very, very, good!!!!

View attachment 353121

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

SCOTT WOOTTON
View attachment 353124

You better stop choking said person! 3 games to go surly you'll win it!

images

MAY - END OF SEASON

Aberdeen 3 (Myhrmann 42, Smith 67, Soldo 71)

Heart of Midlothian 0

CHAMPIONS!!!!! No bottling it here as we were excellent throughout and thoroughly deserved the win - and the title for that matter.

--

Dundee United 1 (Novikovas 52)
Aberdeen 1 (McKee 77pen)

I played my backups to rest my first choices for the Scottish Cup. Noble had an early goal disallowed but hey ho.

--

Aberdeen 1 (Hazard 62)

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1 (Ross 40)

Not the best finale to the season (could it be my last game at Pittodrie? lol) but I cant fault my players after all they have done for me.

--

William Hill Scottish Cup Final

Hibernian 0
Aberdeen 5 (Smith 3, Thomson 8, Booth og24, Reynolds 35, Myhrmann 84)

WOOOOO!!!!!! This game went perfectly as we blew them away. Myhrmann even missed a penalty in the first half. Thats 5 trophies in 3 years.

--

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE
View attachment 353352

FIRST TEAM SQUAD
View attachment 353353

PLAYER AND YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON
MADS MYHRMANN

View attachment 353354

AWARDS

Football Writers Player of the Year - Cammy Smith
Football Writers Manager of the Year -
Kris Stuart
Manager of the Year -
Kris Stuart
SPL Top Goalscorer -
Mads Myhrmann
SPL Young Player of the Season
- Scott Wootton
SPL Young Player of the Year -
Stephen Hendrie

--

SUMMARY

What a season!!!! To do the league and cup double in only my 2nd season is a great achievement. My squad may not be full of world class players but my youngsters (Myhrmann, Hendrie, Wootton and Smith) were excellent and their personal progression took us onto the next level. I am amazed I have had no bids for them!!!

To get knocked out in Europe at the first knockout round was disappointing but understable as we played Liverpool. Hopefully we can make a little bit of noise in the Champions League next season.

images

images

KRIS STUART LEAVES ABERDEEN!!!!!!!!!

I will come clean here. I got offered a job 2 days before the Scottish Cup final that I couldnt turn down so I delayed it for a week in order to manage the club in the final.

Although managing in the Champions League with Aberdeen would have been great the whole point of this story is to move about so I felt it was the right time to leave.

I will now reveal that I applied for the Athletic Bilbao job twice during my tenure here (most recently in December) but I got rejected both times as they appointed Manzano and Bielsa instead.

Here is a summary of my time with Aberdeen.

HONOURS

SPL Title - 2014/15
Scottish Cup - 2013/14, 2014/15
League Cup - 2012/13, 2013/14

BEST XI WITH APPS AND GOALS

GK - Sifakis 123/0
RB - Jack 118/1
LB - Hendrie 139/2
CB - Wootton 82/5
CB - Reynolds 145/12
CM - Thomson 107/12
CM - Goulon 118/25
AMR - Grosicki 43/5
AML - Ayoze 64/9
AMC - Smith 112/48
ST - Myhrmann 67/46

The hardest choice was between Kris Boyd (69/66) and Myhrmann but the Dane assisted more plus I preferred him anyway! lol

Finally caught up. Well done on winning the SPL! Great job there. Looking forward to seeing where you go on from here.

images

KRIS STUART APPOINTED NEWCASTLE UNITED MANAGER

As most peeps would have guessed one of the two clubs I would leave Aberdeen for before I won the title was Newcastle (the other being Bilbao obviously). As it so happened Stuart Pearce, who was viewed as precarious all season, got sacked the moment the league season finished (I spoke about Pearce in the press this weekend more than I spoke to my daughter lol) . So I went in for it and as said before I couldnt turn it down.

To give Pearce his due he qualified for the Champions League in his first full season, got to the Europa League semis the season gone by and came runners-up in the FA Cup however a 13th placed finish in the league did him in. Anywho we have Europa League football for the season ahead anyway!!!!

I should add that I have learnt basic Spanish so I have resigned as Colombia manager.

This is who followed me at the door at Pittodrie.
View attachment 353371

And here is the squad I have inherited
View attachment 353372View attachment 353373

Methinks a clearout of Berbatov, Chamakh, Bougherra amongst others need to go ASAP. I am delighted to have Schneiderlin in there and they kept Cabaye, Krul, Santon and Sissoko which is a boost too.

They have already arranged to sign Patrice Evra on a free unfortunately so I cant cancel that deal. He wont feature much.

My aim for Newcastle is simple - win the Champions League

I will post an overview of the Premier League on the day of my first game.

Last edited:
images

I was only given a budget of £21m yet I have somehow managed to spend the best part of £100m!!!!! To be fair I have raked in £71m so it isnt that bad. I must admit that after having nowt to spend for years at Aberdeen I found this money thing quite a novelty!!!

Anywho here we go.................

--

PLAYERS IN

Firstly I will tell you about the players I took with me from Aberdeen. Mads Myhrmann came in first for £5m and Scott Wootton soon joined for the same fee (I was quoted £16m for Wootton earlier!). Tomislav Soldo came in for £1m also. I tried to get Stephen Hendrie but was quoted £16m so I said no to that. Maybe surprisingly I wasnt interested in Cammy Smith.
View attachment 353444View attachment 353446View attachment 353447

Now to the big deals that are non regen players. I splashed out £18.25m on John Stones from Everton to break the clubs transfer record. A few weeks later I bet it again by bringing in Kurt Zouma from Saint-Etienne for £25m. They will form my centre back pairing. Finally Manolo Gabbiadini came in from Atalanta for a bargain £8.75m. (From my Atalanta save that is Zouma and Gabbiadini I have while Bellusci, Bertolacci and Immobile were all transfer listed for cheapness too!)
View attachment 353451View attachment 353452View attachment 353453

As for regens that I brought in who will feature regularly - apart from Myhrmann - there are 3 (with one hopefully on the way).
I found Zvonimir Plazinic at Dinamo and paid £8.5m to bring him in. He will be world class and so will the half German, half Chilean winger Juan Kramer whom I brought in from Audax Italiano for £7m - I found him while at Aberdeen actually. From Tigre in Argentina came Emiliano Fernandez for £5m and he looks as though he will be a world class striker.
View attachment 353457View attachment 353459View attachment 353460

And here are my other signings......
View attachment 353463View attachment 353464View attachment 353465View attachment 353467

PLAYERS OUT

Who wasnt sold? lol. Vladimir Weiss went to Chelsea for £18.25m and Papiss Cisse left for PSG for £15m. Wolves signed Ranger and Dickoh permanently for £5m in total and also loaned Campbell, Bigirimana and Streete. Coloccini went to Aston Villa (£3.2m), Chamakh to Atletico Madrid (£2m), Gutierrez to Genoa (£3.7m), Nuytinck to Levante (£8m), Haidara to Stoke (£2.1m), Austin to WBA (£4.8m), Gouffran to Watford (£2.8m) and Ustari to Reading (£2.1m).

Also I sold Berbatov, Wilkinson, Bougherra and Kitchen for small fees and released a load also.

STAFF

As expected there were a few changes. I brought with me from Aberdeen Ricky Sbragia and Andy Cole so he returns to the club. Some other names recruited are Rio Ferdinand, Jaap Stam, Nigel Spink and Andy Redshaw. Nicky Hammond is the new director of football while Bernhard Peters is my new head of youth development.

SUMMARY

If this team was together for 2 seasons I would be aiming for the title without a doubt but it will take time for peeps to settle so a top 6 finish is expected and a cup win maybe. In my head my first XI is - Krul, Debuchy, Santon, Stones, Zouma, Cabaye, Schneiderlin, Kramer, Sissoko, Tadic, Gabbiadini.

I have no idea literally as I am typing this how strong my opponents are and will do a table below to see how the land lies in the Premier League. My predicted finish is 10th.

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]CLUB
[/TD]
[TD]MANAGER[/TD]
[TD]KEY SIGNINGS
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal
[/TD]
[TD]Roy Keane
[/TD]
[TD]Subotic, Tony Watt, Douglas Costa, Forster
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa
[/TD]
[TD]Alan Curbishley
[/TD]
[TD]Redmond, Denilson, Afellay, Grosskreutz
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Blackburn
[/TD]
[TD]Nigel Pearson
[/TD]
[TD]Monreal, Arnautovic
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Burnley
[/TD]
[TD]Sean Dyche
[/TD]
[TD]Jenkinson, Gardner, Kazim-Richards
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea
[/TD]
[TD]Luciano Spalletti
[/TD]
[TD]Shaqiri, Nastasic, Abate, Fletcher, Poli
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester
[/TD]
[TD]Simon Grayson
[/TD]
[TD]Jack Robinson, Boyata, Lucas Piazon
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool
[/TD]
[TD]Didier Deschamps
[/TD]
[TD]Ben Arfa, Corchia, Richards, Huddlestone
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man City
[/TD]
[TD]Roberto Mancini
[/TD]
[TD]Dede, G.Ramirez, J.Rodriguez, Eriksen, Thiago, F.Torres
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man Utd
[/TD]
[TD]Jose Mourinho
[/TD]
[TD]Alaba, Hamsik, Blaszczykowski, Sandro, Nainggolan
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich
[/TD]
[TD]Mark Bowen
[/TD]
[TD]Kris Boyd!!!!!!
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QPR
[/TD]
[TD]Owen Coyle
[/TD]
[TD]Dempsey, Guidetti
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Reading
[/TD]
[TD]Michael Appleton
[/TD]
[TD]Sessegnon, Cairney, McClean
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton
[/TD]
[TD]Lee Clark
[/TD]
[TD]A.Johnson, M.Phillips
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke City
[/TD]
[TD]Nigel Adkins
[/TD]
[TD]Buttner, Barnetta
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea
[/TD]
[TD]David Moyes
[/TD]
[TD]Ake, Jarvis, Marveaux
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham
[/TD]
[TD]Diego Simeone
[/TD]
[TD]Baines, Tiote, Mirallas, Zaha, Cleverley, Jovetic, Henderson
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Watford
[/TD]
[TD]Gianfranco Zola
[/TD]
[TD]Gouffran, Le Fondre
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]WBA
[/TD]
[TD]Steve McClaren
[/TD]
[TD]Austin, Hooper, Vossen, Holtby
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wigan
[/TD]
[TD]Malky Mackay
[/TD]
[TD]Barton, Ince, Crouch
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

As you can see there has been plenty of managerial changes!!!!! Everton, Sunderland, West Ham and Fulham are all in the Championship while Brendan Rodgers is England manager.

--

MEANWHILE NORTH OF THE BORDER...........

Replacing me at Aberdeen is Mark Hughes. He got a few players in on loan from Man City and spent nearly £5m on a few **** players and 1 decent looking regen. They managed to beat Zelejnicar and will face Ludogorets for a place in the Champions League group stage.

Last edited:
I like how you have Denilson as a "key player", haha. Good luck at Newcastle. Hopefully you could find a club you haven't managed yet though to make things more interesting!

I like how you have Denilson as a "key player", haha. Good luck at Newcastle. Hopefully you could find a club you haven't managed yet though to make things more interesting!

Yeah. Wont be here too long methinks. Will go Bilbao for a stint hopefully but otherwise it will probably be teams I have never managed before and in countries I have never managed before also. I am glad I got to go to another club before Bilbao as it means I get to keep on developing Myhrmann first hand!

Just read all the way through this. Congrats on what you achieved at Aberdeen, and good luck with Newcastle (though I'm sure you won't need it :) Can't wait to see how Myhrmann comes on with Newcastle's training facilities.

images

AUGUST

Newcastle United 3 (Sissoko 17, Hoilett 45, Stones 50)
Watford 1 (Gouffran 71)

A nice way to start off this chapter of my career. Myhrmann and Wootton came off the bench to make their debuts but Wootton had to come off injured pretty soon after!

--

UEFA Europa League Playoff 1st Leg

Newcastle United 4 (Myhrmann 43, 90, Kramberger 49, Santon 70)
FC Nordsjaelland 1 (Leonardo 20)

I played a backup side here and Myhrmann scored twice on his first start and Kramberger got a debut goal too.

--

Swansea City 1 (Marveaux 66)
Newcastle United 3 (Gabbiadini 30, Sissoko 56, 80)

Whats this with all the ex Toon Army players scoring against us? lol

--

UEFA Europa League Playoff 2nd Leg

FC Nordsjaelland 2 (Laursen 14, Khuboni 21)
Newcastle United 3 (Fernandez 17, Kramberger 79, 84)
(Newcastle United won 7-3 on aggregate)

Fernandez scores on his debut and CB Kramberger has 3 goals in 2 games now!!!!

--

Newcastle United 1 (Myhrmann 64)
Norwich City 0

For this game I dropped Hoilett, put Gabbiadini LW and Myhrmann up front and he duly scored the winner.

--

SUMMARY

5 games 5 wins = a very good start to my Newcastle career having said that the fixtures werent too tricky! My signings seem to have settled in quite well and I am especially proud to see Myhrmann adapting to life at a higher level so easily.

I managed to sign one more player. A regen Argentinian midfielder called Alejando Paez who came in from Lanus for £5.5m.
View attachment 353966

I tried to sign the 16y/o regen midfielder who came in in my last youth intake at Aberdeen but he joined Spurs instead for £2m.

Finally in the Europa League group stage we will play Kortrijk, Zeljeznicar and FC Twente while in the Carling Cup we will play Man City. Aberdeen reached the Champions League group stages and are in with Man Utd, PSG and Kobenhavn.

View attachment 353967

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JOHN STONES
View attachment 353968

Back