*** THE BLITZKREIG, A BRAND NEW INVINCIBLE TAC by ASMFC...DEVELOPED ON PATCH 14.2 ***

Guys, who are some of the players you played at F9? I'm only in the Championship, and i'm trying to sign players to fit this tactic.

Vydra who is available on a free transfer at the end of the first season, after one season in my team Real Madrid offered me 30million for him... two seasons in a row I lost my best striker for a huge amounts that I couldn't refuse!

thanks Helenuis looks quite decent for a F9 take it he was shat. Kozak works well as a F9 :D that sounds funny lol. What was Chelseas bid for Bentekkers? Villa have decent players but no cash and wage bill shocking Given 52 grand a week :O not suprised no body wants him

Well to be honest I never gave Helenius a chance, I had decided on my 4 strikers Forest offered me 5.5mill (4.3mill profit from original transfer fee) and i couldn't say no. He actually scored a lot of goals for forest so he could have been good. Well I've played two games as Villa the first one Real Madrid offered me 30mill and a whole load of add ons for Benteke and second time Chelsea offered 41mill. couldn't refuse, then I replaced him with Vydra on a free for both games. At the end of the second season first game Real Madrid offered me 29mill for Vydra and couldnt refuse second game Paris St Germain offered me 35mill lol

I have lots of money in the bank and have become the ultimate wheeler dealer, just signed Courtois from Chelsea on a free and Rafinha (hes a midfielder but can play as a striker I will convert him to a SC though as he scores lots of goals) from Barcelona on a free both are now immediately worth 15million and I expect the big boys to come sniffing again!

Only problem I have is in the first season I qualified for Champions league (reached the quarters), won the league cup, got to the league cup final second season, got to the Europa League final third season and I always finished in the top six but find it really hard to hang onto my best players, I tried holding onto my best players in the third season , Gary Gardner when Man City came sniffing around, Lowton Arsenal, Weimann wolfsberg or hamburg, Okore Paris st germain and they just upset them all and went **** for a whole season and I failed to qualify for the Europe because of it. 4th season I decided to splash the cash, spent 50mill on new players currently sat 2nd in the league! :)

Vydra who is available on a free transfer at the end of the first season, after one season in my team Real Madrid offered me 30million for him... two seasons in a row I lost my best striker for a huge amounts that I couldn't refuse!
I`ll look for strikes like him then, considering I need 4 strikers. :D

Gunna try this with a new save i'm starting with Wycombe... Will see how it goes!

I'm having absolutely stunning results with the V2 playing Leyton Orient.
But my players have so bad ratings, even if I win almost every games.

This tactic is ridiculous!! I don't usually post much but its so good I had to! Finally a tactic that works against the big boys in the English Premier League with their standard 4-2-3-1 formations. I'm Everton in the second season and I haven't lost to any of the big teams home or away with great away wins at Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea!!! Plays really tight at the back and is very good going forward aswell, just doesn't work quite as well against teams that 'park the bus' but that is the only slight downfall, overall the best tactic I have seen for 14.2.2 along with 'Rainmaker V2', brilliant job to the author :)

I've tried it with Napoli and at the the end of the first season I've won the Serie A and Italian Cup also I've reached the Semi Finals (lost to bayern) on CL.
I think this is the best tactic ever on FM 14 so far.

I've tried it with Napoli and at the the end of the first season I've won the Serie A and Italian Cup also I've reached the Semi Finals (lost to bayern) on CL.
I think this is the best tactic ever on FM 14 so far.
V1 or V2 ?

Well, what to say. I'm speakless. I can't stop the success, using V2 (Attacking at Home and Counter Away). First season with Fiorentina, I came 2nd and won Europe League. The season after that I won Serie A, the Italian Cup and Champions League.

Now, playing as Burnley, predicted 10th in the Championship. Won the league with 17 points and now I'm going to play in the Premier League. :p

The only thing I thinks that can improve the tactic, is better defending corners. 90 % of the goals I concede are from corners.

Last edited:
It's great to see so many of you giving feedback to this tactic...thanks...

It's great to see so many of you giving feedback to this tactic...thanks...
There's one thing i'd appreciate. Could you possibly recommend players for lower-teams and higher teams? Just as a guideline as to what players I need to sign.

There's one thing i'd appreciate. Could you possibly recommend players for lower-teams and higher teams? Just as a guideline as to what players I need to sign.

To be honest I usually sign players wich my scouts recommend...

players play with v2 jassar st pieces
do you change something for home and away game ?
sorry for my english

To be honest I usually sign players wich my scouts recommend...
So just play anyone anywhere aslong as they're that position? Don't focus on "False 9" just sign 'Good' strikers?

in this tactic, i find that most good strikers play well in this tactic
Alright, I've currently got Freeman, Goodwillie and Vydra. [Championship] and I guess i'll just look for highly rated ST's when I get into the prem.