The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Agreed Jacko! Barca "ALWAYS" get the good end of the stick, it's about time they got the **** end.. to long have ref's been scared of them (just like some are of United)

Bayern out played them!

Yes, Bayern outplayed us. No discussion there.

But the good end of the stick? Like, when Milan scored after a delightful handball assist? Or when Ibrahimovic scored in a blatant offside position? I understand it must be hard for others to endure some team's supremacy for so long, and it seems our reigning has come to an end, but let's keep that "platini fixes for them lol" **** for somewhere else.

Lewandowski destroying Real. All German final looking more likely.

Well this was...something else. Why would Gotze leave BVB I will never understand.

Well this was...something else. Why would Gotze leave BVB I will never understand.

Pep Guardiola is one reason. Check out the interview he game couple years ago where he said he'd join Arsenal or Barca and spoke about Pep.

Also according to Marca Lewandowski's transfer to Bayern has also been agreed.

He likes Pep, Bayern are destroying the league, he's going to be on big money and also Dortmund are losing top players.

I couldn't watch the BVB vs Real match so could anyone please give me a brief overview of what happened? Much appreciated.

I couldn't watch the BVB vs Real match so could anyone please give me a brief overview of what happened? Much appreciated.

Real struggled in midfield, Lewnadowski has the touch of an angle and they won 4-1 :)

Thanks, I guess it wasn't a fluke. Who thinks real have a chance to get in the final?

it will be intresting to see were lewandowski goes in the summer... if fergie really wants him, he will get him.. depends if bayern bid or not wich could start a bidding war. rvp, rooney,hernandez,lewandowski.. that is frightening

Honestly, I don't see them doing it. Sure they could score 3 but will they really be able to stop Dortmund from scoring at the same time?

Didnt realise Subotic had American nationality. I was shocked when he started speaking in an american accent haha

it will be intresting to see were lewandowski goes in the summer... if fergie really wants him, he will get him.. depends if bayern bid or not wich could start a bidding war. rvp, rooney,hernandez,lewandowski.. that is frightening

According to some sources Bayern have already signed him also.

Didnt realise Subotic had American nationality. I was shocked when he started speaking in an american accent haha

I believe he was actually born in the USA.

Edit - Ok so he wasn't but he played for USA at U17 and U20 level before choosing Serbia.

Also according to Marca Lewandowski's transfer to Bayern has also been agreed.

Well, from what I understand he already agreed on some transfer and has been supposedly learning english...but I guess we'll see.

Back