The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Honestly, I don't see them doing it. Sure they could score 3 but will they really be able to stop Dortmund from scoring at the same time?

Yeah, Madrid can definitely score 3....Dortmund aren't a team that feels comfortable when defending. But stopping them from scoring even 1 goal, thats a different story.

Was inevitable that the bundeshliga would show that it is possibly the best league in the world. Much more strength in depth than La Liga.

Wtf just happened. My luck, I couldn't watch the match. Anybody willing to explain how Barca lost 3-0 at home?

Wtf just happened. My luck, I couldn't watch the match. Anybody willing to explain how Barca lost 3-0 at home?

They didn't play Messi. Adriano decided to let Robben cut onto his left inside the box. Pique has mad finishing skills in his own box.

Also without Busquets so defensively they were always going to struggle

Without Busquets, Puyol, Mascherano and Alba. And of course Messi on bench. They got hit by injuries so hard its not even funny.

As much as I always thought Bayern will make it to the final, its really a shame we didn't get see them to play Barca at its full
strength, that would have been great game. This, i turned off after half-time, it was just sad to watch.

Bayern just comprehensively outplayed Barca, destroyed them clinically. Barca can point to injuries, to no Messi, to whatever. They got annihilated, and I've never seen any team do that to Barca.

xzDloqU.jpg

Europa League final: Torres goal 60 min, Cardozo pen 69 min, Ivanovic winner 89 min

Champions League final: Mandzukic goal 60 min, Gundogan pen 69 min, Robben winner 89 min

Europa League final: Torres goal 60 min, Cardozo pen 69 min, Ivanovic winner 89 min

Champions League final: Mandzukic goal 60 min, Gundogan pen 69 min, Robben winner 89 min
Illuminati, eh? But apparently that's not 100% accurate, the goals are give or take a minute or two.

Is it just me that thinks Bayern are overrated? Yes, they are top class, but if you look at their team, they aren't as good as the likes of Real and Barça on paper. I know football isn't played on paper, but I still think they are over-hyped due to many people being mis-informed about the circumstances in which they thrashed Barcelona.

just seen the greizman(spelling) overhead kick WOW and the soforovic one was brilliant too. can see a few sociedad players in my champs league dream team this season here they are if you haven't seen them

[video=youtube;MrD_-YaA5zs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrD_-YaA5zs[/video]

I think embarrassment is an understatement for what happened to Celtic.

Hopefully they can turn it around in the second leg. Going to be dangerous though, if they concede one goal that's pretty much it over.

Back