The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
LOL Madrid scored against by a player they deemed not good enough. Morata has been good for Juve this season.

Not good enough right now and wanted to play more. They still have a buyback clause so the better he does better for Madrid.

Not good enough right now and wanted to play more. They still have a buyback clause so the better he does better for Madrid.
I think he is more than good enough from the games I have watched this season. I though the clause was dependent on the player?

I think he is more than good enough from the games I have watched this season. I though the clause was dependent on the player?

12 goals for best team in Italy for a country mile isn't enough for me and they are always. It's not like they will hold a gun to your head to make you sign :D

12 goals for best team in Italy for a country mile isn't enough for me and they are always. It's not like they will hold a gun to your head to make you sign :D
Yes LOL. I agree that record aint that impressive but his over all game has been good imo, which means nothing :)

Meh, Madrid are completely wank right now and still they have to equalize out of nowhere.

Good to see ref take a stand vs. all these wolf packs.

Good to see juventus win last night really hope they can sneak through, big ask though seeing as Madrid only need a goal but without modric they look poor.

Last edited:
1-0 Bayern, with Gotze (If he plays) scoring the goal

They're missing so many players though! Has Lewandowski made the team? Can't see the Barce front three being shut out either - I'm going for 3-0.

This is a great game, such quality in all aspects. Fair play to Bayern I have never seen a team set up or play like this at the Nou Camp.

LOL Neymar should of had a 2nd yellow for diving and been off. 1 min later Bernat stupidly gives the ball away and its 1-0 Barca.

Back