The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
This is a great game, such quality in all aspects. Fair play to Bayern I have never seen a team set up or play like this at the Nou Camp.
This season you can do that. Enrique is much more flexible than Guardiola. He'll gladly sacrifice the possession for counter attacking. And if I'm not mistaken, Barca pretty much created everything when Bayern lost possesion in the middle of the pitch.

What a privilege it is watching Lionel Messi play football. Can't look past barca winning the champions league this season.

Its nice to see Bastian's (i think it was him who fouled Suarez for the last goal?) "tactical Foul" backfire badly. Bayern stopped expecting a freekick. I dont think Barca would have scored if he hadnt have done that.

What Messi did tonight was disgustingly brilliant. GOAT.

Now i have to go back to watching the likes of fellaini and valencia....

I'd pay good money to see Messi battle some of the oldschool defenders from when Serie A was at its peak 20 years ago. He ****** Boateng so sensless even Ron Jeremy would be impressed, but its kind of embarrassing that someone with mobility of a road sign is considered a top defender nowadays.

Last edited:
If Barcelona will play Real in the final, I hope it won't be "El Classico" all over again.

Regarding last nights game, great football.

If Barcelona will play Real in the final, I hope it won't be "El Classico" all over again.

Regarding last nights game, great football.
That's my only worries about that being the final. You just no it would not be beautiful, there would be players diving and rolling around all over the place. Herrassing the referees all the shenanigans going on :( can't believe some of the stick Pep getting this morning.

That's my only worries about that being the final. You just no it would not be beautiful, there would be players diving and rolling around all over the place. Herrassing the referees all the shenanigans going on :( can't believe some of the stick Pep getting this morning.

Bring Collina out of retirement for one last match problem solved ;)

What a game that was! Wish I backed my 3-0 prediction F*****CK

Back