The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Colina would send Rio Ferndinand off if you payed him enough.

Man, I'm trying to watch Napoli-Dnipro semi-final, but after yesterday's game its like watching it in slow-motion.

Wow , Napoli got ******* robbed. Dnipro played nothing for 90 minutes, they were lucky not to be 0-5 down, then they score with 2 players miles offside. Ridicolous.

**** I haven't been so ****** off after a game in years, and I don't even follow either of the teams. The game must have been fixed, because even Stevie Wonder would have seen that offside.

Fully deserved final place for Juve. Patrice Evra will be playing in his fifth champions league final! Not a bad achievement for a brilliant left back.

Thank **** Juve got through. I already nearly vomited from amount of Real players falling in the box. El Classico final would literally be deep sea diving festival.

Buffon The Mass Murderer.

http://gfycat.com/LikableJollyAsiaticmouflon

LikableJollyAsiaticmouflon.gif

Anyone excited about this final or do you think it's going just one way, and that's buffon's goal?

Anyone excited about this final or do you think it's going just one way, and that's buffon's goal?

One way.

I thought this before the Chiellini injury and that has just given me even less hope

Last edited:
hoping its not anticlimax bore draw-italian teams in finals zzz defence
suarez messi though

Rash from Vidal... Warning, yellow card, further warning. I can't see him lasting the game at the moment

juves plan a -defend- fail

will Pirlo having a bad game sub himself?

feel sorry for Tevez

#1 rule in football - never write off the Italians.

Back