The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Currently in turkey but keeping an eye on proceedings (when the ******* stream comes back on) currently ranked 59th overall in the world on champs league fantasy footie. Cannot argue with that, all inclusive bar to watch the rest of the game when it comes back on and no wife or kids done at 2 bottles of white in be getting messy now.

Suarez is embarrassing himself with those dives. As soon as someone touches him, bam! shot in the head.

Xavi coming on in his last barce match the best CM to play the beautoful game IMO or that I have seen anyway ******* love that man

Finished 59th overall in the world and 96 points in front of my nearest mini league rival out of my friends won 2 champs league on bonce now finished top 250 last year top 100 this year. next champs.league gunna start an fm base mini league hope some of you regulars can provide me some competition lol

Ah well. Game worthy of a final, that's for sure. It had everything.

Good game. Right team won. Rakitic MOTM for me! Barca upto there usuall antics. Good way for Xavi to go out!

Who do you all reckon are contenders to replace Xavi?
They already have him in Rakitic. And have Sergi Roberto and Rafina and Halilovic coming through, though there more attacking. Will most likely sign someone in Jan when there embargo ends.

They already have him in Rakitic. And have Sergi Roberto and Rafina and Halilovic coming through, though there more attacking. Will most likely sign someone in Jan when there embargo ends.

Rafinha and Halilovic are both attacking midfielders. Xavi is a deep lying playmaker. Sergi Roberto more of a midfield engine and ball winning midfielder more than anything else. Rakitic is the only capable central midfielder at this moment in time.

Rafinha and Halilovic are both attacking midfielders. Xavi is a deep lying playmaker. Sergi Roberto more of a midfield engine and ball winning midfielder more than anything else. Rakitic is the only capable central midfielder at this moment in time.
That's what said :) they can't do anything about it because of there transfer ban.

I gotta say Juve plays some amazing football. They move the ball around with a lightening speed, and move beautifully with entire formations. Its was a joy to watch, and been a while since I've seen anybody dare to play like that vs. Barca.

We did it ! Queen of the Europe ! Los Campeones !We were the best,we dominated the game,we won !!!Xavi is a true legend,i feel bad that he will leave...Great match,nice goals ! Double treble ! 5th UCL ! Visca Barca ! Mes que un club !

This match is opening right up great match some great interplay between Sterling and KDB, Sevilla been giving as good as they get though hit the post from an outrageously positioned free kick.

Been coming Konoplaynka (spelling) been on fire, showing why Pool wanted him, got city implosion written all over this now.

Back