The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
City all at sea Sevilla look most likely winners, need citeh and Juventus for my 4-fold and can cashout because Malmo missed a pen *******.

Watching Bayern-Juve shows you just how far Premier League has fallen. These teams are just on another level tactically, the organization of the game in both sides is amazing.

Bayern are schooling Juve, too easy for them. Should have been more than 1 goal but at least their dominance is rewarded.

If pep can put a word in with Pog about the new job, that'd be great :)

Watching Bayern-Juve shows you just how far Premier League has fallen. These teams are just on another level tactically, the organization of the game in both sides is amazing.

Arsenal been very good against Barca in first half tbf.

I am watching arsenal/Barce with a bottle of white, good game so far started to get stretched towards end of first half. Barve had about 70% possession, game just needs a goal.

I am watching arsenal/Barce with a bottle of white, good game so far started to get stretched towards end of first half. Barve had about 70% possession, game just needs a goal.

Yeh, Ox Chambo should of buried his chance though, then again so should of Suarez in stoppage time of end of first half.

Yeh, Ox Chambo should of buried his chance though, then again so should of Suarez in stoppage time of end of first half.

Yeah, hopefully we get a few in the second half, think it will be Barce who score though, Looked asif they had started to unlock this deep defending plan Arsenal have going on.

not sure what giroud was doing there, wrong choice, that was the chance to punish Barce. Arsenal looking lively now though.

edit - spoke to soon arsenal punished there

Predictable results. Arsenal already out, Juve put up a fight and they might have some shot in the second leg. Too bad they were missing Chiellini.

Breaking Records with ease... Blllluuuueeee Moooooonnnnnn..... :)

Back