The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Oh well :'(
Not sure why he brought in Narsingh for the penalties though...
He has a terrible record for penalties I think.

PSG Vs City and Barca Vs Atletico. Cracker of a tie. Shame though these games will be overshadowed by Europa league :P

PSG Vs City and Barca Vs Atletico. Cracker of a tie. Shame though these games will be overshadowed by Europa league :P

I'm working tonight absolutely gutted I am missing Barcelona/Atleti, will be a cracker especially after the Real result at the weekend be interesting to see how they respond. Always love watching Atleti massive Simeone fan.

I'm working tonight absolutely gutted I am missing Barcelona/Atleti, will be a cracker especially after the Real result at the weekend be interesting to see how they respond. Always love watching Atleti massive Simeone fan.

Should be a cracker of a match. Also should keep eye on Benfica game to see what the hype about Renato Sanches is.

Re the Barca game, they hate playing against Atletico but Luis Enrique is unbeaten against Atletico Madrid.

Should be a cracker of a match. Also should keep eye on Benfica game to see what the hype about Renato Sanches is.

Re the Barca game, they hate playing against Atletico but Luis Enrique is unbeaten against Atletico Madrid.

Yeah they really do in fact I don't think most teams like playing atleti ha. Ill be keeping am eye on the score and hopefully catch a replay tomorrow.

Is sanches the guy United have been heavily linked with? No nothing about him myself

Yeah they really do in fact I don't think most teams like playing atleti ha. Ill be keeping am eye on the score and hopefully catch a replay tomorrow.

Is sanches the guy United have been heavily linked with? No nothing about him myself

Yeah, same player. Me too, know nothing much about him except that he has established himself in the first team at just 18 years. Saw him play against Zenit and I didn't notice him much. Will try to watch him play but I guess it will be just defensive game as Bayern will dominate possession.

Atletico are real pain in the ****. They do have good chance of upsetting Barca.

Despite how **** Torres is, he never lost his eye for important goals.

I love watching Atletico defend. I haven't seen such a well drilled team since serie A golden days. Look how they move as entire formation, it's like miliary parade.

Suarez should've gotten straight red, twice now. Horrid officiating.

Frustrating game as ****, ref was completely lost. 1-2 away is pretty good for Atleti though.

I love watching Atletico defend. I haven't seen such a well drilled team since serie A golden days. Look how they move as entire formation, it's like miliary parade.

One of the main reason I love watching them tbh. Evokes childhood memories of watching football italia every sunday and beggining my football education.

Suarez was a **** and should have been sent off. Scored goals but his antics reminded me of his Liverpool days. Looked calmer since he signed for Barca but yesterday he showed how he was at Liverpool (including scoring goals).

BIG GAME GINGE - GET IN... :)

15 goals, 12 assists.. .cant wait till he's over the 1st season jitters :p

Back