The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Bayern really stepped up their game compared to the first tie though, Atletico often couldn't cope with how fast the ball was moving around.

In the first game Atletico was untouchable, Bayern couldn't even get near the box, but yesterday Atletico only held on because apart from Italian defending they also employ full spectrum of Italian dirty tactics. :D They must stolen like 15 minutes with all their time wasting, extending the game by only 5 was a complete joke by the ref.

Yeah i was shocked when he only gave 5, all madrid final again. You watch the match last night? I watched the first half city was pretty woeful in the first half at least

Yeah i was shocked when he only gave 5, all madrid final again. You watch the match last night? I watched the first half city was pretty woeful in the first half at least

I've forgot to watch it, and from what I heard I was lucky. :P

I've forgot to watch it, and from what I heard I was lucky. :P

First half was awful aside from one flowing right at the end when Fernandinho clipped the post, from what I saw and heard from the rest of the match Atleti offered more going forward in that 10 minute spell after Carrasco came on and that is saying something!

EUROPEAN CUP FINAL I know we will get Alicia Keys to sing New York on the pitch the mind boggles

Was that the ******* child of Janet Jackson and a Mime artist?

EUROPEAN CUP FINAL I know we will get Alicia Keys to sing New York on the pitch the mind boggles

Nothing boggles my mind anymore after it was announced that Carlo Ancelotti plays a doctor in new Star Trek.

been impressed with Casemiro, followed his career when he was at Sao Paolo, had very high hopes for him but when he signed for Real Madrid I was less hopeful. But seems to be really developing into a good player.

Isco is such a clever player with great technique. Would love him at OT.

Really hope Atletico win this, would be another great victory for football, just like Leicester winning BPL this season.

Carrasco has been immense since coming on, impressive performance, wonder if he will get much game time for Belgium in the Euros, does Hazard play the same side for the national team? not watched Belgium much

Jan Oblak is one of the best penalty stoppers in the game. He'll win the game for At. Madrid.

Back