The championship

****** blue scum won again....still hope they crash and burn :D

i reckon if stoke win today and we lose to birmingham we wont make play offs

You can't lose to Birmingham, we need you to win. :(

FFS, ****** unjust sending off. Let's see... perfect goal disallowed against barnsley meant we would hgave won. Blatant handball in box against Southend - would have won, now this ******. The referees in this league take the ****.

I LOVE HULL!! LOL, an old name doing it in last min for the mighty wolves and hahaha leeds are going down!

Still want Leeds to stay up and brum to burn in ****. I also hope sheff wed make play offs :D

Its in blues hands for the 8th time on seprate occasions this season lets hope we finish the job. CUMON YOU BLUE BOYS

Ewww Sunderland lost, i cannay believe it...though Colchester now have a well good chance of the playoffs. Now I want Brum to lose for once so Sunderland can stay top :p.At least Leeds got screwed :D

That was the best game of the season so far we were winning then losing then snatched a 3-2 in 88minutes, then.... 93minutes we saved a penalty. We are top for the 7th time this season lets hope this one lasts

i think its 2 out of 3 for auto promotion - sunderland, derby and brum

then one of about 8 for the playoffs from 4th down to like sheff wed and maybe even cardiff. very tight

We are home to sheff wed on saturday they have 5 straight wins and unbeaten in 11 games, so that will be tight

2 frm 3 to go up..brum derby n sunderland
2 frm 3 to go dwn..leeds hull southend
hope we stay up! need to beat ipswich on sat cs gt derby away last game!

Leeds are our bogie team and the way we are playing I am not holding hope of automatic promotion. At least we are in the playoffs.

We can be crowned champions this weekend if sunderland and derby lose and we win, not holding my breath, i am hoping we will be up before preston but i hope they win this week end so they rest some players for the play-offs because if they lose well they need to win against us.

Lucky ***** i really do hate your lot so lucky Wolves killed you aswell wasnt for your potatoe picker of a keeper :mad:

It may have been lucky but that's part of football, sometimes the ball is in your court, sometimes not. I just hope it's in ours on Sunday against Palace because I'm going down there to watch. £30 for the match ticket and £23 for the train, it better be a win. :mad:

**** believe Sunderland's result but can understand it cos Colchester pwn at home, setting up for a good end to season, hope Brummys come in playoffs cos i ****** hate em and they didn't deserve to win on sun, grrrr.
Mick McCarthy's post match interview was legendary, he was in a right beeeeeef :D

yeh he dont mess around with what he says unlike sum of these poncy managers u get.

c'mon burnley won, go on baggies fall out of play offs

Some turn around from them, as much as i dont like them.