The Citizen's taking over England...and now Europe - A fred123qwe story

Nice layout and good story so far, i also follow every man city story around. Good luck for rest of the season;)

Thanks, I have actually finished it, but I couldn't put it up yesterday because of the site being down. So It should all be up in the next couple of hours! :D

Last 7 games

vs. Stoke: 3-1 (de Jong, Arshavin, Ireland)

vs.Chelsea (FA Cup Semi-Final): 0-1

View attachment 35703
Disappointing loss to a Chelsea team who was in top form, winning their last 9 games in a row in all competitions.

vs. Aston Villa: 1-0 (Tevez)

vs. Liverpool: 3-2 (Tevez x2, OG)

View attachment 35702
An epic match which keeps us in the title race. Here is the league table with 3 games left:

View attachment 35697

Our last 3 games are...away against Chelsea, Home against Man United and Away against Arsenal.......*Gulp*

Last edited:
Last 3 games...

Robinho returns from his injury and gives a much needed boost for Man City in their huge match against Chelsea.

vs. Chelsea

View attachment 35722

5-2 (Tevez x3, Robinho, Maxi Rodriguez)

A quite stunning performance see's City put 5 past Chelsea, with another hatrick from Tevez. City are in the driving seat heading into the last two games now.

View attachment 35725

Chelsea keep up the pressure with a 1-0 win against Tottenham.

vs. Man United

View attachment 35730

1-1 (Tevez)

A hard fought draw, not helped by the sending off of Lescott. Nothing in it as we go into the last match of the season. Tevez has also broken the record for the most goals in one season the premier league, scoring his 35th of the campaign!

View attachment 35731

Can Man City win??.......

Chelsea's last game - Sunderland Home
Man City's last game - Arsenal Away

Good story so far I hope you go on to win the league.

Final match

With 1 point separating Chelsea and Man City, City had to rely on Chelsea dropping points...

First they had to beat Arsenal away from home...

Which they did in emphatic style, playing with 10 men for the majority of the match:

View attachment 35798

4-0 (Tevez x2, Arshavin, Toure)

Now it was just up to Sunderland...

DISASTER...

View attachment 35799

Chelsea held on the for the 1-0 win to ensure they lift the trophy for the first time since 2006, ending Man United's 3 year winning streak.

View attachment 35800

AMAZING MATE, wish this could happen in real life,ignore people saying its too easy, no one wanted them to comment did they, keep it going

you dont need a keeper you have joe hart, play him regularly and he will become one of the best keepers on the game, get david silva for the left wing, and get rodwell and de rossi for the CM

At least you've finished a season, No other City storys do, Good story mate :)

Yeah forget all them posts saying "it's too easy " just keep on going this a good story so far :p

Sorry guys I am currently encountering problems with the game (ie it won't work...) which I hope to have resolved soon!

ated after the match 'We must improve, but I am confident my players can do so.'[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Summer signings:

Having origianally said that he wanted a Left winger, Centre midfielder and a keeper,

daniele-de-rossi.jpg

Danielle De Rossi - £56 Million. A player with huge potential which City simply couldn't resist and through a large portion of their budget at him. Whether he will be worth it is yet to be known.

200px-Darijo_Srna_2.jpg

Darigo Srna - £23.5 Million. This up and coming right back star was swooped upon by City.
Players out:

Michael Johnson - £5 Million
Joe Hart - £10.5 Million
Nedum Onuhoa - £4 Million
Roque Santa Cruz - Loan Deal worth £1.1 Million
Ben Mee - Loan

And a whole host of youngsters who weren't considered to be good enough

Total Spent - £58.9 Million
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
****, how young is de rossi in that photo?

August/September Update:

Man City not off the the perfect start to the season

Champions League Draw:

Real Madrid
HSV
Dinamo Kiev

Results

vs. Blackburn: 3-2 (Tevez x2, Bridge)
vs. West Brom: 1-1 (Tevez)
vs. Liverpool: 0-2
vs. Bolton: 1-0 (Tevez)
vs. Real Madrid (Champions League Groupstage): 1-1 (Tevez)
vs. Tottenham: 2-2 (Tevez, Arshavin)
vs. Newcastle (League Cup 3rd Round): 4-2 (Maxi Rodriguez, Tevez x2, Arshavin)
vs. Sunderland: 0-1
vs. HSV (Champions League Groupstage): 2-0 (Tevez x2)

View attachment 36634

Win/Loss/Draw - 4/2/3
Goals for - 14
Goals against - 11

Star Peformer - Carlos Tevez scored 10 of the 14 goals for his team... Enough said.

View attachment 36636

View attachment 36635

Late Transfers:

Man City completed the signings of two young and uprising stars:

Iker Muniain - £3 Million move from Athletico Madrid. A 17 year old with a good potential.

Last edited:
Been loving the story so far, i'm also with Man City. People say t's easy but it isn't getting the right people to come to you is hard, I reccommend Marco Verratti, don't know what club he is but boy he is a wonderkid. KUTGW!

Nicely laid out and well written story, especially for a beginner. Good luck :)