The FA Cup Final 2012: Chelsea vs Liverpool - May 5th KO 5:15

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 15K
And yes, Reina is better keeper than Cech. Reina is world class. Cech is not even in the top 10 in the world.

And yes, Reina is better keeper than Cech. Reina is world class. Cech is not even in the top 10 in the world.

Cech's had a better season. Reina's a better keeper. Both are world class though, so it's like asking who's better, Ronaldo or Messi.

Carrol is finally looking like target man who we saw at newcastle.Congrats to the blues.Hope Daglish is fired now.

rooting for Liverpool but I think Chelsea will win. 2-1
Maybe I should have put a bet on...
Was a pretty **** game until Liverpool pulled one back then it was great. Carroll played very well and was very unlucky that Cech saved his header somehow. I still don't think he's a world class keeper but that was a phenomenal save. Reina maybe should have done better with first, no chance wit the second. But overall Chelsea deserve the win

Liverpool need a money injection and should not try to play moneyball with transfers.

Cech's had a better season. Reina's a better keeper. Both are world class though, so it's like asking who's better, Ronaldo or Messi.

Meh, just ignore him.. He's being a sarcastic ****.

Although, the goalkeepers were the difference tonight, IMO.

Safe to say Carroll didn't deserve to be on the losing side today. Probably the best he has played since moving to Liverpool, and looked much like the striker we sold you, rather than how he's been playing in the past year.

IMO, it was over the line... But, it was such a tight decision I don't blame the linesman for getting it wrong.

Also, if only Carroll played like that all year.. £35m would have felt like a bargain.

Safe to say Carroll didn't deserve to be on the losing side today. Probably the best he has played since moving to Liverpool, and looked much like the striker we sold you, rather than how he's been playing in the past year.
But something I still don't get with him is the fact that sometimes he just doesn't get in the box when he needs to. I've seen him do it constantly and again today, Downing whipped it in and Carroll had to sprint from outside the box to get a head on it, which he did just about but had no control of it (and flattened Bellamy). Still a very good performance from him

Dont reckon ball was over line, think chelsea and liverpool need alot of work to be challenging for league next seas henderson,spearing,shelvey,downing nowhere near good enough could include carrol in that to.

Oh and I don't think the ball was over the line but it was too close to tell so couldn't really give the goal

Liverpool need a money injection and should not try to play moneyball with transfers.

When have they played? They paid over the odd's on every player except Jose Enrique last summer.

lol? Of course its Messi? what the..?

But they're both easily the top players in the world. They both score **** loads, and get assist loads. Cech and Reina are both very, very good, to the point, who cares which is better?

Yes, what a ******* great game. Didier Drogba is Mr Wembley no doubt. Ramires is easily one of the best players in the PLM, ran rings around Jose Enrique.

Time for Munich Lads

When have they played? They paid over the odd's on every player except Jose Enrique last summer.

At the time they felt those players would overperform their worth.

Back