The FA Cup Final 2012: Chelsea vs Liverpool - May 5th KO 5:15

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 143
  • Views Views 15K
Cech's had a better season. Reina's a better keeper. Both are world class though, so it's like asking who's better, Ronaldo or Messi.

Reina seems to be a lot more error prone compared to Cech.

I didn't think the whole ball crossed the line, in real time I thought it was a goal but the right decision was made.

Less than that, about 7 I think. If we were to sell Adam, we'd make a profit.

I don't get who would pay more for him?

There aren't many clubs willing to overspend on players these days? Unless you mean Liverpool would only consider an offer in excess of £7 Million? I can't see anyone bidding that for him.

But they're both easily the top players in the world. They both score **** loads, and get assist loads. Cech and Reina are both very, very good, to the point, who cares which is better?

Well I care, because its laughable to rate GKs like Reina Sczeszny Vorm Given Abbiati De Sanctis De Gea ahead of Cech.

But yes, who cares, people have (different) opinions.

Cech's had a better season. Reina's a better keeper. Both are world class though, so it's like asking who's better, Ronaldo or Messi.

Reina commits much more errors though. Ramires goal today was an example, he really should have done better. As you said they are both so good that it makes no sense comparing them particularly as they are keeper but I dont thinki Reina is the better keeper.

For another I dont think he and Cech are world-class. Cech probably was before his injury but not anymore, still a solid goalie who many teams would love to have

I don't get who would pay more for him?

There aren't many clubs willing to overspend on players these days? Unless you mean Liverpool would only consider an offer in excess of £7 Million? I can't see anyone bidding that for him.

Both really. I mean, clubs like Fulham paid a lot for Ruiz for example.I don't think we'll sell unless we get a fair amount. I think Adam would thrive at club with less pressure on him. A Blackburn type club for example.

Reina has been so error prone lately it is unreal, how he did not save that goal??? Not sure he is the same keeper anymore to be honest.

to all you doubters ! we are chelsea super chelsea we are chelsea from the bridge ! this win is dedicated to all the biased commentators neville from sky clive tilsley at itv who for some reason hate teams south of manchester **** em **** em both its about time sky and itv got out of manchesters **** and commentated on games without bias robbie for the bridge

to all you doubters ! we are chelsea super chelsea we are chelsea from the bridge ! this win is dedicated to all the biased commentators neville from sky clive tilsley at itv who for some reason hate teams south of manchester **** em **** em both its about time sky and itv got out of manchesters **** and commentated on games without bias robbie for the bridge

and to Geoff Shreeves as well.

You have reverted back to old school Chelsea, slower tempo, deeper defensive line etc. Di Matteo deserves some credit but AVB was building for the future, not to mention the old guard are running the club again with RDM in charge.

**** yessssss get in!!!!! Drogba scores Wembley winner shocker!!!! We deserve the win for the first hour but really fair play to Carroll, in my eyes he deserved MOTM. But a great run again by Ramires, how many times has he done that this season, the man is quickly becoming one of the best in Europe and will be greatly missed in the CL final. On the goal/not goal i don't think the whole ball was over the line but if it was........Luis Garcia ghost goal!!!!!! What comes around goes around!!!!

You have reverted back to old school Chelsea, slower tempo, deeper defensive line etc. Di Matteo deserves some credit but AVB was building for the future, not to mention the old guard are running the club again with RDM in charge.

Running the club!!! I thought i saw JT talking to Lamps and Drogba about who to bring on and off!!!

Yeah thats why Drogba has been sitting on the bench for the last 2 games. Lampard has been reduced to a rotational player. Essein is on the bench. Betrand plays more under RDM than AVB

Both really. I mean, clubs like Fulham paid a lot for Ruiz for example.I don't think we'll sell unless we get a fair amount. I think Adam would thrive at club with less pressure on him. A Blackburn type club for example.

Fulham paid a lot for Ruiz but the guy was the best player in the Eredivisie at the time. I'd say Adam's value has gone down this season when you consider his stock was at an all time high at Blackpool. If you look outside the top 8, who is willing to spend big? Probably Sunderland, Stoke and QPR maybe but I still don't think clubs will pay that much for a centre midfielder's. I suppose Martin O'Neill is your best bet as he likes overpaying for British players but when you look at the success and value of players like Tiote and Cabaye, I think clubs will look abroad to sign players.

Yeah thats why Drogba has been sitting on the bench for the last 2 games. Lampard has been reduced to a rotational player. Essein is on the bench. Betrand plays more under RDM than AVB

Terry and Lampard have played tons of games with RDM in charge, i do not know what kinda tinted glasses you watch your team with to be honest. For the short term RDM has done very well with his back to basics approach, but for the future he is not the right man for the job. The performances suddenly improving since AVB left is no RDM genius trust me.

Terry and Lampard have played tons of games with RDM in charge, i do not know what kinda tinted glasses you watch your team with to be honest. For the short term RDM has done very well with his back to basics approach, but for the future he is not the right man for the job. The performances suddenly improving since AVB left is no RDM genius trust me.

Terry is the best defender we have. Lampard has not played that many games under RDM and whenever he has played he has contribiuted.

Obviously the performances improving is no RDM genius. Its got more to do with the fact that RDM brought the players together rather than AVB who seperated us

No but he has united the team and that is a great trait to have as a manager. He has also used changed formations and he has got us playing different tempo's i.e Barca to QPR for instance totally different styles.

Well I dont think people can say he's not right man for job before he has had real time to do things. He's playing to teams strengths now and noone can blame him for it.

If he gets the chance and can get players he needs in things might be whole different.

Well I dont think people can say he's not right man for job before he has had real time to do things. He's playing to teams strengths now and noone can blame him for it.

If he gets the chance and can get players he needs in things might be whole different.

Exactly. And its not like he has done badly.. but I guess people need to find something to criticize one way or another

Back