The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

It was 11-0 at halftime and secundo time did 7 more goals with super favorit. Started league, two games two wins. I am suffering from the tactical aspect of the FM, but their tactics are giving me hope. More put forward the summary of the league. PS: Excuse my English.

Great too hear :)

Thanks will give them a go.

I managed to beat chelsea 4-1 too

Last edited:
OP UPDATED

- Added PSV 2nd Season
- Added the new "Top Team - Home - The Feevah"
- Added the new "Top Team - Away - The Feevah"

alright buddy, I'm very interested to try this but don't seem to be able to download this. ts the first tactic that has really interested me on here.

Ok so i've been using the new tactics for my schalke save and it's worked really well although i did have a blip and didnt win for like 8 games although that was due to Huntelaar being unable to hit a barn door, but got Mitrovic joining next season. View attachment 428720

Ok so i've been using the new tactics for my schalke save and it's worked really well although i did have a blip and didnt win for like 8 games although that was due to Huntelaar being unable to hit a barn door, but got Mitrovic joining next season. View attachment 480473

Great :) ye it might be his lack of pace too.. Bought Mitrovic to psv now aswell, never tried him before.. but he fits the profile and is cheap so..

You can also try to Untick the Work ball into box instuction when you find yourself dominating but not scoring

After you have downloaded, Put the Files in your tactic forlder for Football Manager 2014..

Documents - Sports Interactive - Football manager 2014 - tactics

Hope this helps :)

Yeah I had a blonde moment there and didnt notice i was downloading the wrong link -.- It kept downloading as a Java file LOL but thanks mate :)

Just finished my first season as Man United with this tactic. Didn't even have the proper players in DM (using guys like Phil Jones and Fellaini most of the time), but still won every single title.

The tactic is really good. What impresses me the most about the tactic is the defensive display. I only played with the super favorite tactic, nothing else. The goal difference was not insane, it was decent. But the defensive record, holy ****. I simply don't concede goals from anything else but the opponents set pieces (corners/free kicks/penalties).

Unfortunately I don't have screenshots, because I quickly forwarded to the 2nd season after finishing the first, so you'll just have to take my word for it (I have written more than a few lengthy reviews on this forum). But this is seriously my favourite as of now, and I won't be changing a tactic before a new patch release.

Thanks for sharing this with us, TheWibe.

PS. This thread deserves 5star, too bad most people prefer a 4231 with central mifielders (and not defensive). Because they are surely missing out on one of the best defensive tactics you can find around. Please, note that I'm playing with a strong side (Manchester United).

Last edited:
Just finished my first season as Man United with this tactic. Didn't even have the proper players in DM (using guys like Phil Jones and Fellaini most of the time), but still won every single title.

The tactic is really good. What impresses me the most about the tactic is the defensive display. I only played with the super favorite tactic, nothing else. The goal difference was not insane, it was decent. But the defensive record, holy ****. I simply don't concede goals from anything else but the opponents set pieces (corners/free kicks/penalties).

Unfortunately I don't have screenshots, because I quickly forwarded to the 2nd season after finishing the first, so you'll just have to take my word for it (I have written more than a few lengthy reviews on this forum). But this is seriously my favourite as of now, and I won't be changing a tactic before a new patch release.

Thanks for sharing this with us, TheWibe.

PS. This thread deserves 5star, too bad most people prefer a 4231 with central mifielders (and not defensive). Because they are surely missing out on one of the best defensive tactics you can find around. Please, note that I'm playing with a strong side (Manchester United).

Thanks Alot mate, your far too kind! :)