The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

The lower league or the super favorite ? :)

I used the lower league tactic in both home and away matches..

with the super favorite v2 I used it mainly in the home matches, but it would work away aswell if the opponent do "Park the bus"

Just started a save with Bolton. So will go with the Lower league. But my question was if you were using Lower Leage tac all the time? Not switching to underdog or superfavorite?! :) When is it time to use your main tactic you think, promoted to PL?

cheers

Just started a save with Bolton. So will go with the Lower league. But my question was if you were using Lower Leage tac all the time? Not switching to underdog or superfavorite?! :) When is it time to use your main tactic you think, promoted to PL?

cheers

Sounds great :) Yes indeed, I did use the Lower league tactic all the time!

Yes I would start using the Main tactic when you get promoted to PL..

Good luck with bolton, and I really hope it works for you aswell :)

Sounds great :) Yes indeed, I did use the Lower league tactic all the time!

Yes I would start using the Main tactic when you get promoted to PL..

Good luck with bolton, and I really hope it works for you aswell :)

Great! Thank you :) is the Lower League tactic approached with jassar set pieces aswell? :)

cheers

View attachment 429236View attachment 429235View attachment 429234

Ok, i have finished my season, here are the results. I started using the main tactic from the Dundee Utd game at top of first fixture screen. (I had 2 europa league games but lost both 2-0, 2-1 so not including them). I always started with the main tactic but switched at half time if things were not going my way.

For the first time ever in any FM, i have gone a full league season unbeaten. I drew a few games and lost in the league cup final, but very impressed with the results. I am now looking to bring in a few DM's as i only have CM's that i am retraining. Anyway :wub: this tactic, big thumbs up!!

View attachment 479227View attachment 479228View attachment 479230

Ok, i have finished my season, here are the results. I started using the main tactic from the Dundee Utd game at top of first fixture screen. (I had 2 europa league games but lost both 2-0, 2-1 so not including them). I always started with the main tactic but switched at half time if things were not going my way.

For the first time ever in any FM, i have gone a full league season unbeaten. I drew a few games and lost in the league cup final, but very impressed with the results. I am now looking to bring in a few DM's as i only have CM's that i am retraining. Anyway :wub: this tactic, big thumbs up!!

Cheers mate :) Im really glad it worked for you aswell!

Playing w/ Swansea, second season. Start using this tactics in December and these are the results of the two first games:

View attachment 429119 View attachment 429118

Good stuff against West Ham but not so good against Nottingham Forest. Not bad tactic. I think it can get better. It isn't totally fluid right now.

Playing w/ Swansea, second season. Start using this tactics in December and these are the results of the two first games:

View attachment 479457 View attachment 479459

Good stuff against West Ham but not so good against Nottingham Forest. Not bad tactic. I think it can get better. It isn't totally fluid right now.

Try to give it some time :) Your defence will get better as it gets more fluid

It was 11-0 at halftime and secundo time did 7 more goals with super favorit. Started league, two games two wins. I am suffering from the tactical aspect of the FM, but their tactics are giving me hope. More put forward the summary of the league. PS: Excuse my English.