The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

Working on an update for the Superfavorite Version as it was more of a " Now im tired of all these draws " Tweak

Results so far are amazing

played a few games with it
good tactics but i was getting countered a lot on the left flank so i changed the FBA to WBS and the FBD to FBA and removed retain possesion and got 4 clean sheets in a row

Hello ! First of all sorry for my english, I am an italian dude, not english ;)

I am trying your Tactics Set with Sunderland from the 2nd season in Championship, I will make you some reports about it. I could say I am doing quite well with UnderDog one because I saw some very very good counterattacks if you have fast players !

Stay tuned ;)

played a few games with it
good tactics but i was getting countered a lot on the left flank so i changed the FBA to WBS and the FBD to FBA and removed retain possesion and got 4 clean sheets in a row

Nice :) Personally I havent noticed alot in my PSV and Chelsea save. But I did in my Blackburn save, so I made A V2 made more for the Lower league teams.. currently testing it with Derby. and Im doing better then I did with blackburn, So far.

But I will absoulty try it out :)

Hello ! First of all sorry for my english, I am an italian dude, not english ;)

I am trying your Tactics Set with Sunderland from the 2nd season in Championship, I will make you some reports about it. I could say I am doing quite well with UnderDog one because I saw some very very good counterattacks if you have fast players !

Stay tuned ;)

Sweet :) im looking forward too it!
Im currently testing the V2 ( Lower league ) tactic with Derby, and im doing really good so far :)

And sorry for late answers, but just got home from work :)

Using the new tweak for both home & away for my Liverpool save (no transfers) and its been a breath of fresh air. Dominating in possession and CCC. Played 12 games so for W10 D1 L1 (lose vs Tottenham 3-2 a penalty and keeper error)
So im highly recommending this.

Using the new tweak for both home & away for my Liverpool save (no transfers) and its been a breath of fresh air. Dominating in possession and CCC. Played 12 games so for W10 D1 L1 (lose vs Tottenham 3-2 a penalty and keeper error)
So im highly recommending this.

Niice! :) Great to hear it works for you aswell!

Updated the OP :)

- Derby County Results ( first season ) with the new - Lower league ( v2 ) tactic

- Added The Feevah - Lower league tactic

Just to let you know, i went back to my Dunfermline save instead of carrying on with Spurs. Im still in the 4th season, changed the tactics end of Dec, im doing ok. Im not banging the goals in but i am doing well. Only lost 3 games in the time so far, (home and away to Monaco and league cup final at Celtic). Due to the impressive season i had with my previous tactic before Dec, i have already wrapped up the league in march with help of this tactic. I will download the tweaked super favorite as i am clear fave against smaller clubs. Should finish my season today and will provide screens soon.

Just to let you know, i went back to my Dunfermline save instead of carrying on with Spurs. Im still in the 4th season, changed the tactics end of Dec, im doing ok. Im not banging the goals in but i am doing well. Only lost 3 games in the time so far, (home and away to Monaco and league cup final at Celtic). Due to the impressive season i had with my previous tactic before Dec, i have already wrapped up the league in march with help of this tactic. I will download the tweaked super favorite as i am clear fave against smaller clubs. Should finish my season today and will provide screens soon.

Great :) im looking forward too it!

The Wibe:
With your new V2tactic, do you use it both home and away or as a main tactic described on the OP?

Cheers

Did you use D-line tweak or just plug-and-play in savegame with Derby (V2)?

The Wibe:
With your new V2tactic, do you use it both home and away or as a main tactic described on the OP?

Cheers

The lower league or the super favorite ? :)

I used the lower league tactic in both home and away matches..

with the super favorite v2 I used it mainly in the home matches, but it would work away aswell if the opponent do "Park the bus"

Did you use D-line tweak or just plug-and-play in savegame with Derby (V2)?

I used The Lower league tactic in both home and away, just as it is :) no D-line tweak.. the only thing I did, was when I got overunned ( mainly away matches ) I switch to Counter instead of attack