The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

Looks great :) One tip, that you might want to untick the " Work ball into box" Instruction for the home tactic. if you find yourself dominating but not scoring

Thanks for the tip,although its currently unticked anyway,im guessing it should be so i've ticked it.

Thanks for the tip,although its currently unticked anyway,im guessing it should be so i've ticked it.

Yes it really depends on what team you play against. if you play against a team that sits deep, and defend with 11 players.. then it will be hard to try and work the ball into the box.
but then if you play against a team that press high up and stresses your attackers. you will end up shooting from longer distance if its unticked

been offline for a few days. now u have a home and away tactic? which ones do u use now? whats the difference?

been offline for a few days. now u have a home and away tactic? which ones do u use now? whats the difference?

Yes :p been a productive weekend!

The top team tactics plays with a higher tempo

it really depends on what team im managing, like im doing a save with borussia dortmund atm. so Im using the top team version. won 4-0 against Bayern at home. hihi

but if I were to continue on my derby save ( now in the PL ) I would use the original :)

Feel free to ask if theres anything your wondering about..

about to start a fresh with Southampton. I was Villa but computer melt down and lost it. So ill just use your main and see how it goes is it?

about to start a fresh with Southampton. I was Villa but computer melt down and lost it. So ill just use your main and see how it goes is it?

Yes I would stick with the main :)

But feel free to give the top team version a go! as it might be the most fun to watch

Looks great. I play with Arsenal first season and don't know what do with DM. I have some choice
- buy new DM
- change DM to CM (And change role)
- train Ramsey, Flamini and Arteta (Wilshere) as DM

What is beter?

Looks great. I play with Arsenal first season and don't know what do with DM. I have some choice
- buy new DM
- change DM to CM (And change role)
- train Ramsey, Flamini and Arteta (Wilshere) as DM

What is beter?

I would train them as dms :) just to keep the defensive structure.

i have used your newest tactics with arsenal in the first season and finished a clear second only 2 points off chelsea who won it. i trained ramsey to a dm and he did well next to lars bender. ozil got 31 assists at amc behind giroud who was top scorer in the league. only thing i hate is corners 21 goals shared between my defenders that is not realistic!

Good tactic, cheers wibe!

ok, results is good. Match with Leeds and Celtic I rotated squad and play young players (Zelalem, Crowley). Walcott on winger play great but strikers (Giroud, Damiao) don't scores. ?zil 5 assists.
View attachment 428145

Annoying thing about this is that I lose to teams I shouldnt

So I've got Insigne, Destro, Ljajic, Ferreyra, Rafinha, Iturbe, Pjanic and Florenzi for the 4 attacking positions but who to play where??

So I've got Insigne, Destro, Ljajic, Ferreyra, Rafinha, Iturbe, Pjanic and Florenzi for the 4 attacking positions but who to play where??

I would use..

ST : Destro, ferreyra, Iturbe
LW : Insigne, Ljajic
AMC : Pjanic, Rafinha
RW : Pjanic, florenzi

ok, results is good. Match with Leeds and Celtic I rotated squad and play young players (Zelalem, Crowley). Walcott on winger play great but strikers (Giroud, Damiao) don't scores. ?zil 5 assists.
View attachment 481844

I see your struggling abit, Can you tell were your struggling?

Do you get enough CCC? You might want to try and Untick Retain possesion to get the ball faster forward, And mabe even both Retain possession and Work ball into box :)

i have used your newest tactics with arsenal in the first season and finished a clear second only 2 points off chelsea who won it. i trained ramsey to a dm and he did well next to lars bender. ozil got 31 assists at amc behind giroud who was top scorer in the league. only thing i hate is corners 21 goals shared between my defenders that is not realistic!

Good tactic, cheers wibe!

Cheers Im glad it worked for you :)

What was you Win, Draw, Loss stats in the league?