The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

i will give it a shot also with my arsenal new save :)

Sweet
smile.gif
Would love some SS to see the results!

lol, just got the achievment " Unresistable powers " Your team scored in 30 games in a row

whats difference with version 2? from version 1? im using version 1 and it works for me.

whats difference with version 2? from version 1? im using version 1 and it works for me.

if the version 1 works for you, then use it :) I think the version 2 might work better for lower league teams..

the changes are

Rigid, removed retain possesion, removed work ball into box...

But I need to test it a bit more, so feel free to give it a try :)

i will give it a shot also with my arsenal new save :)

This poster is not me :p nice name dude or dudette even...

Just been using the 14.2 jasser set up versionw with some minor tweaks (due to having toure and fabregas in CM,) so they were wasted being destoryers only, so quick switch to Regista for Fab, and DLP - support for Toure, i'm getting to press higher and quicker at home, at revert them back to sitting playmakers away, and stick Navas and Ayew to do som wing running. Working very well so far, was 2-0 to Arsenal at half time, switched to this, 3-2, and 5 CCC in the 2nd half.

Next game my Brazil team went 6-1 in the first half. :)

Can''t download MAIN and Super Favorit FIND IT!! post 66!

Last edited:
First 2 matches WON 5-1 and 4-2 both away from home. I play with Honka from Finland. Both matches with main tactic. Europa League i gonna use the underdog tac

Just tried super fave against Newcastle towards the end of 4th season with Spurs. Came away with a 3-0 win so looking good so far. Its better for my players than the 442 I have been using. Got 5 league games left and 1 Europa league final, will post results when im done.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

View attachment 430554View attachment 430553

I took over Spurs 28/12/16 and they were mid table. I was using a counter 442 and i was doing ok, but the likes of Lamella were stuggling. I swithced to this tactic before the Newcastle game towards the end, and well, the results are above. Scored 18 conceaded 3, beating Chelsea and Man City in the process and winning the league with a game to go, also won the Europa league. As you can see, i had a game every other day so i thought fitness and injuries were going to be a problem, but it wasnt. I am looking forward to the next season, although i am temped to go back to Dunfermline and see how i would of finished the season with this tactic.

View attachment 476008View attachment 476011

I took over Spurs 28/12/16 and they were mid table. I was using a counter 442 and i was doing ok, but the likes of Lamella were stuggling. I swithced to this tactic before the Newcastle game towards the end, and well, the results are above. Scored 18 conceaded 3, beating Chelsea and Man City in the process and winning the league with a game to go, also won the Europa league. As you can see, i had a game every other day so i thought fitness and injuries were going to be a problem, but it wasnt. I am looking forward to the next season, although i am temped to go back to Dunfermline and see how i would of finished the season with this tactic.

Im really happy that it worked for you aswell :) how did soldado preform? ^^

Just tried super fave against Newcastle towards the end of 4th season with Spurs. Came away with a 3-0 win so looking good so far. Its better for my players than the 442 I have been using. Got 5 league games left and 1 Europa league final, will post results when im done.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Great :) I recommend to Start each game with the Main tactic and then see how the first 20 - 30 min turns out. then switch to counter or super fav if you can create chances or score goals..

Really hope it will continue to work for you :)

If anyone's using the V2 I would love some Feedback. as I belive it might be more suited for lower league teams.

If I'm away from home, against weaker teams, which tactic should I use? If I'm at home against top team like Chelsea, ManU, Man City which tactic should I use? Using Liverpool