The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

First 2 matches WON 5-1 and 4-2 both away from home. I play with Honka from Finland. Both matches with main tactic. Europa League i gonna use the underdog tac

Sounds great :) did you use the V2 or the V1?

If I'm away from home, against weaker teams, which tactic should I use? If I'm at home against top team like Chelsea, ManU, Man City which tactic should I use? Using Liverpool

I would Recommend to start each match with the Main tactic. and then see how it turns out after 20-30 min :)

If you play against the big guys.. and cant retain possesion/ cant create chanches - then switch to the Underdog ( counter ) version

If you play agains lower rated teams, and you find yourself Creating ALOT of chances, but not scoring goals, then switch to the Super favorite tactic

I would Recommend to start each match with the Main tactic. and then see how it turns out after 20-30 min :)

If you play against the big guys.. and cant retain possesion/ cant create chanches - then switch to the Underdog ( counter ) version

If you play agains lower rated teams, and you find yourself Creating ALOT of chances, but not scoring goals, then switch to the Super favorite tactic
Alright thanks, will try it later.

This poster is not me :p nice name dude or dudette even...

Just been using the 14.2 jasser set up versionw with some minor tweaks (due to having toure and fabregas in CM,) so they were wasted being destoryers only, so quick switch to Regista for Fab, and DLP - support for Toure, i'm getting to press higher and quicker at home, at revert them back to sitting playmakers away, and stick Navas and Ayew to do som wing running. Working very well so far, was 2-0 to Arsenal at half time, switched to this, 3-2, and 5 CCC in the 2nd half.

Next game my Brazil team went 6-1 in the first half. :)

Sounds great :) yes that's something ive been thinking about. because its more recommended to have a Anchor/BWM/DM
+ It might help you more in the matches againts lower rated teams, were I struggled a bit in my chelsea save.

So thanks alot for the feedback, and I really hope it will continue to work for you :)

Updated the OP abit. Added more info to the Use of Each tactic + added new links for the Main and Superfavorite. as I noticed they didnt work with Internet Explorer

Hi mate, I've changed defending corners a little. Leaving 3 players near half way is costing so many goals.

Only played one game but no corner goal conceded! Haven't changed much, just an extra body defending.

Only played one game but no corner goal conceded! Haven't changed much, just an extra body defending.

Ok, well atleast a good start :D hehe

After you have played 10 matches, Could you post a SS of the Match report? the one with the Stats of your goals and assists?

Ok, well atleast a good start :D hehe

After you have played 10 matches, Could you post a SS of the Match report? the one with the Stats of your goals and assists?

Or just count the corners, cause I just checked mine, and it said 2 corners conceeded in the last 20 matches, but I know I have conceeded more then that :p

Screenshot by Lightshot - Goal Types

Screenshot by Lightshot - Goal Assists

A couple of things, although it says only 2 goals from corners, at least 3 other goals have come from a header back across the box from a corner.

Ok I watched all the goals conceeded in the last 20 matches.. :p

Pass = 7
Corners = 3
Freekick = 3
Longthrow = 1
Bug/Penalty = 2 ( 1 Each )

So all in all, its less conceeded on setpieces then I first thought.. :)

Soldado is 31 now and very inconsistant, i inherited Bojan and bought a young regen who have been better.

Ok :)

If your able to, you should buy Jordan rhodes!! He scored 37 goals in 37 matches in my first season in the premier league with Blackburn..

What do you think if I change right FB(Defend) to FB(Attack)?. Because I've type of players like that.

Is possible to upload the tactic the tactics in a different site i have a mac and i'm not able to open a file exe. Thanks

Is possible to upload the tactic the tactics in a different site i have a mac and i'm not able to open a file exe. Thanks

But, your not supposed to open it.. just put it in the tactic folder in the Football manager 2014 Folder