The Feevah - Origins ( 14.3 )

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 157K
Good tactic but do you make any changes when winning away ? it's very difficult to keep the advantage

If I am leading wiht 20-30 to go I put the away tactic on. Depending on quality of oposition of course.

so far 20 games as a new manager at Nuevo Mestalla - 15 wins.
one big loss away with Barca 1-5.
but i beat them at home 3-1.
few draws because of rotation in squad.

i really like this tactic, most of all i tried i think, and i tried a lot.

I'd like to try this tactic for season 2015/16 managing Milan. I remember the original "The Feevah", I used to love it ;)

This doesn't seem to work for me despite being fully fluid. It's really annoying cos i love 4231. Seems almighty weirdo is the only one that gives me success even though i have the best team in the league.

Offensively this tactic is brilliant but defensively this tactic is rubbish. Won 7-4 against Middlesborough with liverpool. They had 7 CCCs...

who cares about CCC's or big result if u still winning?
CCC's is not a part of good tactic, especially on this match engine.

Last edited:
2nd season totally falling apart, defense is mightily struggling through balls past my fullbacks constantly to 1 on 1 with gk

Whats changed? Feel the old tactic is extremely vulnarable in the back. Lost 3-2 at home to Las Palmas with full fluid and a very strong team

2nd season totally falling apart, defense is mightily struggling through balls past my fullbacks constantly to 1 on 1 with gk

Im sorry to hear that mate! You could give the Tweaked version a blast. and see if it fixes your problems?

Whats changed? Feel the old tactic is extremely vulnarable in the back. Lost 3-2 at home to Las Palmas with full fluid and a very strong team

There are a few changes in the likes of defence line and mentality. Feel free to give it a try for a few games if you like!

And what does that mean?

That means, that the Opposit instruction are included in the tactic. so when you start a game, you should see that the oi's are there by standard. without you having to do them yourself or asking your assistant manager..

Anyone Interested to test a Possible tweak with me? :)

Had a pretty decent start in the second season with norwich

View attachment 560061

Feel free to try out some tweaks yourself, and please Both good and bad feedback are welcome!

The_Feevah_-_Origins_14.3_(v1.1).tac

Known issues!

- Weaker away from home

- Need to make a "Away Version"

Sorry bud, having too much with original. Leage and Europa double first season with Spurs. Just into new year on second season. Half way stage, P 19 W16 D2 L1 F42 A18.......leading by 10 points. Bridging that gap between 2 CM and the defence would sure up that Goals against situation.

Tactic is going really well I must say. Plugged it in in January, and I've won 7 and drawn 2 so far... but this is happening at the moment:

View attachment 392554

****** hate this game sometimes, haha. Will let you know how it finishes. Really impressed with it so far though, I recently just beat Atletico 6-2 in the Spanish Cup semi first leg :-)

EDIT:

This game.... smh

View attachment 392546

Last edited:
Back