The Feevah - Origins ( 14.3 )

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 157K
Tactic is going really well I must say. Plugged it in in January, and I've won 7 and drawn 2 so far... but this is happening at the moment:

View attachment 560701

****** hate this game sometimes, haha. Will let you know how it finishes. Really impressed with it so far though, I recently just beat Atletico 6-2 in the Spanish Cup semi first leg :-)

EDIT:

This game.... smh

View attachment 560720

Hehe, cant do mutch with those results im afraid :P its pretty annoying!
But hopefully you wont get too many of them :)

Sorry bud, having too much with original. Leage and Europa double first season with Spurs. Just into new year on second season. Half way stage, P 19 W16 D2 L1 F42 A18.......leading by 10 points. Bridging that gap between 2 CM and the defence would sure up that Goals against situation.

Np mate :) If the original is working good for you, theres no need to try something else really!

Update on post #151

- For the away version! Might wanna tweak the D-line to Drop deeper and remove offside trap

How is testing going on the update version mate? I see you posted a West Brom save, whats the latest news? Sured up the defence? :)

How is testing going on the update version mate? I see you posted a West Brom save, whats the latest news? Sured up the defence? :)

Its going pretty good :) done a few more changes and starting to get satisfied..

Here is a screen from my last match!

View attachment 392319

Here is the tactic, if anyone is interested!

The_Feevah_-_Direct.tac

For training I would advice attacing movements

Last edited:
it's defo the best tactic i used so far.

View attachment 392194
View attachment 392193
View attachment 392192
View attachment 392191

stats of key players (DLF and AP) - impressive!
some of loses and draws are because of rotation squad, don't look on it, if i would play my first eleven all the time i would probably don't lose any game so far.

away - away.
home - home.

in second half if 2+ am using counter.
if 1+ after 75 minute am using counter.

in away tactic i changed offside to off and defense to drop deeper.

version 1. didn't try 1.1 yet, maybe next season i would.

it's worth to add that in last season i took Valencia from 14th to 4th and lost only in final of Europa League after good battle with Stuttgart (i beat them in current season 5-1, TWICE!). with Turkish national team i finished European Championship in quater-final. and so far with Netherland national team i didn't lose any match.

@TheWibe - great work m8 with this tac, big thanks for it.

When second half is started, Do you update OI setting or leave pre-match OI all the time

Going to try these with Newcastle mate, tried the original but didnt like the defensive frailties. So lets try the tweak

15 unbeaten run.
it's my first time since 14.1 when i have such a fun with playing fm 14 edition :).
again, big thx for this tactic TheWibe :).

Back