The Feevah - Origins ( 14.3 )

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 157K
Cant really tell :P but ill post it as soon as possible! feel free to try the one in the OP :)

Ok, I'll start now with the first two tactics.
As you know in Austria, so where I'm going to play, Salzburg is without doubts the best team so far. So you suggest me to play always with the home tactic? And when I can use the Overload tactic?

Thanks!

Muahaha -)) Guys, I just can't believe you are so naive. It's so easy to fool you. It requires only one look at the tactic to say that Norwich results was made up because you will be reaped apart using this tactic as Norwich City.

Everyone start download tactic as mad if see that team like Hull, Norwich win league.

Also I see many in this tactic copied from other tactics.

Let’s ask author to upload Norwich save and look what he will answer?

Muahaha -)) Guys, I just can't believe you are so naive. It's so easy to fool you. It requires only one look at the tactic to say that Norwich results was made up because you will be reaped apart using this tactic as Norwich City.

Everyone start download tactic as mad if see that team like Hull, Norwich win league.

Dude, if you dont like it dont use it! :P simple as that

Ok, I'll start now with the first two tactics.
As you know in Austria, so where I'm going to play, Salzburg is without doubts the best team so far. So you suggest me to play always with the home tactic? And when I can use the Overload tactic?

Thanks!

I would stick with the Origins version.. and If you feel like testing it, then try the overload version!

Which tactic do you use ?
The original set home at home and away when away, my training was Fitness Very High all season and attacking movement (slider all the way to the left) no rest before or after.

The Wibe, you are my personal hero! I did not lost one single game in a whole season with my AC Milan save in the season 2020/21 (and i DID NOT do save/load) - FMC Mode. I did not make any tweaks and i used home version of the feevah tactic origins for home and cup games on neutral ground - and i used away version for away games.

Really the best tactic for my team so far and i tried nearly every promising tactic around! Many thanks to you!

Lets have a look at the final table, the results and my squad:

View attachment 393323

View attachment 393321

View attachment 393317

The Wibe, you are my personal hero! I did not lost one single game in a whole season with my AC Milan save in the season 2020/21 (and i DID NOT do save/load) - FMC Mode. I did not make any tweaks and i used home version of the feevah tactic origins for home and cup games on neutral ground - and i used away version for away games.

Really the best tactic for my team so far and i tried nearly every promising tactic around! Many thanks to you!

Lets have a look at the final table, the results and my squad:

View attachment 559065

View attachment 559070

View attachment 559074

Although your in the season 2020/21 they are some f****** amazing results!

I agree completely with you! :) Maybe I will give this tactic a try in a new save with the original squad from AC Milan in the first season.

I'll try this with team like Villa, Palace, or Stoke. This is real test, not with Milan or Barca, or RM.

I agree completely with you! :) Maybe I will give this tactic a try in a new save with the original squad from AC Milan in the first season.

Dont think i've ever seen that many goals scored in a season!

Yeah good luck on your new save mate :)

It's not made up I guess he repeated most of the matches to get these result while its not even in first season and yeah he copied alot from others.

I tested the tactic its not as claimed at all. No problem to me if someone doing a monkey job by memic others since he get some good stuff for us.

I just hate people with tactics played in 2020 and saying "Try my super tactic"

@Jim: Yes, I agree with you. This was my challenge bringing Milan back to the top in Europe.

@mdfk: I searched for the best regens and had luck to find them :)

So guys, I will prepare for a new save in season 2013/14 with a team similiar to Milan. Maybe Dortmund or Atletico. I don?t want to use the best of the best teams for my saves, but I don?t like using this tactic with a small team, coz I know the players of the bigger clubs better ;)
I will tell you soon about the results and table in my new save.

Last edited:
I have chosen Newcastle United in Premier League (odds of 51.00, so I think the team is whether to strong nor to weak) for testing the tactic. I use the Origins version. Away for away matches and home for home and cup games on neutral ground.

I use the original squad and did only one transfer. Eder Alvarez Balanta, the must-have defender in my opinion.

So far I played friendlies only, but the results are very promising. I will keep on testing on the weekend and will tell you about the upcoming results.

Cheers to all of guys!

View attachment 559157

View attachment 559160

It's not made up I guess he repeated most of the matches to get these result while its not even in first season and yeah he copied alot from others.

I tested the tactic its not as claimed at all. No problem to me if someone doing a monkey job by memic others since he get some good stuff for us.

I just hate people with tactics played in 2020 and saying "Try my super tactic"

I have found this to be a very good tactic myself. Plenty of goals and good football. I for one cannot complain.

Good tactic but do you make any changes when winning away ? it's very difficult to keep the advantage

Working great so far with Newcastle

Pld 22 Won 18

But the other teams get so so many chances. Has anyone else been able to solve this problem?

Back