Hi! Two questions, how high do you have the scheduling on, 30 -40 %? And is there any ppms i should unlearn for this tactic? Gonna give this a go with Man U :)

Match preperation is completely up to you, I found it has very very little effect on performance.

PPM's I can't tell you what to unlearn, I don't know what you have.

Must say callamity it's looking pretty good the tactic, only had time last night to do the pre-season, and two official games in my brand new save with west ham, and i have beat spurs away 3-2 and aston villa at home 1-0, tactic is not fluid yet =)

Match preperation is completely up to you, I found it has very very little effect on performance.

PPM's I can't tell you what to unlearn, I don't know what you have.

Ok :)
PPM's like comes deep to get ball like rooney has, is bad for and advanced forward? And cut inside for wingers bad? i use right footed on right and so on! But the results seems great so far, so it looks like it doesn't matter :)

Hey callamity,
can you share training screenshots :) (Sorry for my bad english)

I'm still using you're original original one,slightly tweaked which is working brilliant on the last update,is this loads improved or a different tactic?

Hey man, any chance you'll be able to upload the list of key attributes for each position that was on the previous thread? It was unbelievable amounts of helpful when trying to get the correct players, cheers.

Ok :)
PPM's like comes deep to get ball like rooney has, is bad for and advanced forward? And cut inside for wingers bad? i use right footed on right and so on! But the results seems great so far, so it looks like it doesn't matter :)

These are all good questions mate,

Drops deep on rooney will cause him to pull defenders out of position in a different way than the advanced forward does, so long as the player has good decision making this could be beneficial. Same with cuts inside on wingers it adds different dimensions to attacking play your wingback will provide width should the winger decide to cut in. It really is a matter of preference. The tactic is set up to be as plug and play as possible, Ben arfa performed very well on right wing for me and is a natural left footer with cuts inside.

Hey callamity,
can you share training screenshots :) (Sorry for my bad english)

The only real information I have for training is in the opening paragraph, individual training is dependent on what a player needs

I'm still using you're original original one,slightly tweaked which is working brilliant on the last update,is this loads improved or a different tactic?

This is the final update of the original tactic, in my opinion it is the best it has ever been, however if original is still working well for you then that is also a good tactic.

Hey man, any chance you'll be able to upload the list of key attributes for each position that was on the previous thread? It was unbelievable amounts of helpful when trying to get the correct players, cheers.

I will look into this when I get home mate, I lost the info but it won't take too long to do abother version

Going to give it a go, have just loaded it in and team are already 90% Fluid in it,probably because its the same formation

These are all good questions mate,

Drops deep on rooney will cause him to pull defenders out of position in a different way than the advanced forward does, so long as the player has good decision making this could be beneficial. Same with cuts inside on wingers it adds different dimensions to attacking play your wingback will provide width should the winger decide to cut in. It really is a matter of preference. The tactic is set up to be as plug and play as possible, Ben arfa performed very well on right wing for me and is a natural left footer with cuts inside.

Yeah in a closer look at the matches, it really does as you say and the tactic works great at the moment so i wont change anything :) Thanx for the help and everything! :)

Hi mate I have updated the OP with this information now. Thanks

Really struggling with Stoke using the final version, find it very difficult to attack