I'm in the third season and still keep winning everything. In the first season I won Premier League and lost the final of FA Cup on penalties to Chelsea.

In second Season I won EVERYTHING, (Premier League, Capital One, FA Cup, Champions League and that another final that u have against the cup winner and I don't know the name in english, sorry).

And now i'm in the third season, I lost that final (against the second place, Chelsea again.) and Capital One on the first round against Southampton, but I am first on Premier, I win the Wold Cup of Clubs? thats the real name? And I'm in the quarters of Champions League. Soooo, the tatic is perfect and Suarez is a Beast. Peace!

won everything first season as arsenal....

won premier league conceding only 15 goals...

nice tatic!!!

I was using nazza's tactic up until holiday, but now it only seems to work with instant resoults so i will give this a go until i start a new save.

Unfluid, currently 1-0 up at half time vs palermo at home :D

Palermo has 0 shots lol.

Final score 2-1

Both goals coming from Asamoah (ML) taking on the fullback and crossing in to Llorente.

They equalized on a penalty caused by Vidal (DM).

Looking pretty solid considering i made wrong half time talk and its not fluid at all :p

Last edited:
Hi callamity.
I use your old version of this tactic with my FC Internazionale.
I achieve great results by winning Italian Super Cup, Italian league, and loose into semifinals of CL against Real Madrid (too much for me).

I'll post some screenshot when i go back home, however this is my 11:

Handanovic
Corchia Dragovic Rojo Dodò
Fernando
Salvio Kovacic Dos Santos Bernard
Benteke​

HOWEVER on the second season, i bought Danny Wellback form MUTD for 4ml (he's on sale :D) and i try to swith to a 442 against some team (smaller ones) just to test out.
I remove the DM, and put one of the two CM with DEFEND DUTIES and Wellback as advanced striker with attack duties.

Handanovic
Corchia Dragovic Zouma Dodò
Salvio Kovacic (CM-SUPPORT) Fernando (CM-DEFEND) Berardi
Benteke Wellback (ADVANCED STRIKER-ATTACK)​

The results are great, i'll post however some Screenshot and the tweak later on.
Wellback is on fire, having a fast striker supporting Benteke results in lot of scoring chance and goals while with the support of Fernando in the CM i've no trouble defending.

I switch to your tact with the DM against bigger teams, but for similar and smaller one, expecially AWAY FROM HOME, this tweak works for me.

Thanks for all your work, your tactic is great.

P.S.
I start manage Italy and with Callamity tactic (4141) Balotelli does great things scoring 6 goals on 3 matches. Seems one of the few tactics that suits him.

Will this do a job in the lower league's again ?

I believe so mate, though it is important the wingbacks can handle the work load, might be difficult to find good enough players too low down.

First season was fantastic, won everything possible (5 trophies), but the second season is still good but not as good. Not sure if it's the players get complacent after winning everything but we're just not as good this time round. First season scored around 115 goals in the league but this season we're averaging 2 goals a game.

There is the motiviational issue when things get too easy, also the AI will set up more defensively against you, which will result in reduced goals scored.

Hi callamity.
I use your old version of this tactic with my FC Internazionale.
I achieve great results by winning Italian Super Cup, Italian league, and loose into semifinals of CL against Real Madrid (too much for me).

I'll post some screenshot when i go back home, however this is my 11:

Handanovic
Corchia Dragovic Rojo Dodò
Fernando
Salvio Kovacic Dos Santos Bernard
Benteke​

HOWEVER on the second season, i bought Danny Wellback form MUTD for 4ml (he's on sale :D) and i try to swith to a 442 against some team (smaller ones) just to test out.
I remove the DM, and put one of the two CM with DEFEND DUTIES and Wellback as advanced striker with attack duties.

Handanovic
Corchia Dragovic Zouma Dodò
Salvio Kovacic (CM-SUPPORT) Fernando (CM-DEFEND) Berardi
Benteke Wellback (ADVANCED STRIKER-ATTACK)​

The results are great, i'll post however some Screenshot and the tweak later on.
Wellback is on fire, having a fast striker supporting Benteke results in lot of scoring chance and goals while with the support of Fernando in the CM i've no trouble defending.

I switch to your tact with the DM against bigger teams, but for similar and smaller one, expecially AWAY FROM HOME, this tweak works for me.

Thanks for all your work, your tactic is great.

P.S.
I start manage Italy and with Callamity tactic (4141) Balotelli does great things scoring 6 goals on 3 matches. Seems one of the few tactics that suits him.

I'd like to see this buddy, looks interesting

Can't argue with that I suppose.
this season is not going aswell lost in the final of the cap cup and semi of the fa cup only cos i put my 2nd team out still have a slim shot at the league and i am in the semi of the cl

which version is better?

or for which situations should I use those 2 versions?

I believe so mate, though it is important the wingbacks can handle the work load, might be difficult to find good enough players too low down.[/QUOTE

I'm in the Championship so shouldn't be to bad.Is it the same individual training as your old tactic ?

My first season at Everton.

First and foremost, callamity… Thank you for your excellent work. This save has become a joy after the first season already. I hope to get a new striker as Lukaku is going back to Chelsea. But hey, you can’t have it all. Here’s a brief overview.

We have won the domestic treble, went unbeaten all season and have an amazig defensive record (apart from 1 semi final match in the capital one cup against West Ham (1-0 loss), but we smashed them 5-1 at home).

League table:

View attachment 363653

View attachment 363652

Capital One Cup:
View attachment 363649

FA Cup:

View attachment 363650

Squad overview:

View attachment 363651

My first season at Everton.

First and foremost, callamity… Thank you for your excellent work. This save has become a joy after the first season already. I hope to get a new striker as Lukaku is going back to Chelsea. But hey, you can’t have it all. Here’s a brief overview.

We have won the domestic treble, went unbeaten all season and have an amazig defensive record (apart from 1 semi final match in the capital one cup against West Ham (1-0 loss), but we smashed them 5-1 at home).

League table:

View attachment 627347

View attachment 627350

Capital One Cup:
View attachment 627354

FA Cup:

View attachment 627352

Squad overview:

View attachment 627351
You use tweak or original version ?